Company Updates From Management – Wed 5 Aug, 2020

Endeavour Silver Corp. – Operational update and an exploration and production outlook for the rest of 2020

Brad Cooke, Founder and CEO of Endeavour Silver (TSX:EDR – NYSE:EXK) kicks off today by providing an update on the operational turnaround at the Company’s 3 silver mines in Mexico. 2019 was a bad year for Endeavour as the Company was making some adjustments at the mines to run more economically. Brad and I look to the just released Q2 financials as a gauge of how the turnaround is progressing.

We also discuss how the higher silver price is impacting the production as well as the exploration that’s restarted at most of the projects.

Click here to read over the Q2 financial results released yesterday.

Comments:
  1. On August 5, 2020 at 7:57 am,
    Tom says:

long LTHM…great sector, great set up. 27% float is short. Going to double soon.

• On August 5, 2020 at 8:54 am,
      Charles says:

Hi Tom – What does Livent do? Never heard of them.

2. On August 5, 2020 at 8:01 am,
    cfs says:

off topic:

Vizsla drills two m of 1,541 g/t AgEq at Panuco

2020-08-05 06:40 ET – News Release

Mr. Michael Konnert reports

VIZSLA DRILLS 1,541 G/T SILVER EQUIV. OVER 2 METRES AND 261 G/T SILVER EQUIV. OVER 22.6 METRES AT PANUCO, MEXICO

Vizsla Resources Corp. has released additional drilling results from the Napoleon vein corridor at the Panuco silver-gold project in Mexico. A total of 16 holes have been completed to date at Napoleon with results from three new holes reported in this release. The high-grade intersection is from the deepest hole drilled to date (over 100 m below the very high grades intersected in NP-20-07). Importantly, the mineralization remains open at depth to the north and to the south.

Drilling highlights

NP-20-08:

737 grams per tonne silver equivalent (494.9 grams per tonne silver, 2.52 g/t gold, 0.51 per cent lead and 1.10 per cent zinc) over 4.5 metres from 173.5 m including:
    1,541 g/t silver equivalent (1,039 g/t silver, 5.22 g/t gold, 1.04 per cent lead and 2.32 per cent zinc) over 2.0 m from 175.0 m.

3. On August 5, 2020 at 8:06 am,
    cfs says:

Atico Mining drills 6.84 m of 19.54 g/t Au at La Plata

2020-08-05 10:33 ET – News Release

Mr. Fernando Ganoza reports

ATICO CONTINUES TO INTERCEPT BONANZA GRADES INCLUDING 6.8 METERS OF 19.5G/T AU, 224G/T AG, 12.2% CU, AND 3.7% ZN AT LA PLATA VMS PROJECT, ECUADOR

4. On August 5, 2020 at 8:09 am,
    cfs says:

GoGold drills 29.8 m of 712.6 g/t AgEq at Los Ricos North

2020-08-05 09:42 ET – News Release

Mr. Brad Langille reports

GOGOLD INTERSECTS 29.8M OF 713 G/T AGEQ, INCLUDING 4.5M OF 4,251 G/T AGEQ IN FIRST HOLES DRILLED AT LOS RICOS NORTH

5. On August 5, 2020 at 8:13 am,
    cfs says:

Amex drills 11.8 m of 27.7 g/t Au at Perron

2020-08-05 06:10 ET – News Release

Dr. Jacques Trottier reports

AMEX METALLURGY HOLES DELIVER CONSISTENT HIGH GRADE HEAD GRADE OF 27.70 G/T AU OVER 11.80 M IN PEM-20-001 12.70 G/T AU OVER 16.60 M IN PEM-20-002 5.65 G/T AU OVER 10.60 M IN PEM-20-003

6. On August 5, 2020 at 8:46 am,
    bonzo says:

Thanks, Cory. I have owned EXK, AG,HL, PAAS, SSRM, WPM, and AXU for many years.
    Also have a lot of silver in PSLV and CEF. Go silver!

• On August 5, 2020 at 8:57 am,

bonzo…..how to you like owning the Sprott funds……
      Do you own them as a play with Sprott doing the leg work on the undiscovered groups…

• On August 5, 2020 at 8:58 am,

to ….do you like…sorry

• On August 5, 2020 at 10:05 am,
        bonzo says:

Jerry, the 2 Sprott funds I own do not own mining shares. They just own gold and silver bullion stored in a vault in Canada and guarded by Sgt. Preston and his great wonder dog, Yukon King. I wonder if Trudeau will seize this bullion one day? Then I’ll be sorry I did not store my bullion in Switzerland with Egon von Geez.

• On August 5, 2020 at 10:09 am,

Ha,ha…..good on ….ok, thanks…..I think , I will pass on that one…..GOTS….

7. On August 5, 2020 at 9:36 am,
    blazesb says:

Santa Cruz remains halted.

• On August 5, 2020 at 9:46 am,
      Rene says:

Wonder whats happening to Santa..

• On August 5, 2020 at 9:51 am,
        Rene says:

Turning a little red on the screen some profit taking i suppose

8. On August 5, 2020 at 10:33 am,
    SilverDollar says:

Hey Matthew, have you listened to this: https://marketsanity.com/michael-oliver-gives-market-updates-on-gold-and-silver/
    The train has a crazy engineer driving but don’t don your bike helmet and attempt to get off……….

9. On August 5, 2020 at 9:54 pm,
    Excelsior says:

Cory & Brad – Great interview today and nice catchup on (EXK) Endeavour Silver.

I’ve been a long time shareholder for years, had aggressively added earlier this year, and recently traded out of my position in full just to book profits after a wonderful run so far. I had 19 Silver stocks and have sold 2 stocks taking that down to 17 as a conservative move, but I look forward to buying back into EXK again soon, at a good price, and plan on having a core position for the duration of the bull.

Keep up the great work Brad, and may you and your team have all the success you deserve.

P.S. – I’m very excited to see things moving along with Terronera. It’s going to be a beast of a development project to bring into production, and should be a came changer for Endeavour Silver. I’m also excited about Parral in Mexico and the upcoming drilling you mentioned on Paloma in Chile.

• On August 5, 2020 at 10:02 pm,
      Excelsior says:

After re-reading that I realized some may get the wrong impression from going from 19 to 17 silver stocks and that Endeavour was one of them. It’s just a very short-term move I made as a active trader and not a reflection that I like all 17 other silver stocks I hold better, because that isn’t true either. For most of this year EXK was in my top 7 of the Silver stocks I held, and was in the top 3 positions in June & July, and eventually made it to my most heavily weighted position. I then faded out of in a few moves because it had done so well, and trimmed back my ASM Avino by 3/4 because it has also done so much better than most Silver producers coming out of the March lows, and I sold SSV Southern Silver, which I bought into significantly a few months back and also had fantastic gains in it.

I just wanted to clarify that how much respect I have for the Endeavour Silver team, and their very impressive turnaround. They’ve had a rough last 2 years, but they are poised to really make up some ground and already have been. Ever Upward!

• On August 6, 2020 at 3:36 am,
        Rene says:

Exc thank you too for all your invaluable posts and comments, very much appreciated