Example of what is being circulated in conservative circles. Big Al would appreciate your opinion.

THE SALTY SAILOR and the FIREMAN

The views this mother has about Donald Trump are much like many other people.  Her characterization of Trump as the “Salty Sailor” or as “The Fireman” paint an excellent picture!!  She has written many great books about her son and family.  This is a Comment from KAREN VAUGHN, Mother of Aaron Vaughn, Navy Seal.

“Sometimes God uses the no-nonsense, salty sailor to get the job done.  Appreciating what the man is doing doesn’t mean we worship the salty sailor or even desire to be like the salty sailor.  It doesn’t even mean God admires the salty sailor.  Maybe He just knows he’s necessary for such a time as this.

I believe with all my heart that God placed that salty sailor in the White House to give this nation one more chance in November 2020.  Donald Trump is what he is – and he is still the man he was before the election – and without guilt. I very much admire what that salty sailor is accomplishing.

He’s not like me  That’s okay with me.  I don’t want to be like him.  I will never behave like him.  I know we’ve NEVER had a man like him lead our nation before.  It’s crazy and a little mind-blowing at times, but I can’t help admire the stamina and ability he has – acting with his heart rather than a calculated, PC, think tank-screened, carefully edited script.  I still believe that is WHY he became our President and WHY he’s been able to handle a landslide of adversity and STILL pass unprecedented amounts of good legislation for our country AND do great works for MANY other nations, including Israel.

I’m THRILLED with what he’s doing for my nation, for the cause of Christ (whether intentional or unintentional, doesn’t matter to me), and for the concept of rebuilding America and putting her FIRST.  I will not be ashamed of my position because others don’t see him through the same lens.

Should it matter to me if a fireman drops an f-bomb while he’s pulling me from a burning building?  Would I really care about what came out of his mouth in those moments?  Heck no!  I’d CARE about what he was DOING.  He wasn’t sent there to save my soul and I’m not looking to him for spiritual guidance.  All I’m thinking in those moments is, “Thank you, GOD, for sending the fireman.”  AND DONALD TRUMP IS OUR FIREMAN.

I’ll soon post this article again for those who still might not understand me.  This man is crass.  Okay.  He’s not careful with what he says.  Okay.  You feel offended that he’s not a typical statesman.  Okay.  But he is DOING THE JOB of rebuilding the nation my son died for… the nation I feared was on a fast track to becoming a hopeless cause

Forgive me if I’m smiling.”

Written by KAREN VAUGHN

Comments:
  1. On October 11, 2020 at 4:11 pm,

I think that was a GREAT ARTICLE ……………………..JMO of course…… 🙂

• On October 11, 2020 at 4:36 pm,
      irishtony says:

Karen Vaughn………Sure has a way with words…..Hat tip to HER.

• On October 11, 2020 at 7:03 pm,

She does make her point very well!

• On October 11, 2020 at 9:13 pm,
        Lance says:

she makes her point very well…….but I still think ….IMHO that Donald has lost this election thanks in part to the media….CNN……every minute of their broadcasting they do nothing but trash Trump……I can only watch them for a few minutes at a time…..they are way to sickening…….then I have to come to Kereport and my spirits are lifted……

• On October 11, 2020 at 9:42 pm,

Thank you for saying that, Lance!

• On October 12, 2020 at 9:21 am,

By the way, Lance, I completely agree with you!

• On October 12, 2020 at 11:07 am,
        pardu says:

Big Al, I think she has made the point very well. I have heard my neighbor state it a bit differently. She said the Lord can use a crooked stick (not straight) to get the job done. I only hope that enough people in America can appreciate this and not send a socialist or marxist into Washington.

It used to be in America that people used to live and let live, but now too many on the left, as Keith Oberman stated publicly, not only don’t want conservatives to have a voice, but that they should be “expunged” and “removed” from society. This sounds more like the “final sollution” the Nazi’s did than a willingness to allow others the right to their own opinion.

Keith also included in his list of those who should be expunged Trump, Barr, AC Barrett, Sean Hannity, et al, and anyone who supports Trump, the constitution etc.

The biggest favor Trump has done for America is to turn on the light, so to speak, so we could all see the cock roaches scurrying behind the scenes. The left has exposed themselves for who they have always been and always hidden, haters of the constitution and anyone who gets in the way of their power.

They want to be the final arbiters of what people in America can say, what they can think, how they can worship, and what rights they will allow us to have. In effect they want to be a monarch with absolute power to tell us how to live our lives because in their elitist minds, only they can make the proper and best decisions for us.

And they say we are nuts, go figure?

• On October 12, 2020 at 11:13 am,

Pardu,

You are one insightful individual. Your comment made some very obvious points. Thank you very much.

• On October 12, 2020 at 11:15 am,

I would also like to get you insight on the level of anger that we are all dealing with right now. It is getting pretty tough for me and I would imagine some of the rest of us.

What are your thoughts?

• On October 12, 2020 at 11:43 am,

This particular comment is directed to Pardu.

• On October 12, 2020 at 9:12 am,
      Thomas says:

I think, she is right that the US as nation needs a rebuild. Not sure if TRUMP is the best man for this job. I think not TRUMP, neither BIDEN can do it

A complete reset is required. Election 2020 will not bring the required change, but maybe set the stage for the right candidates in 2024.

Agree with Lance, that Trump probably lost the election. Biden might be not the right for the job, but maybe the right for the required change. He will be already 78 at the beginning and 82 at the end of his first term. So he might only stay one term and both parties, republicans and democrats have the chance for a complete new start. That is my hope.

• On October 12, 2020 at 9:25 am,

Thomas, rather than inappropriately throw stones at either side, I will agree with you. I believe in my heart of hearts that Trump really tried to “clean the swamp” but in the end he has not completely succeeded.

I have to drive into Bellingham now to complete my federal tax filing. I will spend as long as I have to when I get back to address everything here.

• On October 12, 2020 at 1:05 pm,
        Thomas says:

I found the debate between TRUMP and BIDEN disgusting. The US deserves better. Maybe 2024 is time for a female leader. Most countries with good leaders have female leaders at the moment (New Zealand, Germany, Finland, Denmark). The Guardian sampled a nice video that shows the difference

• On October 12, 2020 at 9:15 am,

I have spent some time this morning going over the comment from Dot G which I did respond to yesterday.

I agree in that Trump is , in my opinion a “salty salorr” and I really wish that he was a bit more diplomatic. The fact is that he is not diplomatic at all and that causes a lot of people to hate him. I disagree with Dot G in that I know all of you pretty well after the close to ten years that you have been commenting on my blog. (I really would prefer to call it “your blog” but then again I did start it and I now have to live with the consequences which in some cases have been very negative for me personally.

I believe that all of you are caring and intelligent individuals and that none of you “believe that all democrats are left and hate all of them. I also do not believe that even the most adamant of you do not really believe that Obama worships the devil. He may not be a Christian in the same way that OOTB, some others of you, and I are. That is certainly possible. But, I think that we all agree that he is a bit misguided in many of his political and societal views. Sure Black folks have, in many cases, been treated treated terribly but that is rapidly becoming a thing of the past. I don’t even come close to condoning any of these past negative actions.

Being the Christian that he is, I don’t believe that OOTB feels that way either. Tony has been here for a long time and I know that he shares my feelings.

Those who I did not mention above, like CFS, Larry, Eddy, Wayne and others are so intelligent that I know that they also do not feel that way. Our listener in Austin is a very good man and is definitely on the side of those here who think clearly and accurately.

I am proud to know all of you and consider each and everyone of you to be close to me. None of us hate anyone other than those who break the law and have turned America into an environment that reminds me of a cesspool.

My purpose here has always been and continues to be a forum where all can express their opinions.

Some of the opinions may be extreme but they are shared in true conscience and mean no harm.

Bottom line, we all want to see America stay free and become a better place.

• On October 12, 2020 at 11:31 am,

DItto…………..AND WELL SAID…………
        I thought long and hard, considering Dot G’s comment………and I would say,
        since, he is new to the site……from what I can tell, as I have never seen any
        of his prior post…..I thought I would just let him slide, ….Which as most of you
        know, that is a hard one for me…. 🙂

• On October 12, 2020 at 11:42 am,

Appreciate your comment, Brother!

• On October 12, 2020 at 11:54 am,

Sorry for the delay, I have been doing some home repairs before winter sets in….
            I just saw the other section,….I started my review…in all the comments sections, from the bottom up,…..I was just about to copy my above statement……and saw this reply….
            And As alway………I appreciate you allowing us the space to RANT….. 🙂

• On October 12, 2020 at 12:03 pm,

You are very welcome, Jerry!

2. On October 11, 2020 at 4:14 pm,
    • On October 11, 2020 at 7:02 pm,

I don’t understand it either and the fact that I don’t really troubles me!

• On October 12, 2020 at 6:39 am,
      Lance says:

it is not so much that the Democrats have pure hatred but the scary part is that they televise it on a daily basis…..24/7 …..on CNN…….IMHO …I would call that brainwashing if I am allowed to say so…….

• On October 12, 2020 at 9:18 am,

I notice that you said “so many” and not “all”

Thanks my friend!

• On October 11, 2020 at 7:01 pm,

CFS, just how much of all of this do you think is true?

• On October 11, 2020 at 8:39 pm,
        cfs says:

Many newspapers claimed it was White Supremecist Trump supporters that tried to Kidnap the Governor of Michigan.
        However, those are mug-shots of the arrested conspirators. All but one registered Democrats; ALL anti-Trumpers.

3. On October 11, 2020 at 4:32 pm,
    cfs says:

What we really need is for Trump to FIRE the DEEP STATE TRAITORS that have held up investigations of the leadership-level TRAITORS, so they can be indicted and tried, rather than have everything buried forever.

I know he’s only one man, but it’s past time to JAIL (if founf guilty) people like BIDEN (liar, black-mailer, cheat)HILLARY (Guilty of so many crimes using unprotected e-mail server, yielding classified information to the world, GUILTY OF PAY TO PLAY getting $1.8Billion to the Clinton Foundation and using the majority of that money personally.), OBAMA (supporting Iranian terrorism).
    It is past due that the criminals were behind bars.

• On October 11, 2020 at 4:49 pm,

Some of my same comments to Chartster , on the other section……….
      I have been saying for MONTHS……..to wait….lol
      Seems I was CORRECT……..BARR AND DURHAM are WORTHLESS.

• On October 11, 2020 at 4:50 pm,

correction….I was “asked to wait”……..

• On October 11, 2020 at 4:52 pm,

On October 11, 2020 at 2:07 pm,
          Read the WILLIAM CASEY quote……………. 🙂

• On October 11, 2020 at 6:47 pm,

Some really interesting tweets! Shows the power of Twitter. A platform, by the way, that I am not a part of. Should I be?

• On October 11, 2020 at 9:22 pm,

I never use tweeter,…..so, I am not a good one to ask……. too busy at the KER.. 🙂

• On October 12, 2020 at 9:22 am,
            Thomas says:

Donald TRUMP has the same number of followers as Christiano Ronaldo 😀

• On October 12, 2020 at 11:30 am,

The soccer guy?

• On October 12, 2020 at 6:36 pm,
            Thomas says:

Here is the top 100

TRUMP actually is twice in the list. If you count both accounts, his personal and his president account, he is together with Barack Obama the most followed person on the planet, with both having around 120 million followers.

• On October 11, 2020 at 5:18 pm,
          Chartster says:

OOTB,
          There has to be some reason why they are holding off. I have no clue why they haven’t put the kill shot on these traitors. It must be about some kind of timing.
          I still think Barr and Durham will get it done, but it’s frustrating.

• On October 11, 2020 at 6:36 pm,

I certainly hope that they do “get it done”. That would solve a lot of my personal relationship problems.

• On October 11, 2020 at 9:24 pm,

I would have liked it,…….if, they “already…got it done”

• On October 11, 2020 at 6:48 pm,

The Fat Lady has not sung yet!

• On October 11, 2020 at 6:59 pm,

I agree if it is proven that they actually are criminals.

4. On October 11, 2020 at 4:35 pm,
    • On October 11, 2020 at 4:49 pm,
      cfs says:

Let’s hope. Because, once released, they can’t be burried again.

• On October 11, 2020 at 6:49 pm,

Unless it is proven, Biden will be elected. My only comment on that is that the Progressives scare the daylights out of me right now!

• On October 11, 2020 at 6:39 pm,

You are way above my pay grade on this one, CFS. Please explain to Simpleton Al

• On October 11, 2020 at 8:32 pm,
          cfs says:

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Sunday morning that the House has plenty of options available to delay the Senate from acting on President Donald Trump’s nominees for the Supreme Court.

“Well, we have our options,” she said on ABC’s “This Week,” replying to host George Stephanopoulos’ question about whether the House would consider launching impeachment proceedings to block the confirmation of a Trump Supreme Court nomination.

“We have arrows in our quiver that I’m not about to discuss right now, but the fact is we have a big challenge in our country. The president has threatened to not even accept the results of the election with statements that he and his henchmen have made.”
          Less than a day after the death of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Trump assured voters that his administration would be moving ahead with nominating a new justice before the election.

• On October 11, 2020 at 6:58 pm,

Some really venomous comments here. But then again most opinions that I hear are venomous and are made by people who are not willing to discuss them in a rational manner. That is what our country has become and I am not convinced whose fault that is.

• On October 11, 2020 at 6:52 pm,

That is amazing! But then again, our political environment which definitely includes my social and familial environment is also amazing at this point!

5. On October 11, 2020 at 4:46 pm,
    FIH says:

There are so many issues at stake other than the stock market, in my opinion. I wonder if any of the 70-90 million Twitter followers of President Trump ever get polled? The President of the US leads the Western World in negotiating with the East. For me the issue is who best represents the Western World at the negotiating table. I feel we have a great chance with Trump. As the “Wise Guys” might say about Biden, Foget-about-it”.

6. On October 11, 2020 at 5:39 pm,
  7. On October 11, 2020 at 5:54 pm,
    larry says:

I approve this message!….

• On October 11, 2020 at 6:28 pm,

I do not approve this message!

• On October 11, 2020 at 6:37 pm,
        Dot G. says:

OMG Al, who are your readers? These responses are scary. I was going to say that at least Karen Vaughn is just a little misguided but not a Q-based loon – but look at the comments! Who has convinced these people that all Democrats are left, or hate them? There are people running for Congress who believe that Obama worships Satan. Who has warped all these minds?

• On October 11, 2020 at 7:21 pm,

Thanks Dot. Not all of our audience falls into the looney toons category. I know very few people who think that all democrats are left or hate them. I certainly do not come even close to believing that. Who in their right mind would believe that Obama worships Satan?

I get insane comments from both sides and I think that a person has to be aware of them to accurately understand the world that we live in!

Please read each opinion, certainly including mine, if nothing else you will understand as I do just how big a problem Americans are currently facing in both politics and society. I share many of your fears and I wish sometimes that I did not because those fears would then not exist.

• On October 11, 2020 at 8:20 pm,
        cfs says:

That was the mail carrier in Seinfeld TV show.
        I thought it was funny. Sorry, if I have a warped sense of humor.

• On October 12, 2020 at 7:37 am,
        larry says:

humor….i cannot really even follow it from the intro on….

8. On October 11, 2020 at 7:11 pm,

Done for today. Back around 8:30 a.m. on Monday

9. On October 11, 2020 at 7:52 pm,
    Dick Tracy says:

It looks like Silver wants to lead Gold. DT

10. On October 11, 2020 at 9:03 pm,
    • On October 11, 2020 at 9:05 pm,

From Nashville, I just had to post this for you, OOTB:

• On October 11, 2020 at 9:14 pm,

4:25 min mark………very interesting……………
        Thanks……….I enjoyed the entire show……….Nothing like a great Conservative tape…

• On October 11, 2020 at 9:46 pm,
          cfs says:

I consider myself an intellectual. hmm!

Just not a liberal intellectual.

• On October 11, 2020 at 9:06 pm,

Hope some people stick around, they might learn something….. lol

• On October 11, 2020 at 9:11 pm,

some people?

• On October 11, 2020 at 9:17 pm,

Ok, ….then let us say….EVERYONE……We….must be inclusive. ya know…………. lol……….. 🙂

• On October 11, 2020 at 9:23 pm,

Not sure what you mean by “ratings”

I personally did not watch any of the NBA Tournament. I lost all interest when I was doing serious volunteer work in Portland trying to forge an alliance between my “kids group” and the Blazers. Just as we had almost solidified this alliance, I was told that the clear majority of the starting five would not be allowed in a room by themselves with any of our “kids” That was a long time ago and that was when I gave away all of my tickets.

That was actually shortly before my friend Herm Gilliam died. (Look up Herm as he was a great man!)

• On October 11, 2020 at 9:27 pm,

So is Larry Bird……….. 🙂

• On October 11, 2020 at 9:29 pm,

And so was…………and John Wooden…… 🙂

• On October 11, 2020 at 9:44 pm,

These two hero’s are both cut from a very different cloth. A cloth that does not include anger, bitterness and shoulder chips!

• On October 12, 2020 at 7:15 am,
        Rufust445 says:

Stopped taking the NFL seriously in the ’80’s. NBA? Fageddaboutit!!!

11. On October 12, 2020 at 6:40 am,
    cfs says:

Re-reading the piece this morning, the Trump Derangement Syndrome ubiquitous among the left-wing media may well tell us if “the pen is mightier than the sword.”

Unfortunately, my belief has been for most of my life, that you cannot beat the media in the end.
    That is sad, because President Trump is the first politician in my lifetime that has tried to accomplish what he promised. That in the face of lies and attacks from Democrats on every front from which they could bring guns to bear.
    His defeat at the election, in my opinion, would result in a truly disastrous alternative of a old man tending towards senility, would be so should he live another four years, and an overt Marxist, who slept her way to the top.

• On October 12, 2020 at 9:20 am,

From what I understand your comments about Biden and Harris are correct. I will listen to anyone who wants to convince me that I am wrong.

12. On October 12, 2020 at 6:52 am,

Judge Amy Conet Barrett LIVE:

13. On October 12, 2020 at 7:09 am,

Auction Theory wins Nobel prize:

14. On October 12, 2020 at 7:42 am,
  15. On October 12, 2020 at 8:22 am,
    cfs says:

Hypocrite Maxine Waters….Do as I tell you, not as I do.

It amazes me how a loud-mouth low IQ person can become relatively rich ! Only in politics.

16. On October 12, 2020 at 8:31 am,
    Dick Tracy says:

Bob Moriarty’s latest interview is a great as usual, especially the political section in the first half of this interview. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxFsSAYuk9U

• On October 12, 2020 at 9:42 am,
      cfs says:

Mr. Moriarty is incorrect about January 20. He apparently does not know either the law or the 6 precedents we have had.

Admittedly the precedents were about a century ago.
      However, the president will be that person who holds the most electorial college votes on a specific date (I forget which), I think, in early January.

In the post civil war period several Southern states tried several times to mess up the Presidential election by refusing to transmit electorial college votes, but this did not stop the election of a President, even though the winner did not have half of total electorial college votes possible.

• On October 12, 2020 at 9:48 am,
      cfs says:

Mr. Moriarty is, of course, correct with regard to Mueller, a corrupt Democrat.

He is also correct about General Flynn and the corrupt judge Sullivan.

• On October 12, 2020 at 9:56 am,
        cfs says:

I don’t know if Mr. Moriarty is correct about hyper-inflation.

There NEVER has been hyper-inflation before with a reserve currency.
        I guess there is always a possibility of a first time event.

17. On October 12, 2020 at 8:38 am,
  18. On October 12, 2020 at 10:46 am,
  19. On October 12, 2020 at 1:41 pm,
    pardu says:

Big Al, in reference to your question to me, all I can say is that it is very difficult for me to watch the current demise of the republic and the sheer anger and hypocrisy I see each day. Sometimes I admit I lose my composure and look at the ceiling and complain at the utter insanity I see, but then I try to remember that God deals in the affairs of men and he has his purposes to fulfill for the benefit of his children. He knows the end from the beginning and therefore has a better perspective than we can have

It is my faith in him and in his work that keeps me grounded. I remember a time when I had a particularly difficult job as a cooks’ asst. at a scout camp on Catalina Island at age 16. I was working 16-18 hours a day, 6 days a week helping to prepare and clean up after 500 scouts and leaders all Summer long, for a measly $129 for the entire Summer.

Frequently, I would go back to the rest room, stare at the ceiling and tell myself “time will pass, and before you know it all of this difficulty will be over…and things will be better.” This attitude of taking the long view helped me to endure well my difficulties. It is applicable to what we now are wading through…time will pass and things will be better, but we may have to slog through some more difficulties until we get there.

Share Your Thoughts:

Name (required):
Email (required):
Comment:
All comments must comply with our Terms of Use.