Markets and Metals – Royalty Company Analysis and Understanding The Inflation Trade
This Weekend’s Show is for the active investor. We focus on investing in royalty companies and the broad markets. With slow markets these are the best times to ensure you are invested in the right stocks and sectors to grow your portfolio.
Please keep in touch by emailing us at Fleck@kereport.com or Shad@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Featuring Adrian Day and investing in royalty companies. This is an extended segment where we dive into what Adrian looks for in these companies and what actually helps royalty companies grow.
- Segment 3 – Dana Lyons, Fund Manager, shares his strategies for trading the slower summer markets. We focus on the inflation trade and the sectors he is playing on the long side.
- Segment 4 – Replaying the update from Eloro Resources with Quinton Hennigh from Thursday. Eloro released drill results from the Iska Iska Project that the market liked. We dive into these results.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Kuya Silver – Recapping the Phase 1 drill results from the Bethania Project, including high grade silver results
- Metallic Minerals – Drilling updates from the La Plata Silver-Gold-Copper Project and Keno Silver Project
- Granite Creek Copper – Exploration Results At The Carmacks Copper-Gold-Silver Project in Yukon
- Metalla Royalty & Streaming – A shareholder update on a wide range of topics
- Vizsla Silver – Update On news to acquire 100% of the Panuco Project and El Coco mill
- Vox Royalty – Record Q2 Revenue and Key Asset Updates
- Aztec Minerals – Follow up on the drill results from the Tombstone Project, including 2.2g/t AuEq over 96 meters
- Tarachi Gold – Exploration Update From The Jabali Concession and The Magistral Project
- Group Ten Metals – Updates on the Exploration Program at the Stillwater West Property and the Non-Core Assets
- Eloro Resources – Recapping the recent drill results at the Iska Iska Property, yielding 129.65g/t AgEq over 300.75 meters