Your daily actions can either help or hinder American Society.

Pastor Jon Courson speaks of the importance of personal actions to help our society. Take you direction from the God I believe in or the God you believe in

We can change our society for the better if we simply take action against dishonesty and anger. I have become very passionate about this ever since I realized the steep downward slope that American society in now on. I will be giving more thoughts, on a daily basis, from now on either from myself or from some of my guests. Please weigh in on our blog with your constructive thoughts. Remember disagreement can be constructive if it is followed with alternative constructive comments. If you are a secular individual please try and look past the non-secular message that Pastor Courson shares and consider that maybe in a general sense there is valuable truth in it.

Comments:
  1. On June 20, 2020 at 11:36 am,
    cfs says:

What verbal diarrhea this man has.

All it takes for Evil to prevail in this world is for enough good men to do nothing.

• On June 20, 2020 at 1:36 pm,
      John Kruschke says:

Wether or not you judge this post as constructive is beyond my control. I will say that I would rather you hate my for my truth rather than love me for my lies.
      Your comment that we can change society for the better is spacious at best. The avarice that is employed to keep the events of our past from affecting the narrative that is not invidious to the posterity in support of the avarice of those who have no desire to see change and are just fine with the way things are.
      I am going to take you back to June 8th 1967. The Day Israel Attacked America
      This is a documentary by a Qatari film crew .
      The surviving Veterans who were not part of the 34 killed and 172 injured out of a crew of 300 tell the story. Mind you these are United States Service men. Also contained with in the documentary is conversation by Admiral Bobby Inman.
      Declassified Information tells the story.
      This is documentary of a United States President turning his back on the men and Women of the United States Armed Forces and letting the Government of Israel commit murder on United States Military men and turning around and increasing the Foreign aid to Israel the next year by a multiple of 4.
      Once Israel saw the conduct of the American Leaders that did not exhibit the courage to punish them, this emboldened them to conduct themselves accordingly and they have been ever since.
      We cannot move forward as a nation until the unwarranted killing of American Servicemen and those responsible are held accountable.

• On June 20, 2020 at 1:41 pm,

hate me for my truth

• On June 20, 2020 at 3:30 pm,
          cfs says:

I have never liked President Johnson. He was incompetent at best; clearly rose above his level of capability. I believe he was a traitor to America.
          If only the truth of JFK’s assassination were known.

• On June 20, 2020 at 3:35 pm,

CFS:
            The JFK Docs were scheduled to be released but as we all know President Trump never did.
            What does that make him?

• On June 20, 2020 at 3:42 pm,

Secret Service wacked him(jfk), and Trumpster did not want to get wacked……

• On June 20, 2020 at 3:48 pm,

Jerry:
            Wanting not to be killed is lame. There are plenty of crazies out there that would like to see him gone for less IMHO.

• On June 20, 2020 at 3:54 pm,

Jerry:
            I read your post about Faucci yesterday and I wonder if you and your bankster Vigilante buddy could get together and tell us how many people have to die before something isn’t a hoax.
            Maybe get Chartster to help as well.

• On June 20, 2020 at 4:24 pm,

Why John,…..did I hit a tender spot…….. 🙂

• On June 20, 2020 at 4:31 pm,

John, I also , post , how wearing a mask, makes you feel like being subservient …..

• On June 20, 2020 at 4:34 pm,

Bowing a knee,……is only going to happen, FOR THE KING OF KINGS……

• On June 20, 2020 at 4:37 pm,

Agreed Jerry.
            1,000’s of years ago they weren’t driving cars and flying airplanes.
            To the best of my recollection they didn’t have democratic elections either.
            I don’t get your point.

• On June 20, 2020 at 3:32 pm,
          John Kruschke says:

I will say that one of the most important talking points towards the end of the documentary was that this was not the Jewish people’s doing but rather their Government.
          Anger in itself is not necessarily bad. Anger that is repressed and not allowed to come out can be deadly and many times is.
          Politically correct happy talk is nonsense.
          Anger is part of the Human Condition.

• On June 20, 2020 at 3:43 pm,

But, do not let the sunshine go down,……on the anger….. 🙂

• On June 20, 2020 at 3:47 pm,

Ephesians 4:26
            “Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath:”

• On June 20, 2020 at 3:58 pm,
            John Kruschke says:

If you remember your history, in 1967 people were burning down buildings as well.
            What have we learned?

• On June 20, 2020 at 4:26 pm,

John, they been burning down the temples and cities for 1000 of year………Nothing new under the sun….

• On June 20, 2020 at 4:29 pm,

1000s of years……

• On June 20, 2020 at 4:37 pm,

Agreed Jerry.
            1,000’s of years ago they weren’t driving cars and flying airplanes.
            To the best of my recollection they didn’t have democratic elections either.
            I don’t get your point.

• On June 20, 2020 at 4:42 pm,
            John Kruschke says:

And as long as were here I did work on the 1871 Act.
            From what I can tell it is pointless. There is not even one book on Amazon.
            There are a bunch of people out there that are a hella lot smarter than me. if there was some thing to it, somebody would have written a book.
            Besides the web site you posted I found nothing.
            I guess you and Chartster will have to remain the go to people concerning this.

• On June 20, 2020 at 4:46 pm,
            John Kruschke says:

I did not say wearing a mask was subservience. I said that it shows that were all in this together. You are so full of your self sometimes Jerry.

• On June 20, 2020 at 4:49 pm,
            John Kruschke says:

And for the record Jerry, you can save your preaching for someone else.

• On June 20, 2020 at 4:53 pm,
            John Kruschke says:

Something happened to me.
            I don’t know what it is but I like it.

• On June 20, 2020 at 4:58 pm,
            John Kruschke says:

I tried watching the video but could’t finish.
            I think Charlie Daniels said things pretty well with long haired Country Boy.
            “But sometimes I think that Preacher man would like to do a little walking to.”

• On June 20, 2020 at 6:23 pm,

John………you will know them by their fruits………..figure it out…..

• On June 20, 2020 at 6:34 pm,

John, I will ask CHARTSER, if , he can provide you with some info……concerning the Act of 1871………so, you can get up to speed.

• On June 21, 2020 at 4:56 am,

HELLO JOHN>>>>>>>>>>A note from Chartster…….to me…..now to you… 🙂

The house of Windsor and the Vatican took control of America with the act of 1871, the British accreditation registry (BAR) ‘admiralty law’ in 1923 and going off the gold standard in 1933 was the death blow.
            Americans have been living in the matrix of freedom ever since (never knowing they have been controlled by an oligarchy). Sad, but true.

The good news is,, Trump and the patriots are unwinding the oligarchy and restoring the re

2. On June 20, 2020 at 2:15 pm,
    b says:

Is this the actions you were mentioning Al?

3. On June 20, 2020 at 2:21 pm,

On June 20, 2020 at 8:25 am,
    “I spent upwards of three hours in a meeting with like minded individuals and we discussed concrete actions” ……….BIG OWL SAYS…..
    NOW…….what are those……”concrete actions”……….just wondering….????

On June 20, 2020 at 9:09 am,
    AlKorelin says:
    Glad you asked. I will address your question shortly in a Daily Editorial.

4. On June 20, 2020 at 2:22 pm,

Wondering minds…………..want to know…….. 🙂

5. On June 20, 2020 at 2:23 pm,

I have no problem,……….with looking above for many answers…….

6. On June 20, 2020 at 2:25 pm,

2 Corinthians 12:9 King James Version (KJV)
    9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

• On June 20, 2020 at 3:22 pm,
      Dick Tracy says:

Tomorrow is anti rant day, Got It! Jerry and Irish! LOL! DT

• On June 20, 2020 at 3:32 pm,
        cfs says:

No. It isn’t.
        I usually find something to say about Hillary, the crook, on a Sunday.

• On June 20, 2020 at 3:40 pm,

O tay………..me behave ……….. lol

• On June 20, 2020 at 4:15 pm,
          b says:

So “looking up” is the concrete action?

OK, I hope it works out for you Al.

• On June 20, 2020 at 4:22 pm,

B:
            Al knows exactly what is going on.
            On June 14, 2020 at 5:25 pm,
            There are a lot of very angry and very stupid people out there. Big Al happens to be very concerned about that characteristic of our society.
            Here is another.On June 14, 2020 at 6:28 pm,
            John Kruschke says:
            And lastly but not leastly.
            We find our selves collectively 25 Trillion in debt plus entitlements.
            The time has come to pay the rent.

On June 14, 2020 at 6:58 pm,
            What you are commenting on John, happens to be the biggest obstacle to the future of America.
            I always like when Al says what he really feels.
            Running a business as some of know doesn’t always afford one that luxury.

7. On June 20, 2020 at 5:12 pm,
    John Kruschke says:

According to Jerome Powell “Fed Policies “Absolutely” don’t add to inequality.
    The mutual trust and Social cooperation is broken.
    The Fed has broke this trust.
    What more needs to be said that already hasn’t been?

8. On June 20, 2020 at 5:25 pm,
    Ebolan says:

Completely off topic but dang, you don’t see this every day…studio takes.

9. On June 20, 2020 at 5:58 pm,

The Covid deaths.
    U.S Deaths 121 Thousand
    World 463 Thousand.
    But the U S numbers are skewed so private equity makes some x-tra ca chinga, I’m sure.
    And of course according to our resident experts the whole thing is is a hoax.
    Ron White flies into our airport when he does his gig at the Northern Lights Casino. He signed the wall at the airport.
    You can’t fix stupid. Sounds appropriate.
    I know this contributes nothing to changing our society for the better, but hey, as long as we have the Fed running the show, I think your pissing against the wind.

10. On June 21, 2020 at 4:41 am,
    Ron says:

This is how you bet against America. You Invest in Anti Human, Foreign, Globalist, New World Order, eugenics,
    Corporations which are financing the Demonic Pedophile Democrats as well as the RINO republicans. These
    corporations are taking over under the COVID shut down while American Small BIZ and churches are shut down.
    If you bank at PYPL, BAC, JPM, WFC, GS, C, BLK, MA, MS, RY you are betting against America.
    If you shop at AMZN, Whole Foods, BABA, WMT, TGT, COST, HD, LOW you are betting against America.
    If you support GIS, KHC, KDP, KO, MCD, PEP, SBUX you are not only betting against America you are buying
    poison for you family.
    If you support MRK, GILD, JNJ, PFE, NVS, SNY, BMY, GSK, AZN the you are actively destroying the human race by
    corrupting human DNA.
    If you support NFLX, DIS, CHA, CHL, CHU, CMCSA then you have a direct link to Satan himself.
    If you get your fake news from CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, NPR, WSJ, NYT, Washington Post, Newsweek the
    Economist… then you probably think that all of the above listed corporations are American Corporations and the
    _____ that you see on the TV and movies is entertainment. (you have been duped)
    These Anti Human, Foreign, Globalist, New World Order, Eugenics, Corporations are the ones corrupting our
    government with foreign contributions and lobbyist. Stop supporting the very corporations that are destroying
    America.

• On June 21, 2020 at 5:59 am,

THANKS RON……………great article from K.A. Fitts……enclosed in your comments…
      and I AGREE 100%………sheeple need to wake up , stop giving the crooks your money.