Hour 1 – This Hour Is For All Of You Making Investments In The Metals Sector
It was another volatile week with all thanks to trade rumors and job numbers at the end of the week. Precious metals remaining range bound while US market closed very close to new all time highs.
This weekend’s show is focused mostly on metals investing while also recapping the major news events that will shape markets for the rest of the year. Please keep in touch by emailing me at Fleck@kereport.com. I love hearing from all of you!
- Segment 1 – Marc Chandler, Managing Partner at Bannockburn Global ForEx kicks off the with a recap of the jobs data and a look ahead to the major events coming next week. All with a focus on how we think the markets will trend heading into next year.
- Segment 2 – Adrian Day, President of Adrian Day Asset Management addresses the thought that a full on recession will be good for the PMs. History is telling a bit of a different story.
- Segment 3 – Chris Taylor, President and CEO of Great Bear Resources updated us on the newly increased, fully-funded, drill program, of 200,000 meters.
- Segment 4 – Jordan Roy-Byrne, Founder of The Daily Gold wraps up the show with his thoughts on the the PMs for 2020. This is the most bullish I have heard Jordan in a long time!
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Riverside Resources – More information on the Pichette Gold Project acquisition in Ontario
- O3 Mining – Updates on the current 50,000 meter drill program
- Skeena Resources – Drilling and Financing Updates For Both The Eskay and Snipp Properties
- IsoEnergy – One of the only Uranium juniors with a bought deal financing and a growing discovery
- Novo Resources – Fine Grain Gold Results, Sorting Updates, and Kirkland Lake Comments