Company Updates From Management – Mon 5 Apr, 2021

Novo Resources – Following up on the Beatons Creek PEA and answering your questions on current production and sorting trials

Quinton Hennigh, President and Chairman of Novo Resources (TSX.V:NVO – OTCQX:NSRPF) joins me for an update on the recent news highlighting the PEA for Beatons Creek and the acquisition of a 50% interest in the Queens Gold Project. We also answer a few of the questions sent to me over the past month. These are mostly focused on the current production at Beatons Creek and sorting trials that are ongoing.

Please keep sending me your questions for Quinton. If I missed any questions you have sent in I will be responding through email and we will try to cover them next call. My email address is Fleck@kereport.com.

Click here for a summary of the news releases we discussed.

Comments:
  1. On April 5, 2021 at 12:29 pm,
    bonzo says:

Thanks, Cory. Very timely as I just bought more Novo shares. Stop me before I buy again…

• On April 5, 2021 at 3:32 pm,
      RICHARD/DOC says:

Bonzo, if you had waited one day you could have got them cheaper—but you high rollers don’t really care what price you pay.

• On April 6, 2021 at 7:23 am,
        bonzo says:

Doc, I did wait a day and bought 7 times more NSRPF at the opening on Tues as I bought on Mon. Please stop me before I buy more tomorrow! I need help.

2. On April 5, 2021 at 7:10 pm,

Sonoro Gold drills 74.67 m of 0.6 g/t Au at Cerro
    2021-04-05 11:10 ET – News Release
    Mr. Kenneth MacLeod reports
    SONORO DRILLS 74.67 METERS OF 0.605 GRAMS PER TONNE AT CERRO CALICHE
    Sonoro Gold Corp. has released assay results from an additional 12 reverse circulation drill holes completed at its Cerro Caliche gold project in Sonora, Mexico.

3. On April 6, 2021 at 5:58 am,

SILVER TIGER INTERSECTS
    5.6 METERS GRADING 1,010.3g/t AgEq
    WITHIN 14.2 METERS OF 519.5 g/t AgEq
    IN THE BENJAMIN VEIN

• On April 6, 2021 at 9:50 am,
      Excelsior says:

That is a nice 5.6 meter silver hit from Silver Tiger.

4. On April 6, 2021 at 6:06 am,

Abrasilver drills five m of 1,645g/t AgEq at Diablillos
    2021-04-06 08:33 ET – News Release
    Mr. John Miniotis reports
    ABRASILVER REPORTS ADDITIONAL HIGH-GRADE SILVER AND GOLD INTERCEPTS DEMONSTRATING CONSIDERABLE EXTENSION POTENTIAL NORTHEAST OF THE KNOWN MINERALIZED ZONE
    Abrasilver Resource Corp. has provided significant high-grade results from the latest assays received from two diamond drill holes completed at the Oculto deposit, located on its wholly owned Diablillos property in the mining-friendly Salta province, Argentina.

• On April 6, 2021 at 9:54 am,
      Excelsior says:

Wow. Another 5 meter high grade silver intercept from AbraSilver. I guess today is the good silver drilling news day.

5. On April 6, 2021 at 6:09 am,

Rupert drills 110 m of 6.1 g/t Au at Pahtavaara
    2021-04-06 07:19 ET – News Release
    Mr. James Withall reports
    RUPERT RESOURCES DRILLS 6.1 G/T GOLD OVER 110M FROM 183.6M AND REPORTS POSITIVE RESULTS FROM FURTHER METALLURGICAL TESTWORK AT IKKARI
    Rupert Resources Ltd. has released new drill results from its Ikkari prospect, the focus of its continuing 60,000-metre exploration program at the 100-per-cent-owned Pahtavaara project in the Central Lapland greenstone belt, Finland.

• On April 6, 2021 at 9:52 am,
      Excelsior says:

That is a very solid wide gold intercept from Rupert at that grade.

6. On April 6, 2021 at 6:11 am,

Adventus, Salazar drill 55.4m of 2.1% CuEq at Curipamba

2021-04-06 07:16 ET – News Release
    See News Release (C-ADZN) Adventus Mining Cor
    Mr. Christian Kargl-Simard of Adventus reports
    ADVENTUS AND SALAZAR ANNOUNCE DRILLING RESULTS AT THE EL DOMO DEPOSIT HIGHLIGHTED BY 2.10% COPPER EQUIVALENT OVER 55.43 METRES
    Adventus Mining Corp. and Salazar Resources Ltd. have released additional infill drilling results from the El Domo volcanogenic massive sulphide deposit located within the 21,537-hectare Curipamba project in central Ecuador.

7. On April 6, 2021 at 6:13 am,

Vizsla Silver drills 4.61 m of 1,027 g/t AgEq at Panuco
    2021-04-06 06:47 ET – News Release
    Mr. Michael Konnert reports
    VIZSLA CONTINUES TO EXPAND NAPOLEON; 54 DRILL HOLES AVERAGE 4.0 METRES TRUE WIDTH AT 441 G/T SILVER EQUIV.

• On April 6, 2021 at 9:55 am,
      Excelsior says:

Again, another near 5 meter hit of a kilo Silver. That’s 3 different companies today (Vizsla, AbraSilver, & Silver Tiger) with these nice widths to their higher grade drill results.

8. On April 6, 2021 at 6:15 am,

Roxgold drills 13 m of 15.6 g/t Au at Seguela
    2021-04-06 06:39 ET – News Release
    Mr. John Dorward reports
    ROXGOLD ANNOUNCES NEW DISCOVERY AT SEGUELA WITH 15.6 GPT OVER 13M AT SUNBIRD AS WELL AS 10.8 GPT OVER 6M FROM KOULA UNDERGROUND EXTENSION DRILLING
    Roxgold Inc. has released initial results from the newly discovered Sunbird prospect, located less than two kilometres from the primary Antenna deposit, at the Seguela gold project located in Ivory Coast.

9. On April 6, 2021 at 6:16 am,

Aurelius drills two m of 132.4 g/t Au at Aureus East
    2021-04-06 06:28 ET – News Release
    Mr. Mark Ashcroft reports
    AURELIUS MINERALS DRILLS HIGHEST GRADE INTERVAL TO DATE AT AUREUS EAST GOLD PROJECT – 2 METRES AT 132.4 G/T GOLD, INCLUDING 1M AT 264 G/T GOLD AND 0.5M AT 21 G/T GOLD WITHIN EXISTING WORKINGS
    Aurelius Minerals Inc. has released additional assay results from underground drilling at its Aureus East gold project located in Nova Scotia, Canada.

10. On April 6, 2021 at 6:18 am,

Ready Set Gold drills 94.25 m of 1 g/t Au at Northshore
    2021-04-06 06:15 ET – News Release
    Mr. Christian Scovenna reports
    READY SET GOLD REPORTS FIRST SIX HOLES FROM PHASE 1 PROGRAM AT NORTHSHORE CONFIRMING NEW GEOLOGICAL MODEL
    Ready Set Gold Corp. has released results of the first six drill holes from its recently completed 13-hole, 2,900-metre, phase 1 diamond drilling program at its 100-per-cent-owned flagship Northshore gold project, located in the Schreiber-Hemlo greenstone belt in Ontario.

11. On April 6, 2021 at 6:25 am,
  12. On April 6, 2021 at 6:28 am,
    cfs says:

FBI raids Private Deposit Boxes.

• On April 6, 2021 at 9:23 am,
      David says:

Just listened to a portion of the video. The first question to ask is what is the current law on “vaulting and safe deposit boxes”. I am guessing that there are restrictions like being a registered financial institution or government regulated entity to perform such functions. If that is the case, then they may be circumventing the law that is directed at contraband or laundering property that are proceeds of criminal activity.
      I am as much into protecting private property and I would imagine the reason professionals recommend storing precious metals in safe deposit boxes is the the government ordered confiscation in the past. Kind of a two pronged problem…government confiscation or contraband. They overlap, but they don’t. But, the issue most likely in the case in the video is probably the business does not comply with state and federal law. Just a guess.

• On April 6, 2021 at 9:32 am,
        David says:

Might look at how Brinks or similar companies are regulated. Probably a statute on clients must prove identification to protect Brinks from being a holder of contraband for criminals. Just another thought.

• On April 6, 2021 at 11:25 am,
          Dick Tracy says:

There are supposed to be two keys needed to open a safety deposit box, about 12 years ago I noticed something missing, after that I closed it down. DT

13. On April 6, 2021 at 7:10 am,
    cfs says:

Huston, do we have ignition ?

14. On April 6, 2021 at 7:12 am,

Ely Gold to acquire Tonopah West mining claims
    2021-04-06 09:51 ET – News Release
    Mr. Trey Wasser reports
    ELY GOLD ROYALTIES ANNOUNCES ACQUISITION OF TONOPAH WEST PATENTED MINING CLAIMS, NEVADA

• On April 6, 2021 at 12:14 pm,
      David says:

Patented mining claims involved are contiguous to Blackrock Silver.

• On April 6, 2021 at 11:59 pm,
        Excelsior says:

That is interesting, isn’t it?

15. On April 6, 2021 at 7:19 am,

Nevada Sunrise JV drills 7.6m of 9.83 g/t Au at Kinsley
    2021-04-06 08:37 ET – News Release
    Mr. Warren Stanyer reports
    NEVADA SUNRISE REPORTS 9.83 GRAMS/TONNE GOLD OVER 7.6 METRES AND 2.13 GRAMS/TONNE GOLD OVER 9.1 METRES INTERSECTED AT THE KINSLEY MOUNTAIN GOLD PROJECT IN NEVADA

16. On April 6, 2021 at 8:14 am,
    David says:

For what it is worth information: In order to deal with 2020 taxes, I sold Pure Gold after buying more last week. I needed to raise funds for taxes and as long there was a question on there production so far (dilution), I thought I could put it towards tax requirements. Rather than hold it in cash, I still had a long term gain in Great Bear, but I didn’t want to reduce the share count. So, I am routing Pure Gold through Great Bear to pay taxes eventually with Great Bear profits. But before I do that, I am moving the Great Bear profits through Sandstorm as the price seems like a buy. Now the problem will be if the metals go down, in which case I hope they go up before they go down. Since this musical chairs is occupying my trading, I hope what I got is decent for an upturn. FWIW Oh forgot, added to Ely and Sun Summit which may come into the tax mix later.

• On April 6, 2021 at 10:03 am,
      Excelsior says:

Interesting tax dilemmas to consider David. My personal goal is always to raise the money I’ll need for taxes near year end in December or if there is a solid rally in Q1 to sell and raise funds. However, last year for me was an anomaly as we sold our home which provided the financial cushion to handle taxes this year, so I’m not in the same position to sell stocks now to handle taxes. It makes sense that you are selling Pure Gold and hanging onto your Great Bear, and storing some other profits in Sandstorm. Doc & I have been nibbling at Sandstorm for the last 2 months, and I agree it looks good for a longer term “safer” value play for slow & steady appreciation.

• On April 6, 2021 at 10:21 am,
        David says:

Sandstorm is Great Bear profits. Pure Gold went to Great Bear to hold up share count.

17. On April 6, 2021 at 8:15 am,
    David says:

their = there

• On April 6, 2021 at 8:50 am,
      David says:

As a word of warning, there is something going on with Erdogan (sp) and Turkey which could impact Sandstorm, so if you are looking into Sandstorm, check it out. Dictators aren’t all that great of leaders for the economic success of the little guy…they require watching. 🙂

• On April 6, 2021 at 9:06 am,
        David says:

It appears so far today that the physical price of metals only counts on down days of the miners. Very confusing. Break away you animals…locker room talk to the miners. No evidence it works.

• On April 6, 2021 at 11:15 am,
        Excelsior says:

I agree that Turkey is acting like a turkey; however I still believe Hod Maden will end up moving forward, as the project has merit. This investor doubt, has likely been what has offered such a good buying opportunity in Sandstorm as it dipped down far lower than many were expecting over the last 8 months.

• On April 6, 2021 at 12:19 pm,
      David says:

Turkey didn’t deter Rick Rule from liking it and so far he was right about IVanhoe in the Congo.

18. On April 6, 2021 at 10:15 am,

GDX bumped into important resistance today that some bears probably think will hold:

19. On April 6, 2021 at 10:29 am,
  20. On April 6, 2021 at 10:44 am,
    Poko says:

Matt,Galleon Gold had some nice results once again!!
    Are you still accumulating??
    Somewhat surprised its still in the single cent area.

• On April 6, 2021 at 11:26 am,

Poko, yes, I still consider it a “no brainer” buy at the current level but it has been days since I bought more. I’ve actually hardly bought anything at all since the sector perked up last week but I still like what I see technically.
      The intermediate low is almost definitely in place but I’m waiting to see if the sector gets a very short term pullback this week – and that’s looking less and less likely.

The PEA and resource update are coming soon for Galleon Gold and I bet they will be good.

• On April 6, 2021 at 12:15 pm,
        David says:

Looking forward to Galleon PEA

21. On April 6, 2021 at 10:56 am,
    Lance says:

it looks as though Chris Temple has left KEREPORT for good……could i be wrong…..i hope so

lance

• On April 6, 2021 at 11:24 am,
      bonzo says:

Maybe Chris has gone rock climbing with Gary Savage and Rick.

22. On April 6, 2021 at 1:04 pm,
    David says:

Another “wash” day within the channel. Some up, some down.

• On April 7, 2021 at 1:56 am,
      Terry Huebert says:

‘Grow this story…’
      Key phrase here. Australia is the land of flies, pies and bullshit, and NVO is right at home there.