Hour 1 – US Markets Disconnected from Economies and Precious Metals Stocks Continuing the Breakout
i hope eveyrone enjoys this weekend’s show. I spend a lot of time on the precious metals sector. It’s an outperforming sector so there can be a lot of money to be made in the right companies.
Please keep in touch by emailing me with any questions for guests or companies – Fleck@kereport.com
- Segment 1 & 2 – Jesse Felder joins me to kick off the show with his thoughts on the disconnect between markets and the underlying economy. In the second segment we look to the metals sector. As Jesse says BANG has preformed better than FAANG.
- Segment 3 – Dave Erfle joins me to discuss his trading strategy now that junior gold stocks have moved higher. We also touch on a change to the rules for TSX listed companies for raising money.
- Segment 4 – Dave Erfle is back with me for a round table discussion with Philippe Cloutier, President and CEO of Cartier Resources. This week Cartier Resources released a new resource estimate that brings the total resource to almost 1.2million ounces. Dave wants you all to know that he holds shares and covers Cartier in his newsletter.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Novo Resources – Questions on ore sorting, exploration work on deck, and possible project economics
- Aztec Minerals – A New Focus on the Tombstone Property in Arizona
- KORE Mining – A Complete overview of this advanced exploration company with assets in California and BC