Market and Commodity Comments from a Fund Manager and Currency Analyst
On this weekend’s show I focus on a wide range of commodities and the general pullback at the end of the week. I feature a resource Fund Manager for some insights the metals stocks and a currency analyst to outline keys events to watch next week.
Thank you for taking time this weekend to listen to the show. Please keep the emails coming to Fleck@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Matt Geiger, Managing Partner at MGJ Capital joins me to share the commodity sectors he is positioning his fund in currently. I have Matt share some of the stocks he likes and what he looks for when analyzing different companies.
- Segment 3 – Marc Chandler, Managing Partner at Bannockburn Global ForEx helps us step back from just commodities to outline the key political and central bank meetings on tap for next week. We forecast how markets, currencies and yields will be impacted.
- Segment 4 – Mike Konnert, President and CEO of Vizsla Resources (TSX.V:VZLA – OTCQB:VIZSF) wraps up the show by providing an update on the recent high grade silver results from the Tajitos Vein Zone on the Panuco Project. I also have Mike outline the ongoing drill strategy and additional catalysts that could help the stock breakout.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Newcore Gold – Follow up on the recent drill results and metallurgical testing from the Enchi Gold Project
- SilverCrest Metals – More information on the Project Financing Facility and EPC Contract, and where growth will come from next
- Skeena Resources – A Special Video Interview – 2020 drill recap and 2021 exploration plans
- Eskay Mining – An overview from Quinton Hennigh on the SIB Property and drill plans
- Newcore Gold – Webinar Recording – A deep dive into the ongoing 58,000 meter exploration drill program
- Torq Resources – A focus in Chile with a well known management team and $9 million in the bank
- Gold Bull Resources – More information on the drill program starting at the Sandman Property in Nevada
- Outback Goldfields – Introducing this new exploration Company with Properties are the Fosterville Gold Mine
- Exploits Discovery – Targeting results from GoldSpot with a plan to start drilling in Spring
- Aztec Minerals – Overview of the Phase 1 drill program results and looking ahead to the Phase 2 program
- Labrador Gold – More information on the new Big Vein target and RAB drilling results