Company Updates From Management – Wed 31 Mar, 2021

Great Bear Resources – More information on the drilling that has doubled the vertical extent of mineralization at the LP Fault down to almost 1KM

Chris Taylor, President and CEO of Great Bear Resources (TSX.V:GBR – OTCQX:GTBAF) joins me to discuss the recent deep drill results that has doubled the vertical extent of mineralization at the LP Fault down to 942 meters. I have Chris highlight where the drill hole was located, which was under some of the lowest grade surface results on the full 4.2Km strike. We also look at some other well known deposits in the area and compare the depth of those deposits to the LP Fault currently.

If you have any follow up questions for Chris regarding Great Bear please email me at Fleck@kereport.com.

Click here to read over the full news release highlighting the deep drill results.

Figure 1 (Top): Long section of the LP Fault zone showing the locations and depths of the new deep drill holes (labeled).

Comments:
  1. On March 31, 2021 at 9:57 am,
    larry says:

After the market close Biden announces the tax hike detail…so does it tank the market or do the FEDS engineer another all is great pop tomorrow AM?….hummmm?❓💩📞

• On March 31, 2021 at 11:57 am,
      Dick Tracy says:

Nothing much will happen, it’s business as usual these days. DT

2. On March 31, 2021 at 10:31 am,
    larry says:

also, they print money to hand out and replace income…..so why not just print those income taxes?…lmao📡💩🚽🆘

• On March 31, 2021 at 11:33 am,
      Dick Tracy says:

Maybe Biden could send a little cash north of the border, Dear Joe: I need a million dollars, I will accept Canadian currency. DT

• On March 31, 2021 at 1:11 pm,
        David says:

Let me know if that works…

3. On March 31, 2021 at 11:29 am,
    Excelsior says:

Very good update on Great Bear today guys. Every time I see their news on continued drilling success, it boggles the mind to think how large this deposit it getting, and it truly is becoming a Tier 1 asset. In this case, even in the area that they felt was least prospective at surface, they drilled down deeper and still found impressive high grade mineralization. That’s the thing about Red Lake deposits… (like the Red Lake Mine that Evolution Mining operates or Pure Gold’s new mine) — they go deep. What is so intriguing about Great Bear is how long the strike length of their deposit already is, so if it ends up going down 1.5 – 2.5 kilometers like their peers in Red Lake, then this deposit is going to be a monster.

• On March 31, 2021 at 12:16 pm,
      Excelsior says:

Why Is Great Bear’s (TSXV: GBR) Gold Discovery Worth A Look?

NAI500andGCFF – Mar 30, 2021

• On March 31, 2021 at 12:24 pm,
      David says:

I am hoping at some point for the miners to get in an up-move and roll some profits into Great Bear. I am sitting on GBR profits, but I don’t want to reduce shares any more than I have. It is a winner. Thanks for the info and Cory thanks for the update.

4. On March 31, 2021 at 4:16 pm,
    RICHARD/DOC says:

Like SAND I missed the move on Great Bear, however, I have this feeling that Great Bear is peaking and I may get a chance to purchase some at a lower price. I had purchased a little of SAND months ago and watched it take off and wished I had more and now it has given me that chance to purchase more over time. Hopefully, Great Bear also returns me that chance and I believe it will but the sell off shouldn’t be mind boggling.

• On March 31, 2021 at 8:25 pm,
      Excelsior says:

Agreed about patiently stalking companies like Sandstorm and Great Bear for opportunities to accumulate on weakness. I did pretty good filling up on SAND, but don’t have nearly as large of a GBR position as I want yet, and would relish the opportunity to buy more at lower prices, but it rarely pulls back much.

5. On March 31, 2021 at 5:14 pm,
    David says:

I think if we can get miners out from the choke hold, Great Bear has a way to go. I was lucky enough to get in early from hearing about it after a MIF conference and got in at 40 cents. Today I would loaded up more but back then I added periodically. All my cheap shares are gone but I have never seen them issue a bad drill report. If I can get some profits from miners again, I will treat it as a bank and store cash. It is still my largest holding but touch and go with NOVO.

• On March 31, 2021 at 8:57 pm,
      Excelsior says:

That’s a good way to look at it David — ” I will treat it as a bank and store cash.”

It is like a vault of Gold in the Earth that keeps getting larger the more they drill, and so it may be a good stock to just dollar cost average into during any dips, with profits from other successful trades to keep beefing up the position over time.

6. On March 31, 2021 at 8:35 pm,
    David says:

Doc:
    Something to keep in mind, is there is a Great Bear Royalty. Chris Taylor did it as a spin out to share holders and then offered some shares to the spin out holders. It has not been made public yet but at some point it should be. I think it is 2%. I don’t know if CT plans on picking up more royalties or not. Anyway, with the possible long time future potential of Great Bear, the royalty may be a way to go. Maybe Cory could bring it up in an interview with Chris. It might be something he is keeping on the back burner until the property changes hands. Just a thought.

• On March 31, 2021 at 9:00 pm,
      Excelsior says:

There are some investors that had mentioned it’s possible that Elemental Royalties is in a friendly discussion to pick up that royalty on Great Bear. It will be interesting to see what happens to that, as the royalty on Canadian Malartic is what launched the Osisko Gold Royalties brand of success, and provided the cashflow to allow them to incubate the other Osisko spin-off companies and exploration companies. The royalty on GBR could end up being quite valuable, and if Elemental does pick it off, then I’m fine with that as I have a nice position in them as well.

• On April 1, 2021 at 6:15 am,
        David says:

The first spin out of GBR Royalty was 1 for 4. The second was a purchase and you could buy an amount of shares equal to what your spin out was at about .15 cents US plus you could ask for additional. I think everyone asked for additional as the # extra I got was about 10% or less. I was thinking that since CT has associated with some other miners, that maybe a royalty or 2 will come out of that. I had not heard what Ex was saying but that would be fine too. It could be the GBR royalty could be a company maker. CT and others may also want to maintain some GBR for life. In the meantime it takes up space on my portfolio sheet… but I make sure it is there even though no price or value shown. It dies show shares.

7. On April 4, 2021 at 5:59 am,
    Ulf says:

Anyone who wants to venture a guess at the average grade of this mammoth deposit?