Rick Ackerman and Technicals – Tue 10 Jan, 2017

A technical outlook for Uranium and Gold

Today with Rick we focus on the Uranium chart in terms of the Global X Uranium ETF, URA, which is the largest uranium ETF. Rick also shares his outlook for gold and GDX.

Click here to visit Rick’s site and think about signing up to check out his new scoreboard.

Rick AckermanCory Fleck
View related posts on: , , ,

Comments:
  1. On January 10, 2017 at 8:59 am,
    texan mike says:

Cory, how about the game last night.

• On January 10, 2017 at 10:14 am,
      Cory says:

Wow!! It got off to a slow start but that 2nd half was amazing! At least we got 1 good playoff football game this weekend 😉

I’m glad I did not bet because I thought Bama was going to cover…

2. On January 10, 2017 at 9:08 am,

SRPT also just takes off.

Bio- and Pharma looking interesting

3. On January 10, 2017 at 11:11 am,
    Excelsior says:

I used today’s strength in the Uranium miners to unload much of my Uranium Resources position while it was surging about 25% on the day.

Most of the Uranium stocks are up 5-20% on the day. Just like they have been most days the last 2 weeks. Refreshing! (oh….and profitable 🙂 )

4. On January 10, 2017 at 6:02 pm,
    Chris in the Philippines says:

Love Rick and Cory but football is boring. Here in Asia the girls are too hot to watch boring football. heheheh

5. On January 11, 2017 at 12:36 am,
    Ohad Tal says:

Rick, you are one of the very best in business thanks for your sharing.
    I have a Q about URA – I collected almost 1$ dividend last month – which is 1$ gap down in the chart.
    This is extremely high div payment but this is the management policy.
    How would you take into consideration these movements with gaps on the chart not based on trading activity if you take it into consideration at all?
    1$ gap is something not to be ignored, at least as I look at the market.
    I am not trying to paint the chart but adding 1$ would be impulsive rally exceeding former highs.
    What do you think?
    Last one, sorry … I own the GOEX which is global X explorers which gave back 28% in div last months.
    The same Q , how to use technical’s for this ETF?
    Thanks for your free and educational stuff!!!
    Cheers