Exclusive Insights on the Gold Market – Tue 21 Nov, 2017

Gold’s New Seasonality

Brien Lundin joins me today to shares his thoughts on the range bound gold market. Considering gold is still up around 10% this year it is really not getting any attention. We ask the question where is the momentum going to come from?

Brien also outlines the recordings that are available from the recent New Orleans Investment Conference. All the key speakers were recorded and now available in DVD, CD, and streaming formats for you to purchase. I would recommend the streaming format but it’s entirely up to you. Click here to view the recording and prices for each.

Brien LundinCory Fleck
View related posts on:

Comments:
    • On November 21, 2017 at 1:16 pm,

Retarded liar…….

• On November 21, 2017 at 1:22 pm,

Jamie the retard , has to eat his words…………… 🙂

• On November 21, 2017 at 2:32 pm,
          JohnK says:

Jamie won’t be the only one.

1. On November 21, 2017 at 1:39 pm,
    • On November 21, 2017 at 1:40 pm,

Rick Rule on tulip bulbs or not………

2. On November 21, 2017 at 1:44 pm,

Investing $1,000 and see what you could have received…

3. On November 21, 2017 at 2:24 pm,
    Bill says:

Why gold bugs are fools. My Dads 78…Never needed PMs once.
    20min in Hoye has it correct.. http://www.howestreet.com/2017/11/17/opecs-influence-on-oil-price/

• On November 21, 2017 at 3:27 pm,
      JohnK says:

Perhaps Bill you care to define Gold Bug.
      My Dad to never could see any reason to own gold. Also I guess as he is no longer with us ,he saw no reason to teach his kids about saving money.
      I will say that served him well and lucky for me, the lesson about money was to come with the money he left me when he passed.
      Al Korelin was the one who finally got through to me about putting 10% of my wealth in precious metals.
      It was not the precious metals but the lesson and the change of mindset that came with them that proved invaluable to me.
      I have major disagreements with Al at times,but I am eternally grateful that I listened to his wisdom.

• On November 21, 2017 at 3:51 pm,
        RICHARD/DOC says:

And JohnK, you won’t regret it in the future—-patience is a virtue. Gold has outperformed the stock markets since the early 70s.

• On November 21, 2017 at 3:56 pm,
          JohnK says:

Thanks Doc:
          I have learned a lot from you as well. Sometimes it’s easy for me to forget where I came from.

• On November 21, 2017 at 8:30 pm,
            Bill says:

If only I had time to write ALOT.
            We own a number of buisness. Gold is just another currency to be traded.
            What does one do with gold? Your not paid to wait. You cant eat it its unproductive. In fact digging it out of the ground produces mega tons of carbon and scars the hell out of the landscape then it has to be locked in a vault and gaurded. Lol
            Theres a handful out there that got rich from it. I know a shit ton of folks rich from RE. Im 50 and just manage my properties which I sleep well at night. Gold has been brutal for years and I just trade the stocks for a leveage move. Doc its agreat thing to play with if yoir boared but I prefer inteaction face to face with people…doing buisness…thetes a pile of scum baggs selling the end of the finacial system like gold will help. I can blow a 1000 holes in that crap. Just go back years at 321gold and read a 1000 foolish predictions. Like the 90% decline coming in RE and markets. Lol that eould be a massive depression and gold would be usless. Chickens will be good. Golds virtually useless. Ask Warren Buffet how its turned him into a billionaire…along with the other super rich.

4. On November 22, 2017 at 7:32 am,
    Bill says:

Gold and or the stock market is not a buy and mold. Also compairing Gold to the Dow is kinda silly. You could have owned Tech and blown away all of it especially selected companies.
    Gold stocks crash 90% after the sell off and many never came back. Probably 97% people lost their shirts. I use to like Sprott. Was on a first name basis and had all the invites. Even I sold their so called hedge fund before it slide 70%…So foolish on their part.

• On November 22, 2017 at 7:43 am,
      JohnK says:

Bill:
      It was the gains I made off the 2016 bottom in my portfolio that enabled me to stop “working” . Now I just make money. I have prospered in the Business sector as well.
      Right now money isn’t as important to me as is my time.

• On November 22, 2017 at 9:54 am,
        Bill says:

I hear that big time!! If you wait around for years opportunity comes. Most can’t afford to wait their on the debt treadmill. Most can’t find 500 bucks. I love melt downs makes safe opportunities. I’ve got 2 companies…working on slowing 1 down at least. Most important ingredients, time and don’t get caught in bubbles.
        Luck!

5. On November 22, 2017 at 10:00 am,
    Bill says:

I hear that big time!! I’ve got 2 companies…working on slowing 1 down at least. If you wait around for years opportunity comes. Most can’t afford to wait their on the debt treadmill. Most can’t find 500 bucks. I love melt downs makes safe opportunities. Most important ingredients, time and don’t get caught in bubbles.
    Hopefully we can get a rally in silver gold the next 2 months…just barely keeping the uptrend line. Dec Jan best months…we shale see. Every time a market rally the G bugs are out instantly and that’s what kills the market
    MA is correct..not even sure where markets are heading….its a zero sum game when the machines take over..humans are becoming obsolete and maybe the will cull us… https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/armstrongeconomics101/basic-concepts/are-we-losing-the-training-ground-for-trading/
    Luck!

6. On November 22, 2017 at 10:01 am,
    Bill says:

sorry for the reg-urge no cell service screw up