Hour 1 – This hour is for the junior resource investor – Featuring Joe Mazumdar, Adrian Day, and John Kaiser
This weekend’s show is for everyone who is investing or looking to invest in junior resource stocks. I spend time looking at the sector overall and driving down to individual companies with news on tap.
- Segment 1 and 2 – I spend an extend two segments with Joe Mazumdar. It’s been a few months since I had him back on the show so we start with broad gold and silver comments then we move to where he sees value in gold vs silver stocks. Joe also shares a few companies he is waiting on news out of and the renewed interest in battery metals.
- Segment 3 – Adrian Day is up next with comments on the precious metals stocks and where he sees value between larger vs smaller gold producers. We also discuss copper and oil in terms of possible investing opportunities.
- Segment 4 – John Kaiser wraps up the hour with a recap of financing that will come free trading in the near term. We balance this out with news that is on tap and the recent downtrend in share prices.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Novo Resources – Recapping the news from September and updating work at the Millennium Mill and Egina
- Eclipse Gold Mining – Webinar Replay
- Newcore Gold – A focus on the Enchi Gold Project in Ghana, with a 1.2mil oz gold resource and an 8,000 meter drill program ongoing
- Auryn Resources – New Committee Bay Targets Outlined, an 80,000 meter Drill Program Planned, and Updates on Fury Gold Mines
- Aztec Minerals – Webinar Replay – A Dive Into The Initial Drill Results From The Tombstone Property
- Kuya Silver – Introducing a near term silver producer in Peru
- Enduro Metals – Exploration update – A look into the specific targets being drilled in this program
- Nova Royalty – A new royalty company focused on cooper and nickel with 14 royalties
- Great Bear Resources – Follow up on recent drill results and new analyst coverage from large institutions