Thoughts on China’s stability and an exploration stock that Jayant likes

August 3, 2021

Jayant Bhandari joins us to share his thoughts on the recent news out of China on the Country attacking some of its domestic stocks. This has put some fear in investors eyes as the individual stocks have dropped significantly. We tie this into a conversation on China’s roll in the resource sector. Finally Jayant mentioned Aztec Minerals as a stock he likes that has released good drill results from the Tombstone Project in Arizona. However the market has not reacted so we discuss how Jayant is planning on investing in the stock.

Click here to visit Jayant’s website.

    Aug 03, 2021 03:55 AM

    I nibbled at some Tancent today

    Aug 03, 2021 03:37 AM

    Nice to hear from Jayant Yellowknife Bhandari, but Bonzo will not invest in China until the famine is in full swing next year.

    Aug 03, 2021 03:59 AM

    It’s the 100th birthday of the party and Xi wants to be the peoples’ hero so he’s on TV everyday picking carrots on the farm, shaking hands with farmers and factory workers and kicking billionaires asses. My guess is the whole thing goes away so keep nibbling, try the whole buffet.

    Aug 03, 2021 03:24 AM

    Jack ma is back, it’s just his stocks are sold..
    Jayant you have me in hongkong willing to rely any news you require,
    economy is not ok ,, there might be a major correction year end in stocks

    the new 3child policy has told us stocks are going to sold, n building flats for the population.

    Zi yin-ping will rather sell stocks ,,, cash in,,,, and rebuild china again

    keep contact if u want info from hongkong

    I’m a Danny,,, Bhai from Mumbai but living in hongkong

    Aug 03, 2021 03:17 PM

    I have followed HK very closely. I used to be an expert in figuring out where the next protest would take place. I was among the closest witness to the descecration of the Chinese flag in HK. Yes, stocks can fall. No sane person can be a fan of any government. But given that we have governments, I would favor the one that is better than the others. Wokism is unknown in China, something that keeps the Third World forever wretched and is making the developed world dysfunctional. In the meantime, China continues to march ahead. The big problem is that Indians, and westerners with left or right leanings are anti-China, a product of the indoctrination they get from their media. Indian media is particularly grotesque. China is to India what the US is to Mexico. Still, Indians, in their supreme arrogance and ignorance, think that they are somehow better than China.

    Aug 04, 2021 04:49 AM

    Re: Aztec Minerals I’m surprised by the fact that they only hold a 65% interest in the Cervantes and a 75% interest in the Tombstone Property. While it is a majority in both cases I wonder about the other owners – Kootenay Silver in the case of Cervantes and re: Tombstone, Arizona Mining owns the other 25% and it is currently being bought out by South32. South32 looks to be getting out of South Africa so it need to redeploy cash to safe jurisdictions hence the all cash offer for Arizona Mining. So, picking up Aztec ain’t much of an issue for South32.

    My feeling is that it may be worth an investment as a buy out target but it seems very messy to me. South32 could do what AngloGold did to KOR. Wait for Aztec to drop a bit and hit the bottom of the Bollinger Band, open up the petty cash drawer and do a buyout at a few cents above a previous high and call it a premium.

    Re: Aztec I’m with Jayant, caution is warranted here.

    And yes I still remember the low ball buyout of KOR! I fear that is the model for the future.