Weekend Show – Markets and Metals – Featuring Jesse Felder and Rick Bensignor
On this Weekend’s Show we feature Jesse Felder and Rick Bensignor in two extended segments. We focus on the key financial data and markets moves that both of these very successful investors are watching.
Please keep in touch with Shad and I through email. We love hearing what you all think of the companies we interviewed this week and what you like in the markets. Our email addresses are Fleck@kereport.com and Shad@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Jesse Felder, Founder of The Felder Report kicks off the show with a focus on the inflation data released this year. We go beyond the supply chain issues that we are all hearing about and discuss the demand component and business impact.
- Segment 3 and 4 – Rick Bensignor, President of Bensignor Investment Strategies wraps up the final two segments by sharing his views on the weak breadth in the markets. This leads to a larger discussion on how investment strategy has changed. We focus on US markets, the bond market, and US Dollar.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Tombill Mines – Exploration Update From New Near Surface Targets and Continued Drilling At The F-Zone
- FPX Nickel – Recapping Additional Drill Results From The Van Target and What’s Possible In Terms Of A World Class Deposit
- Falco Resources – An Overview Of The Horne 5 Deposit, Project Economics, Key Partners, and Development Plans
- Metalla Royalty and Streaming – 3 Key Assets Updates and Q3 Financial Results
- Introduction To I-80 Gold Corp With 4 Projects & Developing Mines In Nevada
- Kuya Silver – Acquisition of Strategic Land Around The Bethania Silver Mine Project and an Exploration Update at Both Silver Kings and Bethania
- Lion One Metals – More High-Grade Deep Drill Results and Answering Your Questions on Development Plans at The Tuvatu Gold Project
- District Metals – Exploration Updates On Drilling At The Tomtebo Property and The 2 New Projects Acquisitions