Richard Postma - The Doctor Is In – Wed 28 Mar, 2018

Comments On Copper and The Overall US Markets

Doc is with me today to focus on the base metals, more specifically copper. Down almost 10% just this quarter copper could be giving us some valuable insights into what is to come for global growth and inflation. We also look into the Us equity markets including the FANG stocks and Tesla.

Richard PostmaCory Fleck
View related posts on: ,

Comments:
  1. On March 28, 2018 at 1:34 pm,

I don’t understand the yen today……Was there an announcement to peg the japanese currency to gold or something.

• On March 28, 2018 at 4:09 pm,

My FX listing source was in error.

2. On March 28, 2018 at 3:25 pm,
    Paul W says:

Some comedy for everybody (if you don’t own Tesla). Enable the captions.

3. On March 28, 2018 at 3:27 pm,
    bonzo barzini says:

Doc, what do you think of ABBV now that it has a 4% yield? It has been hit hard. Thanks.

• On March 28, 2018 at 3:32 pm,
      RICHARD/DOC says:

BB; I would let this one settle for awhile. It is right at the 200 day SMA and could bounce off it however the longer term charts appear to have started a long journey down. Have me look at this one periodically.

• On March 28, 2018 at 7:29 pm,
        bonzo barzini says:

Thanks. I’ll wait but it looks tempting@91 to me.

• On March 29, 2018 at 8:00 am,
          GH says:

Not that Doc needs my endorsement, but I’ll echo him, the weekly chart seems to have some downside force that makes more than a shorter term bounce seem unlikely. There is the example from late 2015, but the technicals aren’t yet comparable.

4. On March 28, 2018 at 7:35 pm,
    confused says:

Doc,

the dude who went to the SEC 17 times to blow the wistle on old Burnie Madeoff, has called the math/accounting practices complete and utter B.S! He said the company is a dead-man-walking stock that will eventually get eaten.

• On March 29, 2018 at 11:11 am,
      bonzo barzini says:

Perhaps we should sell our Tesla and buy bitcoins…What does HM Markopolos think of bitcoins?

5. On March 28, 2018 at 7:48 pm,
    confused says:

The whistle blower I’m talking about is Harry M. Markopolos…I’m sure you’ve heard of him. I think Tes-blah will eventually implode and “disappear” a crap-tonne of the Fed-Free-Capital that the insolvent U.S banks have been pumping since the collapse of capitalism back in 2008. Maybe it will earn it true name in the history books as the great Amurrrican-ponzi-pumped-credit-crash. Elon Musk in NOT Edison!!!

6. On March 28, 2018 at 7:53 pm,
    confused says:

Sorry Doc, I meant Elon Musk IS NOT Edison!!!

7. On March 29, 2018 at 8:21 am,
    Whit says:

28/firstenergy-to-close-its-nuclear-power-plants/amp/

8. On March 29, 2018 at 8:27 am,
    Whit says:

FirstEnergy to close its nuclear power plants – fox8.com – http://fox8.com/2018/03/28/firstenergy-to-close-its-nuclear-power-plants/