Video – Mon 5 Nov, 2012

Lawrence Roulston What’s Next in the Resource Market?

Lawrence Roulston, editor of Resource Opportunities Newsletter, explains what to expect from the resource sector going forward.

To learn more visit:

Lawrence Roulston

Comments:
  1. On November 5, 2012 at 10:02 am,
    Marc says:

Big Al,
    Thank you and Lawrence for allowing us to hear that EXCELLENT expose on the PM mining sector and what we can expect with respect to the fundamentals currently influencing the market. An exciting time surely awaits investors that are patient and knowledgeable – sprinkled with appropriate DD. Finally, what doe it say for the sector when the valuations are so “crazy” low – when there will come a time in the “MANIA” phase when you can throw a dart at a name and expect double and triple returns?! Oh, it is coming that you can bank on….OF COURSE, that is when most of us will be phasing out of this sector and looking for other wells to drink from…right?….right! :>)).

• On November 5, 2012 at 10:16 am,

Couple of great points, Marc!

By the way, maybe the Dawgs are back! Cal was not really a bad game, was it?

Big Al

• On November 5, 2012 at 10:56 am,
        Marc says:

Did not catch that score..Hey, the Aztecs beat Number 19 Boise St on Saturday! Yep, on the blue turf….only there fourth loss in 10 years there. OR something crazy like that!! I was VERY excited…..thanks Big Al. Go Dawgs and GOOO Aztecs!!

• On November 5, 2012 at 11:49 am,

Yep, they did beat Boise State. Congratulations! (Lucky they did not beat the Dawgs!)

Best,

Big Al

• On February 3, 2014 at 11:07 am,
            Wojciech says:

Greetings from Los angeles! I’m bored to death at work so I ddieecd to check out your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the info you present here and can’t wait to take a look when I get home. I’m surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my mobile .. I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, fantastic blog!

• On November 5, 2012 at 10:58 am,
      Irwin says:

@ Marc

Right 🙂

Perhaps a deep well with plentiful fresh water labelled:
      “Pension for Irwin”?

• On November 5, 2012 at 1:21 pm,
        Marc says:

Irwin..funny
        I have a strange feeling you are “way ahead of the curve and you will do just fine! 🙂

2. On November 5, 2012 at 6:47 pm,