Brien Lundin Commentary – Thu 19 Nov, 2020

The seasonality trade for metals stocks and timing of a possible stimulus trade

Brien Lundin joins me to share his thoughts on the continued correction in the precious metals stocks. This all plays into a conversation on the seasonality trade in the metals and the future prospects of a stimulus trade.

Click here to visit the website for The Gold Newsletter.

View related posts on: , ,

Comments:
  1. On November 19, 2020 at 11:01 am,

i always look forward to tax loos selling as a time to adjust my portfolio.

Also as a time to pick up some bargains, because the mining business is always volatile this time of year.

I would not bet on Biden getting in.

2. On November 19, 2020 at 1:48 pm,
    Jamie says:

Biden getting in is a done deal-get over yourself CFS!

• On November 19, 2020 at 2:46 pm,
      irishtony says:

Jamie….Nothing is a done deal , till it is….Irishtony

• On November 19, 2020 at 3:31 pm,
      Ron says:

Betting on Biden is kinda like betting that at comet will hit the earth if you win you lose

• On November 19, 2020 at 3:48 pm,

It’s remarkable how many people want the greater of two evils. They don’t understand a basic law of economics: if you want more of something, subsidize it. Welfare subsidizes poverty and high taxes subsidize the government. Leftists apparently want more of both and that means less freedom and a lower quality of life for all.

• On November 19, 2020 at 4:11 pm,
          Marty says:

I see where Clive Maund (321gold)is touting South Chile as an escape refuge. Interesting, because he’s lived nearby this developing community for some 14 years, baring the worse aspects as well as the few benefits

3. On November 19, 2020 at 5:30 pm,
    Glenfidish says:

Gold update!

Hello guys,

The miners are doing exactly why I mentioned weeks if not months back. They are retesting the lows and some are breaking them. My patience is being rewarded and I have been as vocal as possible to the ones who follow me. Forget tax season and all the rubbish.. The technicals as well as the elections status had this coming. I was a big buyer today and used up 2/4 th of my last tranche..Tomorrow or next week could possibly put the final low in these miners. Some may not reach a new bottom and some like I’ve been waiting for will hit my targets. These are few opportunities for the ones who have patience and let the market come to them. When this turns it will be greatly rewarding. Glen has higher expectations for gold and silver in the long run.

All the best

Glen

• On November 19, 2020 at 6:09 pm,
      Wolfster says:

Thanks for the update glenfidish. Can’t wait for the next leg up. I have been developing a big shopping list of pot warrants,EV plays and copper to buy with those profits from the PM plays

• On November 19, 2020 at 10:30 pm,
        Glenfidish says:

Wolf,

Anytime! Good luck with your plays from what I see your doing great..

• On November 20, 2020 at 6:54 am,

Yes, ……Thanks for the update GLEN….
        I have been adding to my phyz silver……

• On November 20, 2020 at 5:42 pm,
      Canuckski says:

I’m reading Glennie! Next week is possible low. Understood and thanks!

4. On November 20, 2020 at 5:51 am,
    Glenfidish says:

Anyone remember my $1781 call? Jerry you out there lol DT….🤷‍♂️

Stay tuned! Yesterday I went in and bought a bigger than usual amount of shares of one of my holdings. Expecting today or next week to catch a falling knife. These are deals had one waited and been patient you would have been rewarded. Also looking for impact to come down to my price target and pick up possibly my remaining 3/4 and 4/4 th tranche at which point I will be heavily in.

Let’s see what mr market has in store today… best of luck to all and don’t fear big corrections they are bargains to have.

Glen

Share Your Thoughts:

Name (required):
Email (required):
Comment:
All comments must comply with our Terms of Use.