Video – Mon 7 Jan, 2013

“The iums” – Vancouver Resource Investment Conference 2013

Come to the Vancouver Resource Investment Conference, the world’s biggest Resource Investing show, January 20 + 21 at the Vancouver Convention Centre #VRIC13 www.cambridgehouse.com

Comments:
  1. On January 7, 2013 at 2:31 pm,
    Dick Tracy says:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU This song reminds me of ………..ootb

2. On January 7, 2013 at 4:07 pm,
    Dick Tracy says:

I am very close to pulling the trigger on a silver purchase but it hasn’t happened yet, and I always remember what my father said” a fool and his money are easily parted.” DT

• On January 8, 2013 at 7:46 am,
      Greg says:

I am also DT. Leaning towards the Sprott silver trust fund.Any negatives on the fund, i would love to hear them?

• On January 8, 2013 at 9:34 am,
        Dick Tracy says:

Hi Greg, the only negative I have heard about Sprott is it’s pricey but in every other respect as you probably know they are very well regarded, when buying physical I like Kitco and have bought and sold physical using them for quite a number of years and I don’t have any complaints. DT

• On January 8, 2013 at 1:23 pm,
          Greg says:

DT. My purchase has to be an equity for a rrsp contribution. The sprott physical silver trust PHS-U.TO is the closest to actual physical bullion that i could come up with, and thanks for the response.

• On January 8, 2013 at 1:32 pm,
            Dick Tracy says:

Greg, if you live in Canada you can open an RRSP account at Questrade and they will purchase gold bullion any amount and it’s held at The Royal Canadian Mint in Ottawa, the storage fees are very, very, low, and there are no account fees if you buy more than $5000. DT

3. On January 7, 2013 at 4:13 pm,
    Dick Tracy says:

Late at night seems to be the favored time for the “Nasty’s” to short the physical PM Market. DT

• On January 8, 2013 at 3:33 pm,
      Greg says:

Dick. I do live inCanada and was not aware physical bullion could be held in an RRSP Thanks..just what i was looking for

• On January 8, 2013 at 8:47 pm,
        Dennis M. O'Neil says:

You guys should all go to a hardware store and buy a shovel… on your way to a pawn shop.

• On January 9, 2013 at 3:20 am,
          Dick Tracy says:

Yes, and then head over to your house with a metal detector or do we also need ground penetrating radar, LOL! DT

4. On June 13, 2013 at 4:18 am,
    venery says:

Buying from them is advantageous on your part because you can be certain that you are buying genuine items. Also, if you buy your gold and silver coins from these certified dealers, you can easily sell to them, too, the same gold billions coins that you bought several years before.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function http_response_code() in /home/kerepo5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-cerber/cerber-load.php on line 5175