Do the “peaceful protesters” have your attention yet?

Democrat State Sen. Lands In the Hospital After Being Attacked By Protesters

Brittany M. Hughes , @RealBrittHughesJune. 24. 20204.4kviews25shares

A Democrat state senator landed in the hospital after being attacked by nearly a dozen “protesters” in Madison, Wisconsin Tuesday night.

State Sen. Tim Carpenter, 60, said he stopped to take video of the unrest taking place near the state Capitol – unrest that also left two statues destroyed and multiple businesses vandalized – when he was jumped by a mob of rioters.

‘I don’t know what happened … all I did was stop and take a picture … and the next thing I’m getting five-six punches, getting kicked in the head,’ Carpenter told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.

Video that Carpenter took at the scene shows him pointing his camera phone towards a group of rowdy protesters when one woman breaks from the group and charges him, screaming at him to stop filming. An altercation ensued, cutting off the video feed. Bystanders reported Carpenter was seen kneeling by his car after the attack, and that paramedics were called after he collapsed trying to walk to the Capitol.

Carpenter said the attack left him with a concussion, blurry vision and soreness.

“I took this pic- it got me assaulted & beat up,” Carpenter wrote on Twitter. “Punched/kicked in the head, neck, ribs. Maybe concussion, socked in left eye is little blurry, sore neck & ribs. 8-10 people attacked me. Innocent people are going to get killed. Capitol locked- stuck in office. Stop violence now [please]!”

Tim Carpenter@TimCarpenterMKEReplying to @lanceveeser

I took this pic- it got me assaulted & beat up. Punched/kicked in the head, neck, ribs. Maybe concussion, socked in left eye is little blurry, sore neck & ribs. 8-10 people attacked me. Innocent people are going to get killed. Capitol locked- stuck in office.Stop violence nowPlz!1,6452:04 AM – Jun 24, 2020 · Wisconsin State CapitolTwitter Ads info and privacy

Comments:
  1. On June 24, 2020 at 2:37 pm,
    cfs says:

Protesters continued to face off with police about a block from the Madison, Wisconsin Capitol early Wednesday, NPR member station Wisconsin Public Radio reported, adding that officers played a prerecorded message on a loop informing the crowd that it had gathered unlawfully.

The crowd, the station reported, responded to the message with chants.

The two statues that were removed from their pedestals have stood at the Capitol for decades.
    One of the statues, of abolitionist Hans Christian Heg who died fighting for the Union during the Civil War, was dumped in a nearby lake. The other one, celebrating the state motto “Forward,” was moved into the middle of a street near the Capitol, as WPR noted.

The rioters are clearly ignorant of history.

Democrat Mayors/Governors are both stupid and costly to their citizens by placing politics above commonsense.

• On June 24, 2020 at 2:44 pm,

I appreciate your comment. Stupidity is running rampant!

• On June 24, 2020 at 3:24 pm,
      bonzo says:

At least they threw the statue of Han Christian Hegemonies in the lake and left the Hans Christian Anderson statue alone.

2. On June 24, 2020 at 2:46 pm,
    • On June 25, 2020 at 9:06 am,
      Jay Linn says:

Do you hate anybody? Accuse him of being a racist! The main trick is accuse first before other people catch on to the trick. The current situation in America is really moronic. This is the direct result of race conscious educational system – and idiot media.

• On June 25, 2020 at 10:29 am,
        Jay Linn says:

Do things look utterly crazy to you? Just follow the money. Dems have reasons why they cheer on this chaos.

3. On June 24, 2020 at 2:51 pm,
    keith says:

This site used to be great with junior miner and bullion investing info. Now nearly 50% of your guests are politically motivated. If I want politics , there are hundreds of political sites for me to read. You are ruining this once great site by allowing the politics to infest it.

• On June 24, 2020 at 3:17 pm,

Still is great……..you have not been paying attention, or have not been around lately,
      I do not know how much more material you need….on a daily basis…….
      Ex and Matthew……do a great job…..Cory works his tail off with interviews…..
      Besides…….there is 200 times more info. than most can keep up with……JMO

• On June 24, 2020 at 3:25 pm,

I will address all the comments that I can.

• On June 24, 2020 at 3:29 pm,
        irishtony says:

Rock on Jerry…..keith..Jerry is right in what he say’s…Just skip the politics & go straight to the investing sections…..SIMPLE.

• On June 24, 2020 at 3:45 pm,

Thank you Irish………just trying to help out,…. 🙂

• On June 24, 2020 at 3:28 pm,

Hi Keith,

My interest is politics and you simply don’t have to be involved in it. I am interested because we are living in such troubled times and I would like to hear other opinions. We are also carried by radio stations throughout the Midwest; South; and on the West Coast. Our markets reach 4.25 million people.

I appreciate you input.

• On June 24, 2020 at 8:06 pm,
        keith says:

I appreciate the responses and my post was not to offend anyone. I am a U.S. citizen retired In Ecuador. Ecuadorians ask me every day why is there so much hatred in America ? Knowing that the division and hatred will only get worse between now and the election, Ecuador is a great peaceful society to embrace while watching what happens to America from abroad. You have done a great service with this site for many years that is much appreciated. I am just too old to fight for any cause anymore and I try to avoid America’s political crisis that has no end in sight. I try to focus on the mining sector ,that I owe my fortune to, so I can help all those I love still in the U.S. after the SHTF. Best of luck to you and all those ou care about.

• On June 24, 2020 at 8:55 pm,
          buzz says:

Tio, tranquilo, Jesus tiene tu espalda

• On June 25, 2020 at 4:35 am,

Keith, ….thanks for the reply, ……appreciate …..

• On June 25, 2020 at 6:15 am,
            Jason says:

Protesters getting the job done for us. Teaching theses DemokkkRAT leaders a lesson.

• On June 25, 2020 at 6:27 am,

Jason…….I would have to agree with you…..the moron needs to pay more attention…

• On June 25, 2020 at 6:33 am,

Politicians on both sides…….are in a phase of…….. “let them eat cake”…….a revolt is coming, and it will not just be from BLM……White crackers, are waking up, to the nonsense of the elites…and a hidy hole is not going to be big enough for them all to get in…..rant and jmo.

4. On June 24, 2020 at 2:57 pm,
    cfs says:

It seems to me Mayors could handle things fairly easily better if they wanted to.

Pass an ordinance requiring social distancing with some relatively token penalty for first offence, but requiring fingerprinting and mug-shots.
    AND a stiff penalty for second offenses.

I suspect the act of being taken into custody, finger-printed and warned about second violation penalties would have a great deterrant effect.

• On June 24, 2020 at 3:06 pm,
      irishtony says:

What an idiotic statement , & give these people more power over us…Tut-Tut..cfs

• On June 24, 2020 at 3:14 pm,
        irishtony says:

Perhaps , I should have said idea , instead of statement

5. On June 24, 2020 at 4:31 pm,
    cfs says:

It only gives power over mobs, and people would have a tendency to cause trouble.

What is your idea?

6. On June 24, 2020 at 4:35 pm,
    cfs says:

The rioters are really stupid.
    But they are NOT fighting for a cause…..they are mostly scum opportunists looking for a chance to steal.

• On June 25, 2020 at 10:06 am,
      Jay Linn says:

Democrat politicians are letting it happen. More protests, more violence, more chaos, more news coverage, they get to ask for more money from the government.

7. On June 24, 2020 at 5:26 pm,
    cfs says:

You may not believe this, but it is amazing how much leads back to the TRAITOR, Obama.
    The riot initiators in many of the recent fires and looting are from the Sunshine Movement, in theory an environmental organization.
    It is surprising what a $5 donation will often do.
    Donate at the Sunshine Movement and it also takes you to, “an affiliate”, Democrat ActBlue.

ActBlue is an Obama-started Organization.

So we see Democrats up to their necks involvement in these riots.

8. On June 24, 2020 at 5:29 pm,

PLEASE NOTE:
    1. Trump Resistance Guide was written by MOMENTUM
    2. Momentum trains BLM and Sunrise Movement – both rioters.
    3. Donate on Momentum site it takes you to Act Blue. Just like BLM did.

DEMOCRATS ARE BEHIND THE RIOTS.

9. On June 24, 2020 at 5:41 pm,
    cfs says:

Obama and Democrats ARE DELIBERATELY trying to destroy society in America.

J’accuse TREASON.

10. On June 24, 2020 at 5:50 pm,
    cfs says:

ActBlue is the activist arm of the Democrat Party.

At the bottom of the webpage, it clearly states: “ActBlue Charities is a qualified 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization and donations are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed under the law.”

Its website says: “There’s just a 3.95% processing fee on all transactions. That’s the only fee you’ll ever be charged when you use AB Charities.”

11. On June 24, 2020 at 5:53 pm,
    cfs says:

How do you like it that ActBlue is used to fund rioters AND IT IS TAX-EXEMPT.

Trump and Barr MUST look into 501 (c) (3) mis-use.

12. On June 24, 2020 at 5:59 pm,
  13. On June 24, 2020 at 6:10 pm,

Glenn Beck looks at AB Charities:

14. On June 24, 2020 at 7:53 pm,
    Ebolan says:

Who will fact check the fact checkers? Maybe CFS?

And how long before KER gets a red exclamation mark???

• On June 25, 2020 at 5:21 am,

Fact checking………….are you real………no, just a fact of life….. 🙂

15. On June 24, 2020 at 9:16 pm,
  16. On June 24, 2020 at 9:39 pm,
    cfs says:

So in the US, education has been taken over and controlled by Marxists.
    The media is 85% controlled by Marxists.
    Black Lives Matter is controlled by Marxists, ergo if I tell BLM people to go to hell, I am NOT BEING RACIST, I am being ANTI-Marxist.

So BLM….Go to Hell.

I will not see America destroyed, if it is within my power to stop it.

• On June 25, 2020 at 5:23 am,

Reparation……….they get their reparation, every time they rob a retail store… 🙂

17. On June 25, 2020 at 12:44 am,
    cfs says:

And for something completely different: The Julian Assange story you didn’t know:

18. On June 25, 2020 at 1:04 am,
    cfs says:

You never know what you’ve forgotten until you use the wayback machine:

19. On June 25, 2020 at 5:45 am,
    • On June 25, 2020 at 6:01 am,

I just watched the show, over at 321…….It is well worth a listen

20. On June 25, 2020 at 5:48 am,
  21. On June 25, 2020 at 6:06 am,

LBMA……..getting some new crooks in place……Bullion Gold News…….

22. On June 25, 2020 at 6:18 am,
    cfs says:

Are Seattle voters really stupid?

• On June 25, 2020 at 6:40 am,

It is not limited to Seattle voters…………stupid is not local…. 🙂

23. On June 25, 2020 at 6:32 am,
    b says:

Bob interviewed by Jay Taylor

• On June 25, 2020 at 6:34 am,

already posted above………… 🙂

• On June 25, 2020 at 6:36 am,

Bob is spot again……… jmo

24. On June 25, 2020 at 7:11 am,

Chen Lin discusses Chinese gold companies:

• On June 25, 2020 at 7:28 am,

Not sure I would be interested in any Chinese company…..for my money , there are a lot of better plays…..JMO

• On June 25, 2020 at 7:29 am,

My experience dealing with Chinese companies is not good……JMO

• On June 25, 2020 at 9:01 am,
          b says:

What about companies in China?
          Silver corp seems ok to me.

• On June 25, 2020 at 9:25 am,

My statement was in general, of which I have had some experiences, ……so, everyone needs to do their own DD………
            I do not have time to waste on experiments…..we are coming into a sweet spot, and I am only going with what I know…..or with who I trust……just saying….

• On June 25, 2020 at 9:30 am,

I would rather own …First Majestic …….jmo…..

25. On June 25, 2020 at 7:43 am,
    cfs says:

And you think Biden could even remember the truth?

26. On June 25, 2020 at 8:23 am,

Tomorrow, 6/26 The Sound of Music stage version:
    On at different times.

27. On June 25, 2020 at 8:26 am,
  28. On June 25, 2020 at 8:49 am,
    cfs says:

Today (6/25/20) marks a milestone for the Trump Administration. The United States Senate has confirmed 200 Article III judges nominated by President Trump, including 2 Associate Justices of the Supreme Court of the United States, 53 judges for the United States Courts of Appeals, 143 judges for the United States District Courts, and 2 judges for the United States Court of International Trade. There are currently 44 nominations to Article III courts awaiting Senate action, including 43 for the District Courts and 1 for the Court of International Trade. There are currently 71 vacancies on the U.S. District Courts, 2 vacancies on the U.S. Court of International Trade, and 2 announced federal judicial vacancies that will occur before the end of Trump’s first term (2 for District Courts), Trump has not made any recess appointments to the federal courts.

29. On June 25, 2020 at 9:56 am,