Skeena Resources – Video Interview – Definitive Feasibility Study Overview
Skeena Resources (TSX:SKE – NYSE:SKE) (“Skeena” or the “Company”) released, on November 14th, the results from the Definitive Feasibility Study at the Eskay Creek Project in the Golden Triangle of BC.
Randy Reichert, President and CEO of Skeena Resources joins me to walk through the key financial numbers and answer some of the important questions regarding moving the Project forward.
Here is an overview of what we discussed.
- 0:00 – Intro/Overview of the Definitive Feasibility Study results
- 5:02 – Gold production overview
- 7:37 – The biggest driver of NPV in this study.
- 10:27 – Biggest value changes from the past economic study
- 13:48 – What happens next, moving into building this asset?
- 16:20 – How does the Company deal with snow when in production?
- 18:18 – Will Skeena Resources build this?
- 20:42 – How do you finance this mine?
Please keep emailing me any questions you have for the team at Skeena Resources. My email address is Fleck@kereport.com.