An incredibly important video from USA Watchdog!

Comments:
  1. On August 5, 2020 at 3:12 pm,
    Raymondo Colella says:

Communism is Jewish religion.. It has nothing to do with the working class..If it did, then why do the communist murder Christian clergy and burn down churches. Over 300 thousand priest n Nunn’s were slaughtered in Russia alone.. This goes back to the old testament, where god was anti-gentile, telling the israelite they were divine n to conquer n destroy all gentile nations.((enslave the gentiles with usury)).The knew Testament is anti-Jewish..It now says these so called special people are from the devil… Mother earth is the jews empire ,,heaven, They control all monies, resources..They name themselves money..Gold, goldman, silver. Silverman, Diamond, jewelry .The root of all evil

• On August 5, 2020 at 5:40 pm,

Raymondo, you are absolutely insane!

• On August 5, 2020 at 5:50 pm,
        Ebolan says:

Mr. Big Al Korelin,

Please read what Ron Unz has to say. And before anyone calls him antisemitic please remember that he is Jewish.

• On August 5, 2020 at 5:57 pm,

I will read it now, Eddie. Thanks

• On August 5, 2020 at 6:00 pm,

Okay, I read it. The missive seemed a little disjointed to me. There are a lot of Jews who are pissed off and my comment, is simply, “Who cares”

• On August 5, 2020 at 6:06 pm,
            Ebolan says:
          • On August 5, 2020 at 6:25 pm,

Okay, I will start with this. Any kind of non secular topics are of interest to me.

• On August 5, 2020 at 6:35 pm,

Thanks, you have forced me to use my tablet. If I go insane,my wife will sue you!

• On August 5, 2020 at 6:08 pm,
            Ebolan says:

If you have a printer at home you could print it out and read it on your deck…or if you have a tablet you wouldn’t even need to print it.

• On August 5, 2020 at 6:24 pm,

I have to admit, Eddie, that I am so absolutely inept technically that I have given up on my cheap tablet for anything other than reading a book. (At least I am man enough to admit my weaknesses!)

• On August 5, 2020 at 6:10 pm,
            Ebolan says:

Furthermore, religious Jews apparently pray to Satan almost as readily as they pray to God,and depending upon the various rabbinical schools, the particular rituals and sacrifices theypractice may be aimed at enlisting the support of the one or the other. Once again, so long asthe rituals are properly followed, the Satan-worshippers and the God-worshippers get alongperfectly well and consider each other equally pious Jews, merely of a slightly differenttradition. One point that Shahak repeatedly emphasizes is that in traditional Judaism thenature of the ritual itself is absolutely uppermost, while the interpretation of the ritual is rathersecondary. So perhaps a Jew who washes his hands three times clockwise might be horrified byanother who follows a counter-clockwise direction, but whether the hand-washing were meantto honor God or to honor Satan would be hardly be a matter of much consequence

• On August 5, 2020 at 6:22 pm,

You can be brilliant, Eddie!

• On August 5, 2020 at 6:27 pm,
            Ebolan says:

(At least I am man enough to admit my weaknesses!

Well, I make so many mistakes that whenever anyone else makes one I get a royalty…plus I’m a real procrastinator…

• On August 6, 2020 at 12:14 pm,
        Steven Rowlandson says:

His spelling is imperfect as is his understanding of the old testament and history in general. His problem is more one of ignorance than lack of sanity…. Although it may be a minor problem. God is not too impressed with Jew or Gentile as a general rule. The exception being those who repent of sin and put their trust in Jesus.

2. On August 5, 2020 at 3:42 pm,
    cfs says:

Thanks, for posting this, Big Al.

Now, if only we can reach the parents of a few million schoolkids.

I have a feeling some parents during lockdown will have been shocked at what their children are being taught.

• On August 5, 2020 at 4:18 pm,
      Rufust445 says:

Karl Marx was Jewish. However many Jews fled Russia to get away from the turmoil of the revolution, which goes back to 1905 or further. (Think Fiddler on the Roof.) By the 1930’s, a number of Jews in this country were turning to communism because they say the Communists as heroes who brought an end to Czarist Russia. In the process they ignored the atrocities of Stalin.

Julius Rosenberg emigrated to the US from Russia to escape the turmoil there. He met his New York born wife Ethel at a meeting of the Young Communist League. According to Alexi Feliksov, the KGB agent with whom they worked, the Rosenbergs knew little of scientific value about the atomic bomb. They did feed him other information, like a complete set of plans for the F-80 fighter plane and other weapons.

Then there’s Susan Rosenberg, a BLM official who spent 16 years in prison for trying to bomb the Capitol building, among other things. She was pardoned in 2001 by Bill Clinton just before he left office. I suspect she’s more of an agnostic than a follower of her Jewish heritage. Seriously disturbed and deranged as well.

• On August 5, 2020 at 5:52 pm,

My experience with Jews and non Jews has been that those who are agnostic are simply stupid and looking for an excuse to try and make themselves look smarter than they really are.

I am personal friends with some really good Jewish people and I cut off another another who said that the Bible was a crock and that I was crazy to turn my wife over to God. He, by the way, admitted to me shortly before that he was proud of his bi-sexuality. It would be terrible to believe in God and still have sex with people of the same sex. Sick and a real shame because this guy could have really made a positive difference in the world. This is the same guy who use to get loaded with his mom and dad when marijuana was still highly illegal. People who are “above the law” represent those who are ruining this country.

• On August 5, 2020 at 5:54 pm,

I really meant to say atheistic and very vocal about it and critical of those who do not share their views!

• On August 5, 2020 at 6:13 pm,
          Ebolan says:

Dang. I wouldn’t let that guy get behind me. And never bend over in his presence!

• On August 5, 2020 at 6:20 pm,

I actually have not seen or talked with him since he made the “big, proud” announcement talking to Kathy and I in our living room.

• On August 5, 2020 at 5:56 pm,

Thank you for mentioning this Rufus. Great to have you as an active member of our site by the way. Thank you.

• On August 7, 2020 at 8:25 pm,
          Rufust445 says:

Correction: The KGB agent who worked with the Rosenbergs was Alexander Feklisov. He was also assigned to the Soviet Embassy in Washington, D.C. during the Cuban Missile Crisis. A back door line of communication was established with John Scali of ABC news at a D.C. restaurant.

• On August 5, 2020 at 5:41 pm,

Many thanks CFS. At least I can count on you for constructive and helpful comments which prove that you are just not venting anger.

• On August 5, 2020 at 8:22 pm,
        cfs says:

Big Al, I very, very rarely get angry.
        If I do get angry, it is more likely to be at myself, rather than someone else.
        I will correct someone else when I believe them to be wrong, but there is no anger involved.

I can only remember being angry at someone in this forum a few times. AND, it will always be followed by an apology…..if not immediately then within 24 hours.
        I am just not an emotional person.

• On August 6, 2020 at 5:07 pm,

Hummm……..I do not remember getting an apology…… 🙂

3. On August 5, 2020 at 5:31 pm,
    Chartster says:

Al,
    Thanks for this interview. I probably would have missed it. One of the best interviews of the year, IMO.

4. On August 5, 2020 at 5:38 pm,
    Chartster says:

Alex Newman was 100% spot on. Very succinct and on point with topic. Better explanation than anyone I’ve personally seen.

• On August 5, 2020 at 5:42 pm,

My agreement completely Chartster.