Hour 2 – A focus on junior precious metals stocks with updates from O3 Mining and Vizsla Resources
Thank you every for the feedback on last week’s show. This week we are spending 2 hours again on the markets and metals. I’m working on building out guests to share thoughts on other commodities and sectors that interest you. Please email me with any suggestions on news guests (and contact info if you have it) that you would like to hear from on the show. My email is Fleck@kereport.com.
In this hour I focus more on exploration and smaller cap precious metals stocks. I hope you all enjoy this weekend’s show and have a great Masters weekend!
- Segment 1 and 2 – Jayant Bhandari kicks off the second hour by sharing his outlook for precious metal and base metal junior stocks. We focus on what has the best upside and what stocks have the most catching up to do to the underlying metals price. The stocks Jayant mentions are Maritime Resources, O3 Mining, and Atico Mining.
- Segment 3 – Mike Konnert, President and CEO of Vizsla Resources (TSX.V:VZLA & OTCQB:VIZSF) recaps the recent 3 news releases focused on high-grade silver drill results and the growth of the current drill program.
- Segment 4 – Jose Vizquerra, President and CEO of O3 Mining (TSX.V:OIII) wraps up this weekend’s show by providing an update on the recent step-out drill results and land consolidation.
Company Interviews This Week
- Capella Minerals – A Company name change and new focus on Scandinavian and Canadian Properties
- SilverCrest Metals – More information on the new high grade discovery, El Muerto Zone
- IsoEnergy – Continuing to expand the high-grade Hurricane discovery to the South
- Lion One Metals – A defined exploration plan on the deep high-grade discovery at the Tuvatu Gold Project
- Mountain Boy Minerals – Updating the news out today on drilling updates and the core