KER Exclusive Webinar - Sign up – Fri 23 Apr, 2021

Upcoming Webinar Wednesday April 28th at 11am PDT – Royalty Roundtable – What you need to know when investing in royalty companies

Click here to register for free!

Welcome to another KE Report webinar! We are excited to have some of the best mid-tier royalty companies joining us. We will be focusing on a wide range of topics all focused on what you need to consider when investing in royalty companies.

The webinar is scheduled for Wednesday April 28th @ 11am PDT.

Guest on this webinar include:

• Brett Heath, President and CEO of Metalla Royalties and Streaming (TSX.V:MTA – NYSE:MTA)
  • Vincent Metcalf, CEO of Nomad Royalty (TSX:NSR – OTCQX:NSRXF)
  • Dan O’Flaherty, CEO of Maverix Metals (TSX:MMX – NYSE:MMX)
  • Fredrick Bell, President and CEO of Elemental Royalties (TSX.V:ELE – OTCQX:ELEMF)
  • Alex Tsukernick, President and CEO of Nova Royalty Corp. (TSX.V:NOVR)

We will also be taking attendee questions. You can send your questions in early to Fleck@kereport.com.

Click here to register for free!

Comments:
  1. On April 23, 2021 at 10:42 am,
    bonzo says:

All I need to know about royalty companies is to buy FNV@25, buy RGLD@26, buy WPM@9, and buy SAND@4 and hold them forever or until gold goes to 8K. That’s Bonzo’s advice.

• On April 23, 2021 at 1:26 pm,
      Excelsior says:

Bonzo you are missing all the mid-tier and smaller royalty companies in your list, which have outperformed the big boy royalty companies you mentioned. I do like (SAND) Sandstorm that you mentioned though.

Currently I’m holding these royalty companies in my portfolio:

Sandstorm
      Metalla
      Maverix
      Nomad
      Elemental
      Vox
      Ely Gold
      Sailfish
      Golden Valley

I’m waiting for Sailfish to sell their assets to other royalty companies, or for them to get acquired, so I can rotate into Osisko, Altius, Anglo Pacific, Trident, or Orogen.

Ever Upward!

• On April 23, 2021 at 2:02 pm,
        RICHARD/DOC says:

Added a little to my Nomad position today.

• On April 23, 2021 at 3:09 pm,
          Excelsior says:

Nice move Doc. I remain very impressed with Nomad, their cashflowing royalties, their development projects, and funds on tap to do more deals in the next year. They also seem undervalued compared to their mid-tier royalty peers on a few metrics, as does Vox Royalty.

• On April 23, 2021 at 3:12 pm,
            RICHARD/DOC says:

I agree plus I like their technicals right now.

• On April 23, 2021 at 9:33 pm,
          Thomas says:

+1 😀

2. On April 23, 2021 at 10:45 am,
    bonzo says:

I forgot to say to buy OR below 10. I own all 5.

3. On April 23, 2021 at 2:30 pm,
    David says:

Looking forward to the Royalty Roundtable. I currently hold Ely and Sand but almost picked up Elemental because of their share structure. We will see…

• On April 23, 2021 at 3:25 pm,
      Excelsior says:

+3 Gotta have some Sandstorm, and yes Ely for all Nevada NSRs, and Elemental has quite a pipeline of royalties with more or an Aussie focus.

4. On April 23, 2021 at 3:01 pm,
    RICHARD/DOC says:

The only royalties I own are sandstorm, osisko, and Nomad.

• On April 23, 2021 at 3:01 pm,
      RICHARD/DOC says:

Sorry, also a position in Orogen.

• On April 23, 2021 at 3:30 pm,
      Excelsior says:

Well that makes sense Doc, because you are only 40% deployed at this point. Maybe after the next few months you’ll get a few more royalty positions brewing. Or maybe after you check out this Royalty Roundtable you’ll feel encouraged to do a little “nibbling…” 🤑😉

• On April 23, 2021 at 4:03 pm,
        RICHARD/DOC says:

Ex, when this next pullback comes, I’ll be doing more then nibbling—I’ll start to take measured bites. The final event will be cannibalism.

• On April 23, 2021 at 10:40 pm,
          Excelsior says:

Sounds like a solid plan and quite the feast!

• On April 24, 2021 at 7:03 am,
          Glenfidish says:

Getting reading to soon to start buying impact and Scorpio and whatever else keeps free falling since august top.

Glen

• On April 24, 2021 at 2:05 pm,

That’s a funny statement, Glen. Most miners quit falling almost 2 months ago and “free falling” never did describe Scorpio’s action.

• On April 24, 2021 at 2:21 pm,

It is also plain wrong to say that IPT has been free falling since August. It has performed the way it always has by leveraging the action in silver. So there’s been a few deep plunges that offered great trading opportunities (which I took advantage of). It dipped 37% in August and then rallied back to $1.12, then it dipped 20% in November before rallying to $1.19 and dipped 33% in January before quickly rallying 55% to $1.22. It wasn’t until late March that it FINALLY took out its August low by a measly 12% (that’s almost 7 months later).