Some of the best and thought provoking comments made by Jim McKinney

press the play symbol to listen

I have to say that these thoughts from Jim are some of the best that I have heard. Stop and think about what he has to say about Joe Biden, The Progressives and moral values along with the philosophy of many residents of The Beltway. To any person with an a IQ of 65 of higher this should make all of the sense in the world! Glad that Jim is an integral part of our Program.

Comments:
  1. On August 9, 2020 at 1:58 pm,
    irishtony says:

AL….Why have you put this podcast up again ?…You allready aired it…….TUT_TUT.

2. On August 9, 2020 at 2:24 pm,

We all make mistakes, but I thought it should go up again because it is important.

Thanks for making me look like a fool, irishtony!

A;

• On August 9, 2020 at 2:43 pm,
      irishtony says:

Hi AL…I was not trying to make you look like a fool ( because You are NOT ) I was just letting you know that you had allready posted it .
      AL . I do respect you , so i would never try to make you look like a fool….tony.

3. On August 9, 2020 at 5:17 pm,
    cfs says:
  4. On August 9, 2020 at 5:42 pm,
    cfs says:
  5. On August 9, 2020 at 5:51 pm,
    cfs says:
  6. On August 9, 2020 at 5:57 pm,
    cfs says:

We have all kinds of Breach of Peace laws….

It’sabout time a lot of these Antifa people are arrested and fined, after trials.

7. On August 9, 2020 at 8:01 pm,
    cfs says:

Interesting …..

CNN took the Las Vegas list for Biden’s running mate.

I think, for once Las Vegas got it wrong…..
    I don’t think Kamala Harris will be Biden’s choice…..He’ll carry California anyway.

I think the choice is going to be Susan Rice, who has greater international knowledge.

8. On August 10, 2020 at 7:23 am,
    cfs says:

Ain’t media propaganda great?

NEW YORK, Aug. 10, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — A new survey of full-time college students found that 31% are deeply worried about their safety if they have to go back to school in the fall of 2020.
    The survey, conducted by ValuePenguin.com by LendingTree, aimed to understand college students’ feelings about returning to campus in the fall, and their thoughts around the health implications of reopening colleges while COVID-19 cases continue to increase.

Yet they drive around without a care in the world……much more likely to die from a traffic accident.

They drive, often over the speed limit, much more likely to be injured from a traffic accident, than get sick from covid-19.

9. On August 10, 2020 at 9:35 am,
    cfs says:

Seems to me Italians have lost their way since Leonaedo died.

Why do you think azithromycin is added to the recipe for treating covid-19 ?
    (To eliminate opportunistic bacterial infections)

Does the average Italian doctor understand genomics ?
    Are there ANY major medical journals published in Italian since the 1600s ?

• On August 10, 2020 at 9:55 am,

The Pope has all the medicine ….. 🙂

• On August 10, 2020 at 10:01 am,

You need to email…….them and ask them the questions….. 🙂

• On August 10, 2020 at 10:04 am,

Humm…….it seems to me…..there are a lot of cures, before the American Medical Association, got into the act….of trying to pretend they have the answers , when they really, only mask over the ailments…. 🙂

• On August 10, 2020 at 10:06 am,

I know one thing for sure……..they make a lot of money on pretend and extend….

10. On August 10, 2020 at 10:13 am,