Markets and Metals – A focus on interest rate direction and the impact on markets, metals and cryptos
- Segment 1 and 2: Rick Bensignor, President of Bensignor Investment Strategies kicks off the show with an extended two segments discussing his forecasts for US markets, yields, gold and cryptocurrencies. We focus on market timing and key levels to watch so you don’t get caught in a losing position. Click here to learn more about Rick’s investment letters.
- Segment 3: Mike Larson, Editor of The Safe Money Report is next up to recap the Fed meeting and what it means for markets moving into next year. The focus is on interest rates, dividend stocks and how the metals will be impacted. Click here to learn more about the Safe Money Report.
- Segment 4: Dave Erfle, Founder and Editor of The Junior Mining Junky wraps up the show with a focus on GDX and the breakdown at the end of the week below the key 30-31 level. We also look at silver and the move down to key support at $22. For those holding PM stocks and looking to trade into some stocks we discuss timing and where the next bounce could come.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Eskay Mining – Recapping the discovery of 2 new large VMS systems, 19,000meters drilled to date, and the priority targets continuing to be drilled
- Mako Mining – Operational and exploration update from the San Albino Gold Mine
- Equinox Gold – Operational and Growth Update, compared with the current valuation
- Tombill Mines – Follow up on the drill results confirming continuance of the F-Zone, discovery of new high grade F2-Zone, and starting shallow drilling
- Newcore Gold – Recapping recent High Grade gold results from the deeper drilling at the Enchi Project
- Heliostar Metals – Expanding on the Aquila Discovery and new porphyry potential at Zachary Bay
- Labrador Gold – Discussing the new Golden Glove Discovery on the Kingsway Project in Newfoundland and high grade results from the Big Vein
- Kenorland Minerals – An Option Agreement Signed With Barrick and an Broad Exploration update
- Visionary Gold – Update on the 3,500 meter drill program and the addition of a second rig at the Wolf Gold Project
- FPX Nickel – A look ahead to the upcoming drill results at the Baptiste Deposit and first ever drill holes into the Van Target
- Tier One Silver – Updates on the work ongoing in Peru at the Curibaya and Hurricane Projects
- Nickel Creek Platinum – Drilling the well known Nickel Shäw Project in Yukon
- Goldshore Resources – Developing The Moss Lake Property in Ontario
- Provenance Gold – Introducing this Nevada explorer with 3 projects and a drill program ongoing at the White Rock Project