Company Updates From Management – Thu 16 Jul, 2020

TriStar Gold – Just closed a $9.2million financing; how will the cash be used to drive the Company forward?

TriStar Gold (TSX.V:TSG & OTCQB:TSGZF) closed on $9.2million this week bringing the overall cash in the bank to around $15million.

Nick Appleyard, President and CEO of TriStar joins me to outline the next steps the Company will take to move the Castelo de Sonhos Project forward. We get an update on how the targeting of new exploration targets is progressing with GoldSpot. Also a quick review of the PEA that was released in late 2018 and the plans for a Pre-Feasibility Study (PFS).

If you have any additional questions for Nick please email me at Fleck@kereport.com.

Click here to read over the TriStar presentation and look at the PEA price sensitivity table in the appendix.

Comments:
  1. On July 16, 2020 at 10:22 am,
    cfs says:

off topic:
    Galway Metals drills 2.5 m of 54.7 g/t Au at Clarence

2020-07-15 10:01 ET – News Release
    Mr. Robert Hinchcliffe reports
    GALWAY METALS INTERSECTS 54.7 G/T AU OVER 2.5M, 1.4 G/T AU OVER 46.0M, AND 4.7 G/T AU OVER 8.2M -DEEPEST INTERSECT – AT WEST END OF THE RICHARD ZONE AT CLARENCE STREAM

2. On July 16, 2020 at 10:35 am,
    Excelsior says:

(ANX) (ANXGF) Anaconda Mining Announces a Non-Brokered Private Placement for up to $5.51 Million to Accelerate Exploration Growth Programs
    by @accesswire on 16 Jul 2020

“We are very excited to execute this financing which will allow Anaconda to accelerate its highly prospective exploration and diamond drill programs in Atlantic Canada. While we continue to generate free cash flow at record high Canadian gold prices, this strategic financing with new long-term institutional investors will allow us to confidently advance our key growth projects, including the highly prospective Tilt Cove Gold Project, the high-grade development Goldboro Gold Project, and other targets on trend from our fully-permitted and operating Pine Cove Mill and tailings facility at the Company’s Point Rousse Project in Newfoundland. The Company is now well-positioned to aggressively execute on its high-priority targets, which will contribute to the Company’s growth strategy and provide strong potential for increased shareholder value.”

– Kevin Bullock, President and CEO, Anaconda Mining Inc.

• On July 16, 2020 at 5:09 pm,
      Dick Tracy says:

Anaconda has I believe a new President and CEO. This company would have a higher rating if they were more progressive in promoting their story. Things move very slowly in The Maritime provinces, sometimes it takes forever to get things done. Eventually they should get the recognition they deserve. DT

• On July 16, 2020 at 10:20 pm,
        Excelsior says:

Yes DT. Kevin has only been CEO & President for about a year, but there is also a new team over at Maritime Resources. Previously their merger failed because of the prior 2 teams not seeing eye to eye, but I remain hopeful that this time they can get these 2 companies merged which would be a much better combined company.

Regardless, Anaconda has done a good job of executing on both their operations and production, and their exploration programs. It has done fairly well in share price appreciation, so I’m happy sitting on a nice profit and have traded it for profits in the past as well, but I’m still holding my core position as they have much further to climb. I agree that if they were a little better at promoting their story it would help out on recognition.

• On July 17, 2020 at 3:28 am,
          Dick Tracy says:

Great information as usual, thanks Ex. You are a very well rounded individual with a lot of depth on many subjects, it continues to amaze me, A I man. DT

• On July 17, 2020 at 7:37 am,
            Excelsior says:

Thanks for the kind words DT. Right back atcha man. (A I Man made me laugh)

3. On July 17, 2020 at 5:32 am,
    Charles says:

I still own my Anaconda, but took some partial profits after the run up to invest in some other stories. I still like the company and think they will do well even if a merger doesn’t happen w/Maritime. Does anyone know where Dustin D’Angelo landed? He was a bright guy that I would like to follow.

• On July 17, 2020 at 7:40 am,
      Excelsior says:

Hi Charles – I’m looking at things a similar way, took some profits in Anaconda, and feel they will keep delivering whether or not they acquire Maritime Resources. I’ve been excited about Goldboro for a few years now and glad they are moving things along. Good question about Dustin. I liked him and felt he was doing a great job, but he got into a spat with the barge company 2 years back, and they were holding the ANX ore hostage, and if memory serves, this had some to do with why he stepped down. With Dustin at the helm they always kept their guidance on production and achieved precisely what he stated they would, so I’d be willing to back him again.