Company Updates From Management – Tue 8 Dec, 2020

Eclipse Gold Mining – More information on the merger with Norther Vertex Mining

I’m kicking off the editorials today with Mike Allen, President and CEO of Eclipse Gold Mining (TSX.V:EGLD – OTC:EGLPF) to focus on the just announced merger with Northern Vertex Mining (TSX.V:NEE – NASDAW:NHVCF).

We start start with the transaction details and clear up some confusion on the concurrent $20million financing. We then discuss the management team of the new Company that will be a blend of both companies. Finally I have Mike address a couple questions that were sent to me.

Please email me with any further questions you have for Mike regarding the transaction – Fleck@kereport.com.

Click here to read over the full news release outlining the transaction.

Comments:
  1. On December 8, 2020 at 11:28 am,
    aghead says:

just celebrating, not boasting, My KUYAF is up 125%

• On December 8, 2020 at 12:22 pm,
      Terry Huebert says:

Well done, now sell the whole shitaree before you lose it all.

• On December 8, 2020 at 12:55 pm,
        Terry Huebert says:

A few sentences on Novo, for example. First it has a list of news releases a mile long. It is over exposed here on KER. At various points in the past if you had bought this company, you’d have lost half or more of your money a few months later. If you bought in summer 2020, you’ve already lost half your money today. These are not investments, they are for trading.
        These stocks are better suited for short term trades.

2. On December 8, 2020 at 12:07 pm,
    wvandamm says:

Creating 40m shares on one side of the fence doesn’t exactly reduce a dilution of 19.5m shares on the other side. That’s misrepresenting quite a bit…

• On December 9, 2020 at 7:24 am,
      David says:

Ex will be back. When I was in the military and had to move across country, it took a lot of time and effort. But the military has a large support system that makes it a whole lot easier than having to do it all yourself. He will get it done and be back shortly.

3. On December 9, 2020 at 4:39 am,

This site is going blind, without EX…………….JMO

• On December 9, 2020 at 4:42 am,

No disrespect intended……..just saying without his added comments, the site, seems to be missing some great additions ….jmo

• On December 9, 2020 at 7:10 am,
        Dick Tracy says:

Jerry, without you it would be the blind leading the blind. DT

• On December 9, 2020 at 9:57 am,
          David says:

I can’t see!

• On December 9, 2020 at 10:15 am,
            Dick Tracy says:

LOL!, David you do have a sense of humor, now I can see it! DT

• On December 9, 2020 at 6:39 am,
      Canuckski says:

Yes, I miss the guy too.

• On December 9, 2020 at 7:32 am,
      Dick Tracy says:

Ex may pop back occasionally but I don’t think he will be back here on a regular basis, that is what he implied too bad! I’m sure he still posts once in a while on CEO.CA. You might be able to reach him there. DT

• On December 9, 2020 at 10:13 am,
        David says:

DT:
        You are correct that DT was considering several new directions other than just moving. I expect him to check-in though. His ceo.ca account is quiet also, so that appears to indicate he is getting things done as he mentioned. I miss his trading activity talk also.

4. On December 9, 2020 at 2:02 pm,
    JustTruth says:

Eclipse management is an enormous disappointment. This deal dilutes the hell out of their shareholders. This team accomplished NOTHING in terms of drilling results and are giving the company away. They are terrible.