Weekend Show – Sat 17 Mar, 2018

Unique Silver Positions, Financing Discrepancies, And An Update From Novo Resources

It was a relatively boring week in the markets with US markets generally confused but still down for the week. Precious metals drifted lower all week thanks to political comments and the Fed meeting coming up next week. At least we have March Madness to distract us 😉

In this week’s show we get an update from Novo Resources, which is bucking the trend and moved up all week. Also comments from Joe Mazumdar on the financing environment and Byron King on the resources that are distracting investors. Finally pay close attention to what Jesse Felder has to say about silver.

Please keep in touch by emailing me at Fleck@kereport.com. I love to hear about companies you are all watching and think I should chat to. I always reach out to management when I have the time and let you know my thoughts.

• Segment 1: We kick off the show with Jesse Felder, Founder of the Felder Report and a recent article he posted on silver. There are a number of reasons he is very optimistic.
  • Segment 2: Quinton Hennign, President and CEO of Novo Resources joins me to update us all on Novo Resources. We discuss the balance between exploration and potential for test mining.
  • Segment 3: Joe Mazumdar, from Exploration Insights take a look at the metals sector and the financing discrepancy we have seen this year.
  • Segment 4: Byron King – Other resources that are catching the attention of investors.
  • Segment 5 & 6: We begin KER Politics with Harlan Ullman.
  • Segment 7: Politics and Markets with Jeff Pontius.
  • Segment 8: We talk about the role of doctors in the medical industry compared to that of the Federal Government and insurance companies with Dr. Elena George.

Exclusive Company Updates and News This Week

Segment 1

Segment 2

Click here to listen to the full interview.

Segment 3

Segment 4

Segment 5

Segment 6

Segment 7

Segment 8

Quinton HennighCory FleckJesse FelderJoe MazumdarByron KingHarlan Ullman
Elena GeorgeAl KorelinJeff Pontius

1. On March 17, 2018 at 3:21 am,
    Skeeta says:

Thanks for the show as always fella’s
    Much appreciated.
    Cheers from the snowy UK.

• On March 17, 2018 at 3:50 am,
      irishtony says:

Happy ST Patricks day to everyone.
      Hi Skeeta. Hope you are having a great visit to the UK.
      Its just now started to snow in Hastings , on the south coast..10:45 am.

• On March 17, 2018 at 3:51 am,
        irishtony says:

BTW where are you at the moment ?

• On March 17, 2018 at 6:05 am,
          Skeeta says:

Yes Happy St Pat’s Day everyone.
          Irishtony, I’m in Colchester (NE of London) for an Uncle’s 70th Birthday party tonight.
          Going to be a big night 🙂

• On March 17, 2018 at 7:23 am,
            bonzo barzini says:

Come then tell me Sean O”Farrell where the gathering is to be?
            “In the old spot by the river right well known to you and me.”
            Murmers passes along the valley like a banshee’s lonely croon,
            And a thousand blades were flashing by the rising of the moon.

• On March 17, 2018 at 11:10 am,

A lot of Americans that died in WWII are buried at Colchester. Major American airfield there; well just outside the City.

• On March 17, 2018 at 11:35 am,

A serious comment from Big Al regarding irishtony. “Always a pleasure to hear from you.

• On March 17, 2018 at 12:45 pm,
            irishtony says:

AL….Thank You…..X

• On March 17, 2018 at 7:03 am,
        bonzo barzini says:

The pikes must be together by the rising of the moon!

• On March 17, 2018 at 11:38 am,

bonzo, I have a real fondness for the Irish people as I know a bit about Irish history. I particularly enjoy much of their poetry. Thank for your comments including a bit of it.

• On March 17, 2018 at 4:00 pm,
            bonzo barzini says:

Al, go to youtube.com and listen to “The Rising of the Moon” sung by the Limeliters and the Dubliners. Which do you prefer? What a rousing song!

• On March 17, 2018 at 10:15 am,
        Excelsior says:
        • On March 17, 2018 at 10:19 am,
          Excelsior says:

> The Dubliners – Whiskey in the Jar

• On March 17, 2018 at 10:19 am,
            Excelsior says:

>> Metallica: Whiskey in the Jar (Live in Bologna, Italy – 2018)

• On March 17, 2018 at 10:20 am,
            Excelsior says:

>>> Traditional Irish Music Compilation:

• On March 17, 2018 at 1:20 pm,
            GH says:

I’m partial to the Pogues myself:

• On March 17, 2018 at 3:24 pm,
            Excelsior says:

Yes GH I’m a fan of the Pogues as well. 🙂

Beannachtai Na Feile Padraig Oraibh: (St. Patrick’s Day Blessing Upon You!)

• On March 17, 2018 at 7:24 pm,
            bonzo barzini says:

In 1973 I went into Boyer’s store in Dublin and bought a Dubliners record album for 99 Irish pence and brought it home to Texas. I would not take $100 for it now. At least 3 of the Dubliners are dead, and the best 3 too. I sure miss Ronnie Drew and Barney McKenna.

• On March 17, 2018 at 11:39 am,

And to you Excelsior!

• On March 17, 2018 at 3:26 pm,
            Excelsior says:

Cheers Big Al!

“Slainte:” (Good Health! / Cheers!)

• On March 17, 2018 at 1:29 pm,

what fantastick music, guys! Listened to it all!

• On March 17, 2018 at 2:19 pm,

Have you ever wondered why the US does not celebrate its Patron Saint (The Virgin Mary)?

…..On August 15th.

• On March 17, 2018 at 11:34 am,

Always educational for me Skeeta. The more Educated the get” regarding political isues, the more concerned I get. Rgardless of that, everyone really needs to be aware of what is going on.

• On March 17, 2018 at 1:22 pm,
        GH says:

“The more educated I get regarding political isues, the more concerned I get.”

That makes two of us, Al.

2. On March 17, 2018 at 3:33 am,
    Markedtofuture says:

The Ingraham Angle – Friday, March 16, 2018

Mar. 17, 2018 – 59:59 – On Friday, as news of Andrew McCabe’s firing breaks, Laura Ingraham presents an extended edition of The Ingraham Angle, recapping how the former FBI director came under fire from the justice department, and discussing with her panel how this will lead to a more efficient, cleaner FBI.

• On March 17, 2018 at 11:42 am,

Thanks Markedtofuture, I will definitely watch it aftere I am done with my comments here.

• On March 17, 2018 at 1:33 pm,

I just finished watching it Markedtofuture. It looks like justice did prvail. It is critical that people in the position of McCab are truly unbiased.

3. On March 17, 2018 at 5:34 am,

Re: Harlan Ullman:
    Anyone who makes the statement that “Clinton” left a surplus is just simply an economic idiot.
    It is a FACT that the debt increased even in Clinton’s last year. Clinton did not leave a surplus.
    Any “appearance” or claim that there was a surplus is based on accounting that fails to include a “robbing” of social security funds.

• On March 17, 2018 at 7:05 am,
      bonzo barzini says:

• On March 17, 2018 at 11:45 am,

I agree with you cfs. Harlan meant that “on paper” he left a surplus. It is a well known fact that “Clinton’s suprplus” was created by an accounting “slip of hand”

I did not stop him with my comment because I knew that all of our ”
      family” would realize the real situation.

Maye I should have brought it up, but i did not.

• On March 17, 2018 at 2:27 pm,

Further, of course, Bill Clinton did not control spending, it was Republican control of the House that did it.

A pity they are not so inclined today.

4. On March 17, 2018 at 5:39 am,

Trump may not be a perfect President, but given a choice between a traitor/crook and an amateur, an amateur is a much better choice. Unfortunately, it takes time for an amateur to get up to speed.

• On March 17, 2018 at 7:11 am,
      bonzo barzini says:

If Hillary had won we would never have learned how corrupt the DOJ and FBI have become.
      CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, and the NY Times are still covering it up. Thank heavens for the internet, talk radio, and Fox news.

• On March 17, 2018 at 11:50 am,

I would have to say that you , like I, have not given up completely. CFS, the next couple of years will certainly “tell the tale”

5. On March 17, 2018 at 6:12 am,

If you are interested in further understanding the Mueller investigation, this
    is worth listening to.

• On March 17, 2018 at 6:22 am,

The X22 report is slightly misleading, in my opinion, in overly supporting Trump. Some of the troop reduction in Turkey is forced on Trump, not by Trump’s unforced choice.

• On March 17, 2018 at 1:37 pm,

I don’t listen to the X22 Report, shoul I in your opinion? There are a lot of those guys out there and I only have o much time.

6. On March 17, 2018 at 6:27 am,

What is most interesting with regards to the action against the “deep state” or the “world government” supporters, is the increase in activity and preparations currently underway in Guantanamo. It appears there is underway substantial preparatory work for tribunals.

• On March 17, 2018 at 11:53 am,

It does certainly look that way at this moment in time CFS.

• On March 17, 2018 at 2:44 pm,

Taking this issue into full consideration (Guantanamo) What would you guess is the purpetrator?

7. On March 17, 2018 at 6:32 am,

Every One might already know……..BUT MCCABE GOT THE AX……….

8. On March 17, 2018 at 6:58 am,
    AJ says:

The Only Relevant Known Fact About McCabe’s Firing Is That He Is a Key Witness Against Trump

• On March 17, 2018 at 7:07 am,

I put Slate in the same known bias slot as CNN.
      Basically not a viable source of information without independent verification.

• On March 17, 2018 at 7:12 am,
        bonzo barzini says:

Same with Snopes.

• On March 17, 2018 at 1:42 pm,
          GH says:

What, pray tell, has McCabe witnessed? As far as I can tell it has been a lot of sound and fury signifying nothing for the past 18 months.

I believe we witnessed McCabe be bribed by Clinton man Terry McAuliffe giving $500k-$700k to McCabe’s wife’s congressional run.

Snopes is a joke. Who appointed them to be an impartial, infallible source?

• On March 17, 2018 at 1:50 pm,

According to CGS GH:

Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe’s political action committee donated nearly $500,000 to the election campaign of Dr. Jill McCabe–the wife of an FBI official who helped oversee the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server while secretary of state, the Wall Street Journal first reported.

And the Virginia Democratic Party, a group over which the governor has considerable influence, contributed an additional $207,778 in the form of mailers, the campaign finance records indicate. The WSJ noted that this put donations from entities directly under McAuliffe or influenced by him at nearly $700,000, which was about a third of McCabe’s total campaign fundraising efforts. McAuliffe also reportedly recruited McCabe for the race.

• On March 17, 2018 at 2:22 pm,
            GH says:

Sure looks like a bribe to me.

• On March 17, 2018 at 11:56 am,

Maybe not,CFS, but a witness is a witnes!

• On March 17, 2018 at 7:14 am,

Slate,…..might have a slight bias …….interesting how the two differ in content…
      As OWL says……always good to hear both sides………… 🙂

• On March 17, 2018 at 10:33 am,
      Robert Moriarty says:

And there is that slightly uncomfortable fact that he lied under oath several times to the FBI. Martha Stewart went to jail for unsworn testimony. We can only hope that McCabe is on the witness list because if he is what they have, they are frying up a great big nothing burger.

• On March 17, 2018 at 1:47 pm,

Correct me if I am wrong on this one AJ, it is also very well known that he is a major Clintn supporter and and an ardent progressive. Hi comment “America will prevail” regarding his personal situation is one that i found very interesting.

Come back at me with you thoughts.

9. On March 17, 2018 at 7:02 am,

I made some comments in yesterday’s Dana Lyons Commentery segment.

I find it somewhat vindictive that someone should lose a pension after 22 years of government service, but FBI personal really should know better than to lie and to be highly prejudiced with regard to behavior, such that it becomes to violate criminal statutes.

The Inspector General’s report will be most interesting when it comes out.

• On March 17, 2018 at 7:18 am,

MAIN point..
      ……It is possible even that McCabe changed FD-302 documentation to protect Hillary.
      The FAT LADY, was singing last night……….
      Round One…….Comey Next, then Von Mueller………..

• On March 17, 2018 at 7:28 am,
        • On March 17, 2018 at 8:32 am,

Rosenstein…….better get his retirement plan in order……He is going to be Next to get the AX…..

• On March 17, 2018 at 8:32 am,

BOOM BABY>>>>>>>>>

• On March 17, 2018 at 12:09 pm,

In your opinion, Jerry, is the swamp getting a bit “drained”?

• On March 17, 2018 at 12:33 pm,

I am holding my comment…….Remember , we must hear from all sides……. 🙂
            But, if you are asking me , ……..I hope we are not being suckered…..

• On March 17, 2018 at 12:35 pm,

I have been commenting on the corrupt govt since 1979……..and especially when the Clintons came on the stage.

• On March 17, 2018 at 9:50 am,
          irishtony says:

CFS…Another great link from you, Watch this video folks.
          I thought i was getting a handle on all of the corruption going , but i seems almost every day someone somewhere add another piece to the puzzle, its getting more & more diffucult to get one’s head around it.
          Perhaps Trump is draining the swamp, afterall.

• On March 17, 2018 at 11:25 am,

IRISH…….are you following Dr. Corsi…..or “Q”………….thanks ootb Jerry

• On March 17, 2018 at 12:10 pm,

Yes, Irish, it is getting to be difficult to “get one’s head around it”!

• On March 17, 2018 at 1:55 pm,

Where was this sourced as it was not Fox as it was said to have been?

• On March 17, 2018 at 1:52 pm,

She was definitely singing for theMcCabe story.

I would say that “another one bites the dust” as a result of the Clintons’. Do you have an opinion on that, OOTB!

• On March 17, 2018 at 2:31 pm,

Yes, I like it when a plan comes together…(from the A team)……. 🙂

• On March 17, 2018 at 7:18 pm,

For opera fans I woull call it a sonota! Soon will be an entire opera with a libereto!

• On March 17, 2018 at 7:23 pm,

One of the best Tv series of all time. (Not necesarilly the movie, though!)

• On March 17, 2018 at 6:51 pm,

• On March 17, 2018 at 7:54 am,
    • On March 17, 2018 at 12:01 pm,

Your comment about “indictive” is an interesting slant, CFS. But your next sentence certainly does clarify it. “Stupid is what stupid does”!

• On March 17, 2018 at 5:21 pm,

Here is more data:
        The Federal pension system is unfunded.
        Actuarially it stands at currently $3.52 Trillion

As a comparison the social security system stands currently at $3.4 Trillion.

Although, technically the social security system is partly funded, the funding consists of government bonds and treasuries. i.e. paper I.O.U.s, which the government has to pay.
        In other words partly funded on paper, but the money ALL still has to come from public funding, one way or another.

McCabe’s present value of pension is estimated to be worth about $1.8 million.

Further, despite being fired, it is possible that the pension will be partly or wholly reinstated on appeal.

• On March 17, 2018 at 1:45 pm,
      GH says:

What is he guilty of? Is it not an attempted coup? In most times and places in history he would be executed.

• On March 17, 2018 at 5:34 pm,

I said vindictive because, he served 22 years and many of those years were probably honorably served. (And thus pension earned)

It seems his later actions should be punished criminally rather than by quasi-civil penalty.
        Either way, his error in judgement/lack of moral behavior has destroyed his life.

I suspect O.J. book law will remove his possibility of gaining reward for writing a book.

10. On March 17, 2018 at 7:22 am,
    Nate says:

Thanks for the show and Happy St Patrick’s Day. Silver and Uranium look very undervalued compared to the Nasdaq composite!

• On March 17, 2018 at 7:32 pm,

Just making some Rubin sandwiches, Nate. The only way that I really like corned beef.

11. On March 17, 2018 at 7:41 am,
    George says:

I am a pulmonologist in NJ for the last 30+ yrs. and I can concur with the fact that Wall Street has taken over the medical industry via the insurance companies with the aid of the paid for politicians. They control everything even the drugs we can prescribe, and the future is dismal for private practice and patient advocacy. Healthcare devilery will be done by Allied healthcare personnel not doctors in the future due to profit motivated cost controls.

• On March 17, 2018 at 8:07 am,
      Silverdollar says:

Sad but interesting. How do we break the hold that profit motivation has on healthcare??? Thanks for your comments.

• On March 17, 2018 at 11:02 am,
      Dick Tracy says:

Doctors are obsolete, machines can be programmed with all the medical knowledge in databases and then make a much better and faster diagnosis. DT

• On March 17, 2018 at 11:19 am,

You still need the trained eyes of a doctor to recognize symptoms.

• On March 17, 2018 at 1:51 pm,
        GH says:

I believe they’ve already fed libraries of medical journals into Watson, though I haven’t heard of how it is being used.

Once the technology is mature, I would think most symptoms could probably be assessed by the machine and the patient, at which point the computer would order tests to zero in on the problem.

The question is, who programs the computer? Will it truly serve the patients’ best interests, or will it funnel $ from patients to the medical industry, just like the current system?

• On March 17, 2018 at 2:03 pm,

Don’t know about “executed” GH but he would be very uncomfortable.

I personally feel that what we have here is an attemspted coup. (LIke in chicken!)

• On March 17, 2018 at 2:10 pm,
        GH says:

Not saying that I think he should be executed Al, but my assessment of what these people have been up to certainly measures up to that standard for those so inclined.

And this just scratches the surface because, imo, this crime has been committed to cover up other crimes and criminals so heinous as to beggar the imagination.

• On March 17, 2018 at 2:15 pm,
          GH says:

No one has yet offered a convincing explanation other than pedophilia about why Hillary, Biden, Podesta, Obama, etc. are so interested in hot dogs, pizza, etc., and why they use these words in their emails in contexts where they make no sense.

James Alefantis = j’aime les enfants = I love children ?

• On March 17, 2018 at 2:17 pm,
            GH says:

Did the Russiagate and Fake News campaigns not kick into high gear in response to Wikileaks, to distract from all the crimes revealed?

• On March 17, 2018 at 2:04 pm,

Do you happen to know Dr. Elena George? And, what do you think of what she had to say. I personally thought it was fascinating as that is what most of my doc friends also say!

• On March 17, 2018 at 7:33 pm,

What did you think of the discussion that i had with Dr. Elena George?

12. On March 17, 2018 at 8:05 am,
    Silverdollar says:

Thanks much for bringing on Jesse. The man brings a level of intelligence and sophisticated analysis with him that few others possess. His logical reasoning with the charts you talked about bring to me a level of assurance that we’re invested in the correct family of stocks…………..we just need to not forget the patience that will be required to see that ultimate payoff! JMO.

13. On March 17, 2018 at 8:31 am,
    Silverdollar says:

Your guest, Dr. Elena George is one bright young lady. Her thoughts on the medical and insurance industry are sound. I even appreciated the way you asked your question on “Obamacare”. I appreciated more her answer and I’m now firmy convinced that whatever the merits of that effort to fix the system, the solution was captured by the insurance and pharma industries to such an extent that little if any was improved! I’ve waited a long time for someone to explain why Obamacare wasn’t a good thing. Today I heard probably the best explanation yet. Thanks again for having the Dr. on your show and stepping into this new subject of medical care.

14. On March 17, 2018 at 9:33 am,
    Chartster says:

Good commentary from all the guests regarding the resource sector. Jesse Felder made some very good points about silver.

• On March 17, 2018 at 9:48 am,

Ditto………..and the same on the DOLLAR

15. On March 17, 2018 at 9:38 am,
    Silverdollar says:

Mr. Ullman’s thoughts on N. Korean negotiations are quite scary and I’m certain that the few left in our government that know the Asian mind are hoping we can avert a catastrophe when trump sits down to ‘solve the Korean issue’. Our knowledge and understanding of Asian culture has always been a weak point in our Government. That weakness shined brightly during the catastrophe of Vietnam. The 68 year Korean dilemma is another example. trump, who doesn’t ‘read’, is going to sit down and solve that? God help us all.
    Kim and trump do have some similarities that may help with their personal tensions; they both have superb hair designs and both like to clap at their own stage presence. That ought to go a long way to relieving tensions in the area.

• On March 17, 2018 at 11:22 am,

He can’t do worse than bill Clinton giving them nuclear reactors and fuel.

• On March 17, 2018 at 11:29 am,

I take that last statement back.
        If Trump antagonizes China sufficiently that China and Russia have a nuclear war with the US, it would be worse.
        Trump is older enough to remember the sixties and seventies and MAD, but is he not impetuous enough to keep his cool, negotiate and not be fooled?
        Is his volatility controllable? Will he listen to non-zionist advice over Iran?

• On March 17, 2018 at 4:14 pm,
        GH says:

‘Clinton giving them reactors and fuel’

I wasn’t paying attention to this back in the 1990s, but my impression is that Clinton reached a good deal with N Korea, which N Korea respected, but the US did not.

Alternative view?

• On March 17, 2018 at 5:40 pm,

The deal was: If we gave them nuclear power, they would not build nukes.

How stupid was that!

Obama struck a similar deal with Iran.

How can any deal be made without built in verification requirements?
          Trust, but don’t bother to verify. !!! Moronic, in m opinion.

• On March 17, 2018 at 7:44 pm,

Not maronic, buy

• On March 17, 2018 at 8:00 pm,
            GH says:

That’s not how The Independent characterizes it. As they paint it, the moronic thing was for the US not to stick to its side of the deal.

Moronic from a normal point of view, anyway. But it looks to me like N Korea remains a smoldering problem because the US has wanted it that way.

• On March 17, 2018 at 8:02 pm,
          • On March 17, 2018 at 8:06 pm,

from the Independent article:

“Under the terms of the 1994 framework, North Korea agreed to freeze and ultimately dismantle its nuclear programme in exchange for “the full normalisation of political and economic relations with the United States”. This meant four things:

By 2003, a US-led consortium would build two light-water nuclear reactors in North Korea to compensate for the loss of nuclear power

Until then, the US would supply the north with 500,000 tons per year of heavy fuel

The US would lift sanctions, remove North Korea from its list of state sponsors of terrorism, and – perhaps most importantly – normalise the political relationship, which is still subject to the terms of the 1953 Korean War armistice

Finally, both sides would provide “formal assurances” against the threat or use of nuclear weapons

For a while, things seemed to be going well. In 1998, US officials involved in the implementation of the agreement testified to Congress that both the US and the international atomic energy agency were satisfied that there had been “no fundamental violation of any aspect of the framework agreement” by North Korea.

But on its own pledges, Washington failed to follow through.”

• On March 17, 2018 at 7:42 pm,

“Go a long wy in relieving tensions”, Silerdollar?

16. On March 17, 2018 at 9:53 am,
    b says:

Not alot of PM comments at the moment.
    Yesterday we got an interesting chart showing metal jumps a bit at interest rate increases.
    Anyone have a guess at how much they think its moves up this time?
    if it does.

If I understood Doc the other day, he figures it comes down again after that move, but, maybe the bounce might be worth a gamble, any thoughts?

17. On March 17, 2018 at 10:02 am,
    Chartster says:

Donald Trump has done more for America in 1.5 years than any other president has done in a full term or two, in well over 150 years, when you look at it from a peace, prosperity and liberty perspective. I challenge you to name a president that has done more for the American people. And be specific of the accomplishments of the president.
    That challenge is for anyone. It should be a fun debate, but I’m sure it’ll be more like crickets.

• On March 17, 2018 at 11:31 am,

JFK might have, had he survived.

• On March 17, 2018 at 5:57 pm,
        Chartster says:

He was certainly on the right track, but underestimated his foe.

• On March 17, 2018 at 7:47 pm,

And, i would agree with that Chartster! And, that i vry unfortunate!

• On March 17, 2018 at 7:47 pm,

Chartster, my only problem with Trump is is communication. I agree that some positive action has taken place.

18. On March 17, 2018 at 10:15 am,
    b says:

The “korean issue” what a pile of bs, the only issue is the yanks stickin their nose in it.

The yanks are preparing to attack Syria, they have armed isis to stage a chemical attack, they intend to say it is Syria, that will be the pretext.

US missile fleets have lined up to fire from the Mediterranean,persian gulf and red sea.

Putin said a few days ago to expect response, he mentioned the ships firing in his statement.

The plan being exposed is the best hope it doesnt happen.

• On March 17, 2018 at 7:49 pm,

Screwing arround in Syria is one BIG MISTAKE! Only my op[inion, B.

• On March 17, 2018 at 8:13 pm,
        GH says:

17 years of huge mistakes. And that’s taking the short view.

• On March 17, 2018 at 8:13 pm,
          GH says:

Of course, they weren’t mistakes. They were crimes.

• On March 17, 2018 at 9:40 pm,

That is the short view. I think that it is quite a bit longer than 17years. I would go back at least to the early sixties.

• On March 17, 2018 at 10:37 pm,
            GH says:

I would go back to 1913, when the US fell back fully into the clutches of the banksters–created the Fed, instituted income tax, and then took us to war. Everything since then has been the tightening embrace of an anaconda.

• On March 17, 2018 at 10:54 pm,

FDR, My Exploited Father-In-Law

“For a long time I feit that FDR had developed many thoughts and ideas that were his own to benefit this country, the U.S.A. But, he didn’t. Most of his thoughts, his political “ammunition”, as it were, was carefully manufactured for him in advance by the CFR-One-World Money group. Brilliantly, with great gusto, like a fine piece of artillery, he exploded that prepared “ammunition” in the middle of an unsuspecting target, the American people— and thus paid off and retained his internationalist political support. Perhaps he copied Woodrow Wilson unduly, in that respect, and readily feil for the One-World Money Intervention and the United Nations hoax.”

• On March 17, 2018 at 10:57 pm,
            GH says:

“The American people are not reared and trained to become international-minded schemers. As a result, we have become the ready victims of those who have been reared and steeped in that type of training. In addition, as a people, we are too inclined to hedonism, deeply absorbed in a program of pleasure. Toward that end, we are being encouraged and daily “moulded” by our foreign-influenced press, radio, and TV programs. We are encouraged to become absorbed in the trivial, for obvious reasons, by dedicated world-planners.

Many of us are prone to feel that our political Status, even our freedom and our liberty in the U.S.A. are secure. But, along with that great amateur internationalist, Woodrow Wilson, we took our perilous seat in 1913 on his nefarious political toboggan, and we are now nearing the bottom of that disastrous run. Then came another disastrous toboggan run with FDR and his successors. Where do we go from here?

Let us not fool ourselves. The wealth, freedom and liberty of the American people are being stolen and steadily nibbled away.”

19. On March 17, 2018 at 11:18 am,
    • On March 17, 2018 at 11:19 am,

While the wealth created by capitalism is now deemed to be hurtful and unfair, very little is heard about the 20 million people starved and killed under Stalin’s regime. Twenty percent of millennials consider Stalin a hero,

• On March 17, 2018 at 11:21 am,

the media does little to dissuade them from this view. Nor does the educational system, which is eager to label American wealth as “white privilege.” History is being glossed over in favor of ideology. Sadly, today’s millennials are more ignorant of history rather than malicious. What is the excuse of teachers and the popular media?

• On March 17, 2018 at 9:50 pm,

Their excuse is very simply brainwashed into a very incorrect philosophy. If my parrents were still alive they should talk to them and also to my grandparrents. All four can truly say “been there and done that”.

• On March 17, 2018 at 7:50 pm,

The do? Common Jerry!

• On March 17, 2018 at 9:47 pm,

Those twenty percent are ignorant foolls!

• On March 17, 2018 at 11:47 am,

That seems often to be the fate of democracy, wherein politicians seek to buy votes of constituents. And so the system evolves into unsustainability.
      The politicians then seek war to cover their problems, or a totalitarian state; either communist or fascist arises.
      The Great eighteenth century American Experiment, which produced the greatest human advances, could only last as long as it did not reduce to the mob rule of democracy.
      The founding fathers tried very hard to set it up perfectly, but we modified it to destruction.

• On March 17, 2018 at 9:46 pm,

That is one of the best colmns Tyler has every written, in my humble opinion. Unfortunally it is absolutely true from what I have seen laely.

20. On March 17, 2018 at 11:57 am,

b, Do you actually read much?

Get up to date.

21. On March 17, 2018 at 12:15 pm,
    AJ says:

What We Know, and Don’t Know, About the Firing of Andrew McCabe

22. On March 17, 2018 at 12:26 pm,

McCabe wrote memos……that will be called “self serving”……….

• On March 17, 2018 at 12:27 pm,

Lawyering up be with the help Of HOLTER, Comey, and Von Mueller, Rosenstein…..What a crew……….

• On March 17, 2018 at 12:28 pm,

Hope these guy, get their “pin striped suits” ready…….

23. On March 17, 2018 at 2:06 pm,
    Stephan Feibish says:

What’ll get people interested again in silver is a move in the dollar down towards 72. And when it does, after all this time, big whoop.

24. On March 17, 2018 at 2:36 pm,

Latest post from the “Q”

• On March 17, 2018 at 2:38 pm,

Notice on the report………..BIDEN AND CHINA is starting to Pop Up……Joe better get him a six pack and start drinking, no beer in the jail cell……… 🙂

• On March 17, 2018 at 2:40 pm,

BOOM NO. 2 coming up………….SOON……..

• On March 17, 2018 at 2:51 pm,

Q is on a ROLL………..this is one of the better ones………….jmo

• On March 17, 2018 at 4:39 pm,

Drain the Swamp …..The sheeple need to be looking at every congress person that has been around for more than two terms……..If, they have been there more than 4 terms , they are totally corrupt…..or have something to hide, and are not working for the PEOPLE…or JUST plain stupid, as to see what has been going on…………..JMO

• On March 17, 2018 at 5:33 pm,
          Chartster says:

Bring the rain! Boom

• On March 17, 2018 at 5:36 pm,

25. On March 17, 2018 at 4:59 pm,
    russell s hamilton says:

AS of this hour Trumpet is running wild again. REPUBS only can get rid of Trumpet , and this means SPEAKER RYAN must lead the way to impeach or more likely President Pence must decide to dump the Trumpet. Dems cant do it only REPUB LEADERSHIP can do this . Knowing Trumpets personallity he will resign claming health resons or need to manage his business. Pray for sanity S

• On March 17, 2018 at 5:38 pm,

That is so stupid , ….Ryan the swam creature…….LOL

• On March 17, 2018 at 9:53 pm,

That is an interesting train of thought Russell. i personally don’t see that happeing.

26. On March 17, 2018 at 5:46 pm,
    Chartster says:

Pray for sanity, and a few good Marines😉

• On March 17, 2018 at 5:51 pm,

I am going for the Marines……….I pray, but, God has his own plan, and sometime our plans are not his plans………..just saying…..

• On March 17, 2018 at 9:56 pm,

That is so true OOTB. I happen to have some Christian retird Seal buddies who would be happy to help.

27. On March 17, 2018 at 5:54 pm,
    Chartster says:

100% agree

28. On March 17, 2018 at 5:56 pm,

In effort to further educate….

Did you know the last Director of the FBI to be fired?

It was William Sessions fired by Bill Clinton.

The charge was mis-use of public funds to build a security system for his own house.

• On March 17, 2018 at 6:17 pm,

He needed a security system , just in case Billy HIlly wanted to bump him off……….LOL

• On March 17, 2018 at 6:40 pm,

Bill and Hilly wanted his silverware……..so, he need the security system…..lol

29. On March 17, 2018 at 6:22 pm,

I just looked up thecriminal statutes that could be applied to McCabe.

One possibiity is 18 U.S.C. 1001.

The maximum penalty for a misrepresentation under oath to a Federal Body under that statute is a $1 million fine and up to 30 years in jail.

• On March 17, 2018 at 8:19 pm,

Now we’re talking 🙂

• On March 17, 2018 at 9:59 pm,

For societyto understand what kind of man he is also is interesting punishment prior to his judgement day.

Share Your Thoughts:

Name (required):
Email (required):
All comments must comply with our Terms of Use.