Hour 2 – Making sense of copper’s breakout, gold stocks continued correction, and possible M&A in the sector
In this hour I focus on commodities starting with the breakout in copper this week. I also get a couple comments on the continued pullback in precious metals stocks and an update from Great Bear Resources.
Please keep in touch by sending me questions for companies and any guests you would like to see on the show. Also let me know what you think of this weekend’s format with 2 hours on the markets and metals. My email address is Fleck@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 – Dave Erfle kicks off the second hour by sharing his thoughts on the sustainability of the uptrend in copper. We then focus on the PM stocks in terms of where investors stand moving into year end.
- Segment 2 – Brian Leni is up next to address those concerned about the correction in gold and silver stocks heading into the end of the year. He also shares a couple stocks he is thinks should be watched.
- Segment 3 – Chris Taylor, President and CEO of Great Bear Resources (TSX.V:GBR & OTCQX:GTBAF) joins me to take a step back from Great Bear and comment on the overall metals markets when it comes to M&A and general interest.
- Segment 4 – Chris Taylor is back to update us on the drill program underway for great Bear Resources. We also discuss the recent metallurgy test results and a new nominee to the Board of Directors.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Newcore Gold – Follow up on the 58,000 meter drill program and comments on the mining environment in Ghana
- GR Silver Mining – A new discovery at the San Marcial Property and drilling update
- K2 Gold – The second iteration of Kaminak Gold with a focus on the Mojave Project in California
- Metalla Royalty and Streaming – Recapping 2 transactions in Nevada and Mexico and the Yamana takeover of Monarch Gold
- Exploits Discovery – An overview of the key projects in the Newfoundland portfolio
- Pucara Gold – An overview of this new Company with multiple properties in Peru and drilling on the flagship Lourdes Property
- Eloro Resources – An overview of this exploration Company drilling the flagship Property, Iska Iska Project, in Bolivia
- TriStar Gold – Updates on the fully funded drill program and additions to the Management team and BoD