A look back to the best metals investments in 2020 and what’s exciting into 2021
I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!
On this special Holiday Weekend Show I let my guests share some of their best stock performers this year and what they are excited about for 2021.
Please keep emailing me at Fleck@kereport.com. I thank you all for the emails this year.
- Segment 1 – Dave Erfle, Founder of the Junior Miner Junky kicks off the show by recapping a couple of his best performing stocks this year, Discovery Metals and Aftermath Silver. As for next year Dave outlines why he is excited about Silver.
- Segment 2 – Brien Lundin, Editor of the Gold Newsletter also mentions Aftermath Silver as well as a couple other silver stocks that did well this year. In terms of next year we discuss how he views optionality plays and different stage explorers.
- Segment 3 – John Kaiser, Editor of Kaiser Research recaps the year form Eskay Mining, Galway Metals, and FPX Nickel. He then shares some other resource sectors that he sees as attractive investments next year.
- Segment 4 – Simon Dykakowski, President and CEO of Aztec Minerals (TSX.V:AZT – OTCQB:AZZTF) wraps up the show with a recap of the drill results from the Tombstone Property. These drill results were the last of the Phase 1 program and were the best to date.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- O3 Mining – Updating high grade results from the Alpha Property and the Garrison PEA
- GR Silver Mining – Recapping the Bulk Sample and drill results at the Polmosas Project
- Newcore Gold – Exploration Drill results from new targets on the the Enchi Gold Project
- Kuya Silver – A discussion on the 2021 work plans at the Bethania Property and more information on new Kerr Property acquisition
- Awale Resources – Drill results from the Empire Discovery Zone and 3 new targets all on the Odienne Property
- Allegiant Gold – Insights in the 15,000 meter drill program at the Eastside Property