What’s the deal with gold’s breakdown?
I was planing on focusing this weekend’s show on a couple different markets but the breakdown in gold shifted everything. I spend the entire hour analyzing what is driving this move down in gold. We look at the gold miners and a couple key markets that are critical to understanding.
When you have time please go back through the week and listen to the Daily Editorials focused on markets and stocks. If you have any questions for the companies featured or topics you want me to focus on please email me at Fleck@kereport.com.
Thanks for listening!
- Segment 1 and 2 – Adrian Day, President of Adrian Day Asset Management and Manager of the Euro Pacific Gold Fund kicks off the show with comments on gold’s trend before the breakdown. We discuss everything from historic bull markets in gold to how the miners are being viewed by generalist funds.
- Segment 3 and 4 – Jeff Christian, Managing Partner of CPM Group wraps up the show with an extended discussion on the significance of the breakdown in gold at the end of the week.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Enduro Metals – A new target for the upcoming drill program and a question on insider ownership
- Organto Foods – Introducing this fresh organic food provider on track to cash flow positive this year
- Kodiak Copper – Following up on the recent step-out drill results from the Gate Zone on the MPD Project
- Thor Explorations – Introducing this under the radar near-term gold producer in Nigeria with 10,000meters of exploration starting soon in Senegal
- Granite Creek Copper – A Copper explorer in Yukon with plans to growth the current resource with a 10,000meter program this year
- Tarachi Gold – A look into near term cash flow at the Magistral Property and exploration potential at the Tarachi Project
- Heliostar Metals – Additional drill results from the Aquila Target that includes some of the best grade and widths
- Eloro Resources – More information on the drill results from yesterday at the Iska Iska Project
- Mammoth Resources – A micro-cap explorer in Mexico with the Tenoriba Project
- AUX Resources – Assay results from historic drill holes yielding some high grade results
- Mountain Boy Minerals – A discussion on the recent disappointing drill results at the American Creek Project
- Fireweed Zinc – Drill results today outline a new discovery made at depth at the the Boundary West Zone
- SilverCrest Metals – Recapping the Feasibility, Equity Financing, Debt Facility, and New Discovery at El Picacho