Company Updates From Management – Fri 26 Jun, 2020

Vizsla Resources – Recapping the recent high grade silver results and ongoing exploration

Mike Konnert, President and CEO of Vizsla Resources (TSX.V:VZLA & OTCQB:VIZSF) kicks off today’s editorials by recapping the recent high grade silver results from the Panuco Project in Mexico. Since these were the first holes drilled by the Company we look ahead to the follow up exploration that the Company has planned.

If you have any follow up questions please email me at Fleck@kereport.com.

Click here to read over the full news release.

Comments:
  1. On June 26, 2020 at 8:32 am,
    Tom says:

long ADAP

2. On June 26, 2020 at 8:43 am,
    bonzo says:

a dozen dozen equals 144 or a gross. So today is the gross anniversary of the battle of the Little Big Horn. Happy holiday!

• On June 26, 2020 at 8:57 am,

Well silver is about 12%/$2.30 below its 144 month MA because it is grossly undervalued.
      Gold, on the other hand, is a whopping 35%/$460 above its own 144 month MA.

• On June 26, 2020 at 9:36 am,
        bonzo says:

Matthew, I agree that silver is “grossly” undervalued, but after much study I have concluded that NSRPF is even more grossly undervalued and just bought a lot more at 2.77, after already adding this month@1.95, 2.25, and 2.40
        After buying WHGOF on Mon and TUES,and IRVRF yesterday, and NSRPF today, I beg you to stop me before I buy more mining shares, at least till July. Have you seen what DRD has done since March?

• On June 26, 2020 at 10:02 am,

Bonzo, I am probably not the one to stop you since I agree that the miners are much more attractive than the metals right now. You almost can’t have too much exposure in my opinion!

Wow, 5-fold off the March low for DRD. I hope you have a bunch of it!

• On June 26, 2020 at 10:11 am,
            bonzo says:

I have owned Durban Roodeport Deep since the last century and hope DRD will go up enough for me to break even one day. It was one of Jim Blanchard’s favorite stocks.

• On June 26, 2020 at 10:11 am,
            John Kruschke says:

I listened to a Rick Rule interview and he said a lot of the Silver demand came out of India.
            The India stock market is at an all time high. Should this start correcting, I think you will see Silver take it’s rightful position in the Precious Metals mix.
            I am still skeptical as to the physical commodity. I watch the futures pretty closely on Finviz and I see how easily the traders can move Silver around.

• On June 26, 2020 at 10:16 am,
            John Kruschke says:

Also Mr T mentioned Robin Hood traders. There is a lot of “hot” money in the OTC Stocks right now as well.
            I don’t like to talk about the non mining sectors here, but one cannot deny the gains on low float, good story OTC stocks.

3. On June 26, 2020 at 9:02 am,

Ditto…….on the undervalued silver……….

• On June 26, 2020 at 1:14 pm,

Glen……….gold finishing week out just fine…….main mkts closed, and gold held up well to end the week….jmo

• On June 26, 2020 at 1:16 pm,

Dow down 700 , will give a lot of retirees/boomers something to think about over the weekend….

4. On June 26, 2020 at 9:15 am,
    Glenfidish says:

Got to hand it to Gary on his call last night on his video blog.. He did say the banks would make gold go down and touch $1750 are.. So great call..

Nothing changes boys $1780 soon.. i may fall short of my Friday $1800 call but let’s see. Regardless I expect Tuesday a close between $1800-1823 for the monthly close

• On June 26, 2020 at 10:59 am,
      Wolfster says:

Yes that was interesting how his option expiration call on gold price was bang on. It also played against your call for $1800 by weeks end but I agree that next week it will happen.

• On June 26, 2020 at 1:09 pm,
        Dick Tracy says:

Freegold Ventures closed today at $1.24, it’s a good thing I don’t own any! LOL! DT

• On June 26, 2020 at 1:44 pm,
          David says:

Freegold: I thought I probably messed up buying in during a run up to .40. I thought it wouldn’t hold. It didn’t hold .40.

• On June 26, 2020 at 2:03 pm,
            Dick Tracy says:

David, did you hear what Sprott said about Freegold today, Interesting to say the most. DT

• On June 26, 2020 at 5:41 pm,

Great tape DT……A lot of info from Sprott ……the train is leaving the station…

• On June 26, 2020 at 6:25 pm,
            David says:

DT:
            Listened to ES and was encouraged…again. He has mentioned several times and bought 3. The last couple of days seemed like day traders as not much going on early, then a run-up on nothing other than ES… then a pull out. 12% is not 30% but 12% is more than negative 12%. But, a great week no matter what the games were. As Ex says: Ever upward.

• On June 26, 2020 at 9:30 pm,
            Excelsior says:

Ever Upward!

• On June 26, 2020 at 2:04 pm,
        Glenfidish says:

Yes for sure options expiry had a role and a retest if the breakout as well. They trying to stealth walk it up with the miners. Back and forth whipsaw action. Seen it once to many times. $1800 will be broken and boy will the money pour in!

All the best wolf

Glen

5. On June 26, 2020 at 5:29 pm,
    Dick Tracy says:

Jerry, you forget that a long time ago I called you the original KER ” Chip n Dale” poster boy. I just can’t believe you became a grandfather so fast. DT

• On June 26, 2020 at 5:42 pm,

I mentioned to someone……a couple of months ago…..You had called me the Poster Boy….lol

• On June 26, 2020 at 5:55 pm,
        Dick Tracy says:

Jerry, is Ex boycotting Ker or did Al put him in the slammer. I just can’t imagine him getting into trouble. DT

• On June 26, 2020 at 9:28 pm,
          Excelsior says:

Not in any trouble just been out walking in nature…

I came back to see Vizsla popped on great exploration drill results. Very nice.

DT- Congrats on Freegold.

• On June 26, 2020 at 6:41 pm,
      Glenfidish says:

Oh boy oh boy lol!

Tracy I pinky swear what I meant was that Jerry is the voice of reason and always keeps the conversation sane.. He is imo the best at gate keeper.. by no means did i imply he is old etc. And even if he was, he would be the smartest of the bunch in my books!

• On June 26, 2020 at 7:36 pm,
        Dick Tracy says:

Glen, Jerry is a rascal, he likes to be one of the boys but when he sees people grafting and taking something on the side he is the first to post it. That is why I called him ‘The Poster Boy’. LOL! DT

• On June 27, 2020 at 7:04 am,

DT……..you see, Glen is well informed and you should take more advice from him and respect your elders……… 🙂
          For the record……I am 71…and been around the block a few times… 🙂

• On June 27, 2020 at 7:07 am,

BTW ….GLEN……….appreciate your thoughts…….thanks…..

• On June 27, 2020 at 7:09 am,

But, ….I will have to agree with DT………sometimes…..my sin nature comes out,….and am a rascal…. 🙂

• On June 27, 2020 at 10:59 am,

Chip and Dale…………DT, are you sure you were not indicating, ……that IRISH AND I, were not like Chip and Dale………. 🙂

• On June 27, 2020 at 5:52 pm,
          Glenfidish says:

Haha good one Tracy!

Jerry we all have a little rascal in us.. life would be to boring lol..

• On June 26, 2020 at 6:42 pm,
      Glenfidish says:

Chip n dale to funny and classic!

• On June 26, 2020 at 9:44 pm,