Discussing the Short Squeeze trend and where it’s going. Plus an update from Gold Bull Resources
The markets this week were dominated by small retail traders pushing around hedge fund and large money mangers with big short positions in a couple stocks. Then large money then managed to stop trading in a few select stocks. Things are still up in the air for how this will play out. In this weekend’s show I have an in-depth discussion on what happened and where it will go from here.
Please keep the emails coming. I love helping you all out with Company questions and everything out! My email is Fleck@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Jesse Felder kicks off the show with out in-depth discussion on the short squeezes this week. We recap what the retail/Reddit traders are doing and how it caused a hedge fund to go bankrupt. This interview was recorded late in the day on Wednesday, before the halting (not sure what to call it) of a couple key stocks.
- Segment 3 – I am replaying the interview I had with John Feneck that was posted on Friday. John and I start with a couple silver stocks that started to move up on short squeezes at the end of the week. He then shares a number of industrial metals stocks he likes.
- Segment 4 – Cherie Leeden, President and CEO of Gold Bull Resources (TSX.V:GBRC – OTC:BLSSF) wraps up the show by updating us on the two news releases this week focused on the Sandman Property in Nevada.
Exclusive Company updates This Week
- Cartier Resources – A close look at the 30,000meter drill program at the Benoist Property
- American Pacific Mining – An overview of the 3 main projects all in the USA with JV Partners funding the drilling
- HelioStar Metals – More information on the high grade drill results from the Unga Property in Alaska
- Eloro Resources – Follow up on the silver discovery announced today at the Iska Iska Property
- K2 Gold – A look into the recent drill results from the Mojava Property including 30.5m of 7.2g/t Gold
- Aztec Minerals – Exploration program for the Cervantes announced with JV partner Kootenay Silver
- Kodiak Copper – Previewing the 30,000 meter drill program at the MPD Property and the Gate Zone discovery
- Prosper Gold – A gold explorer in Red Lake Ontario with a fully funded 10,000meter drill program starting in May
- Newcore Gold – New drill results expanding the known mineralization at the Enchi Gold Project
- Fury Gold Mines – Initial step-out drill result from the Eau Claire Property
- Allegiant Gold – An in-depth discussion on the 2021 exploration plans for the Eastside Property