Al gives in with a question

All ideas from our experts are appreciated.

Comments:
  1. On February 6, 2021 at 1:41 pm,
    irishtony says:

Hi AL , I wish i could wave a magic wand , & your pain would go away.
    I am not a doctor , so take everything i say with a pinch of salt..My old Nan many years ago , suffered the same type of pain , her doctor told her it was a combination of , old age & rumatiod artritious…( excuse my spelling ) Perhaps it would not do any harm to consult , with a homeopatic praticioner..( again excuse my spelling ) . My understanding is that big pharma can not do much for , this type of illness . I now a few people who suffer from constant back pain , & what works for them is canabis..
    Not sure if that is of any help , but it’s worth a go.

2. On February 6, 2021 at 1:53 pm,
    cfs says:

I am not an M.D., but even I recognize lack of information.
    Is the soreness a result of substantial exercise.
    Is it a result of sitting in one place without movement from a long time.
    Does it occur only first thing in the day, or at any time.
    When did you first notice the problem, and is it getting worse with time.
    Is it seasonal.
    Have you changed medication, or possibly relevent behavior, including diet.

• On February 6, 2021 at 2:12 pm,
      terra.laser says:

More and better questions than some doctors would ask…

• On February 6, 2021 at 6:37 pm,

Probably, terra.laser

3. On February 6, 2021 at 2:09 pm,

Hello Iris and CFS,,
    Thank you. My wife has commanded me to stretch daily. Byf canabis you mean smoking pot?

4. On February 6, 2021 at 2:11 pm,

CFS, My wife say that it is the result of sitting infron of my computer for too long. I am going to stretch certain muscles (Obviously those in question) three times daily.

I notice that our homeopathic expert did not weigh in yet.

The two of you are great. Please contact OOTB and get him back.

5. On February 6, 2021 at 3:15 pm,
    larry says:

I know you suffer w that myalgia and myositis……I gave you tons of info aimed at reducing this suffering…….But at this point first ask your medical provider if a sauna detox protocol is within your health tolerance……example info follows….The goal is to increase blood flow, mobilize and cleans out toxins ultimately reduce your inflammatory triggers eg those toxins…Then get the oral DMSO liver detox in gear..Similar different approach to detox……Simultaneously only eat real food and thus eliminate sugars processed foods boxed canned foods….Limit caloric intake to put your body in catabolic cellular rejuvenating mode …Drink as much fresh non fluoridated and chlorinated water as you want….Tea no coffee….Fasting if your MD authorizes…This is not advise just opinion…

• On February 6, 2021 at 6:38 pm,

• On February 10, 2021 at 4:26 pm,
        Keith Jones says:

Al,
        Dr. Mercola is excellent!
        A good chiropracter can be a great benefit.
        I was a skeptic but I was helped immensly.

6. On February 6, 2021 at 3:17 pm,
    larry says:

search the women above on youtube w interviews w Dr. Mercola for more sauna protocol detail…good luck Al

7. On February 6, 2021 at 3:40 pm,
    larry says:

Hi Al-I can only link one at a time…Here are several sauna links also…I will look for DMSO tomorrow….But you look up fasting and or intermittent fasting benefit…most has been posted in my archives on ker…your goal is to disrupt and break the inflammatory cycle causing muscle ache hell….remember, your heart is a muscle and probably inflamed….

8. On February 6, 2021 at 3:40 pm,
    larry says:
  9. On February 6, 2021 at 3:41 pm,
    larry says:
  10. On February 6, 2021 at 5:04 pm,
    larry says:

Geoengineeringwatch.org…..better listen very slowly AL…this plandemic and the non-vaccine explained in great detail as related to techno-globalists……the vaccine is not to help you…..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY5XhXtfwhQ&feature=youtu.be

• On February 6, 2021 at 6:39 pm,

Okay Larry, I will watch it.

• On February 6, 2021 at 7:14 pm,
      cfs says:

A lack of knowledge combined with a biased opinion distorts the truth.
      Sure goverment control due to covid-19 has been excessive, but governments were dealing with a lot of unknowns at the outset, and reacting to China’s initial reactions and handling of covid.
      But contrary to the youtube, did you know that the latest NIH projection, with current rate of vaccination, projects herd immunity being achieved in the U.S. as early as August ? (I think they’re over-optimistic) But they are projecting Canada only with 30% (half-way) immunity by August.

11. On February 6, 2021 at 5:08 pm,
    larry says:

The Medical cartel purpose🤡📞🔊 is ” To Serve Man”

12. On February 7, 2021 at 9:12 am,
    cfs says:

Recent vaccine data:

I would be prepared to take the J&J vaccine and self-isolated for a further 50 days.

13. On February 7, 2021 at 9:45 am,
    larry says:

general detox info…all modern humans could benefit from this knowledge and the methods to accomplish…the assumption is that removing toxins allows your natural biochemical and endocrine mechanisms to re-set and establish your natural g-d given health(homeostasis) again….

• On February 8, 2021 at 12:32 am,
      John Kruschke says:

Thanks Larry for the link. Very good video about the connection of mind and body.
      “Double placebo studies don’t necessarily mean you will feel good.”

14. On February 7, 2021 at 10:33 am,
    cfs says:

One thing that should be recognised:

If you choose to have a covid vaccine, NONE of the common 6 vaccines give IMMEDIATE PROTECTION AGAINST COVID IMMEDIATELY.
    Immunity SLOWLY INCREASES DAILY, taking about 2 weeks to develop. That applies to both one and two dose vaccines.

15. On February 7, 2021 at 10:37 am,
    cfs says:

Re-infection does appear to occur after vaccination, but re-infection tends only to have minimal symptons and negligible hospitalisation, no deaths.

16. On February 7, 2021 at 11:07 am,
    cfs says:

This video is in connection with leg cramps, but does mention muscle aches arising from cholesterol- lowering medication.

17. On February 7, 2021 at 1:11 pm,
    larry says:

natural liver detox methods to reduce body inflammatory load and resolve muscle and other inflammation related ill feelings….https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tsT8iFcBqE

add Silymarin(milk thistle) daily for 2 months and 1 month off…..

18. On February 7, 2021 at 1:12 pm,
    larry says:
  19. On February 7, 2021 at 1:46 pm,
    bonzo says:

Al, Doc gave the same advice as your dentist. wait and see how others do. Sorry to hear about your pain in your muscles. I have heard that this can be a side effect of statins. A friend of mine had to stop statins because of pain in her legs. And the pain went away after she stopped statins. Do you ever listen to Dr. Joel Wallach on late night Coasttocoast radio? If I were you I would call 855-949-RADIO and describe your symptoms to his staff. They will make recommendations. They might be able to help your wife too. Dr. Wallach has cured people who have been on dialysis for 10 years in a few weeks. You will have to change your diet and take supplements, but it’s your best hope. Best of luck!

20. On February 7, 2021 at 1:56 pm,
    bonzo says:

Everyone must go to mercola.com today and read the top story about Dr. Zelenko in NY who has cured 3000 Covid patients with HCQ and zinc. He believes in most vaccines but says the Covid vaccine in unnessessary as Covid can be cured so easily. Read the whole article.

21. On February 7, 2021 at 2:02 pm,
    BDC says:

I had some back problems awhile back.
    Changed to a simple folding chair.
    Solid 4-leg base. Supposedly temporary.
    Absolutely no movement as in the old.
    Added cushioning. Will never go back!

• On February 8, 2021 at 1:06 am,
      John Kruschke says:

Hi Al :
      Another thing to think about is barametric pressure.
      Here in Minnesota we are currently under a very high pressure system and I can really feel it in my hip and low back. I went for a walk before this system moved in as my body was telling me it was coming. Last night was also the first night this year the deer didn’t come and get some corn, so I would guess they are not moving as well. Just a thought.

22. On February 8, 2021 at 8:52 am,
    larry says:

big brother in medicine?..what do you mean?

view plandemic part 2 indoctrination…boots slowly, be patient

23. On February 8, 2021 at 9:06 am,
    cfs says:

The B117 variant of covid is now spreading quite quickly in the U.S.
    Apparantly vaccination does not stop spread, but virtually eliminates hospitalization.
    Doubling in cases about every 8 days, it has become the most common variant.