Very important Coved video copyrighted by Lew Rockwell

Click here to watch this great educational presentation: https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/04/no_author/dr-ryan-cole-blows-the-whole-covid-19-propaganda-away/

Lew Requested that we link this presentation to his website and, of course, I am more that happy to do that The link is: https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/04/no_author/dr-ryan-cole-blows-the-whole-covid-19-propaganda-away/
Great presentation Larry, please all of you watch it. Thanks, Al

Comments:
  1. On April 7, 2021 at 7:49 pm,
    cfs says:

While I could not fault ANYTHING Dr. Cole said with regard to HCQ or Ivermectin, I did notice two mistakes:
    1. He misstated the covid positivity Rate for Idaho. It has never been as low as he claimed.
    2. He confused antifreeze (ethylene Glycol) with typical plastic sheeting (polyethylene).
    Sorry, I listen closely and analyse everything.

Nevertheless, this was the most instructive and valuable youtube video on covid-19 to date, in my opinion.

2. On April 7, 2021 at 8:59 pm,
    Rufust445 says:

The vitamin supplement regimen I’ve been following for 30+ years recommends a maximum of 1000 IU of D per day. Between the daily multi supplements and others I take, probably getting more than 1000 IU, but so far, so good. 2-3 grams of C per day, more when I feel I’m coming down w. something. Have taken up to 20 grams of C in a day in special situations, but for 36 hrs. max. Has worked for me.

3. On April 7, 2021 at 9:18 pm,
    cfs says:

Ruf..,Ascorbic acid is pretty cheap, but wrapped in fat it is taken up more readily.
    So liposomal Vitamin C is the best way to get it into the body IMHO.
    Everybody is different for fat-soluble vitamins such as Vitamin D. Clearly, although never mentioned by M.D.s, optimum intake will depend on body-weight. (many M.D.s are simply highly paid recipe followers.)
    Literature is replete with partial anecdotal data on Vitamin D and covid-19.
    IF YOU WISH TO AVOID hospitalization or death from covid-19, your recommendations are much too low, by possibly almost an order of magnitude in winter-time. A dose of 5000 I.U. would be safer, and for optimum indication a Vitamin D blood serum concentration should be measured. (Home kits for sending away to labs are available for about $30.)

4. On April 8, 2021 at 11:15 am,
    irishtony says:
  5. On April 8, 2021 at 2:48 pm,
    cfs says:

Call me sexist, but I truly believe in EQUAL PAY FOR EQUAL WORK.

What I don’t understand is senile socialist dictators.

If an employer has to provide extra benefits for any class of worker, by virtue of their sex, their country of origin, or any other factor, I just fail to understand how that continues to be equal pay for equal work.
    I also fail to understand what gives any pretendent the right to make law by edict, and not go through congress.

6. On April 8, 2021 at 4:52 pm,
    cfs says:
    • On April 10, 2021 at 2:33 pm,
      Glenn says:

Social distancing is still a benefit regardless.

7. On April 8, 2021 at 4:55 pm,
    cfs says:
  8. On April 8, 2021 at 4:59 pm,
    cfs says:

Some areas in the UK might actually be in herd immunity now, as cases are dropping, for no other apparent reason.

9. On April 9, 2021 at 10:52 am,
    larry says:

health ranger giving another reason to avoid the shot….not real nice scenario…sorry

10. On April 10, 2021 at 11:13 pm,
    Lance says:

just so everyone knows……the Lew Rockwell video is also on Bob Moriarity’s site……321gold……

lance

Share Your Thoughts:

Name (required):
Email (required):
Comment:
All comments must comply with our Terms of Use.