Weekend Show – Markets and Metals – A look ahead to the Fed Meeting and Recapping October
On this Weekend’s Show we recap the month of October for markets and metals and look ahead to the Fed meeting next week. With a Fed tapper all but guaranteed we will finally get to see how much is priced in.
It was a good month for commodities broadly but they all came off highs made earlier in the month.
Please keep in touch by emailing us at Fleck@kereport.com and Shad@kereport.com. We love hearing your thoughts on the companies we interviews throughout the week and key topics you want more discussion on.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Mike Larson, Editor of The Safe Money Report kicks off the show by sharing his outlook for US markets, the trend in yields, and how a range of commodities are set up to the end of the year.
- Segment 3 – Jeff Christian, Managing Partner at the CPM Group joins us to elaborate on his Group’s recent long term bullish commentary on the precious metals. We discuss the key drivers for gold, silver, PGMs, and base metals.
- Segment 4 – We wrap up the Weekend Show with Calibre Mining (TSX:CXB – OTCQB:CXBMF) and the Company’s acquisition of Fiore Gold. Ryan King, VP of Corporate Development and IR at Calibre outlines the key growth factors for the Company, leading to the estimated 245,000 oz/year of gold production.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Libero Copper and Gold – A look ahead to drill results from the Big Red Project and exploration at the Mocoa Project
- SilverCrest Metals – Las Chispas Construction Update, Growth Prospects into Next Year, and Stock Price Action
- Torq Resources – Discussing the Option Agreement for the Santa Cecilia Project and Ongoing Drilling at the Margarita Project
- Newcore Gold – Recapping drill results from the Nyam Deposit at the Enchi Gold Project, yielding 2.04 g/t Gold Over 35.0 Metres, including 4.89 g/t Gold Over 8.0 Metres
- GMG – Developments from the Battery Division, Building a Pilot Plant and a collaboration agreement with BOSCH
- Maverix Metals – Recapping Q2 Financial Results, increasing the cash-flowing Omolon Royalty, and a new Strategic Partnership with Auramet
- Karora Resources – Introducing this gold-nickel producer, growing production from 120,000oz/year to +200,000oz/year by 2024
- Libero Copper and Gold – Big Red drill results confirming bulk tonnage porphyry potential with a 510meter mineralized drill hole
- Outback Goldfields – Full exploration update for the Company’s Yeungroon, Ballarat West, and Glenfine Properties, all around the Fosterville Gold Mines
- Great Bear Resources – Recapping the high metallurgical test results from the LP Fault of 95.2%-99.2%
- Calibre Mining – A dive into the acquisition of Fiore Gold, making the Company a 245,000 oz/year gold producer