Exclusive Comments from Marc Chandler – Fri 20 Nov, 2020

Weekend Show Preview – How vaccine news has drastically altered investor outlook and money flows

Today I am busy putting together another two hours of market commentary for the weekend show. As a little preview to the first hour I am highlighting a conversation I just had with Marc Chandler, Managing Partner of Bannockburn Global ForEx. We discuss how the vaccine news over the past 2 weeks has shifted money flows in a wide range of markets.

Click here to visit Marc’s blog – Marc To Market.

Comments:
  1. On November 20, 2020 at 12:44 pm,
    cfs says:
  2. On November 20, 2020 at 1:26 pm,

Wallbridge Mining Intersects 5.07 g/t Au over 100.6 metres, including 29.03 g/t Au over 7.30 metres in the Tabasco-Cayenne Zones
    Drill Results Gold Quebec
    Mr. Marz Kord reports:
    TORONTO, Nov. 19, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Wallbridge Mining Company Limited (TSX:WM) (“Wallbridge” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that assay results from the ongoing 100,000-metre 2020 drilling program on its 100%-owned Fenelon Gold Property (“Fenelon” or the “Property”) continue to establish the high-grade core of the Tabasco-Cayenne shear system with good gold grades over widths consistently measured in the tens of metres.

• On November 20, 2020 at 1:30 pm,
      irishtony says:

Even on this page , you cant help yourself…give it a bloody rest.

• On November 20, 2020 at 2:47 pm,
        b says:

I wonder what effect everyone that could simply posted 20-30 links without comment would have.

3. On November 20, 2020 at 1:29 pm,
  4. On November 20, 2020 at 2:33 pm,
    bonzo says:

Hi Matthew, until last night I was unable to find any ammo for my new Ruger .357 magnum, but I found some in Oklahoma and bought 100 rounds of Fiocchi .357 158 grain copper clad. It was the only one they had left. Also got 150 rounds of .327 fed magnum 85 grain, and 5 boxes of #1 buckshot for my 12 ga shotguns.That was the only buckshot left. I already have several boxes of 00 and #4 buckshot. Although they had no 30/30 ammo at all I have a few boxes left. Now I feel better prepared when Trump wins and the riots begin. I wish I had a German 88mm gun.

• On November 20, 2020 at 5:11 pm,

Bonzo, those humanoid zombies won’t know what hit’em. 👊🤠

5. On November 20, 2020 at 2:45 pm,
    b says:

Geez am I glad I dont live in the states.

Havnt even visited since I realized its a police state.

I used to really enjoy visiting.

6. On November 20, 2020 at 3:19 pm,
    b says:

Bitcoin 18600, is gold money going into bitcoin?
    Bitcoin seems relentless.

• On November 20, 2020 at 8:02 pm,
      Chartster says:

Bitcoin is doing a classic double top. It should crater soon.

Biden and the fraudulent folks have double topped too.
      They are about to crater. 😏

7. On November 20, 2020 at 3:24 pm,
    b says:

Can industrial growth in 2021 push silver price towards $40?
    Nov 20, 2020 @ kitco

I see this and wonder if bitcoin is going to hit 100k.

Share Your Thoughts:

Name (required):
Email (required):
Comment:
All comments must comply with our Terms of Use.