John Kaiser Exclusive – Fri 10 Aug, 2018

What Will It Take To Truly Turn The Resource Sector

John Kaiser, Founder of Kaiser Research joins me to share his thoughts on what has to happen to turn the overall resource sectors. We discuss the recent financial results out of the majors and a couple M&A deals that were announced int he past 2 weeks. There is also the potential that the metals sector is foreshadowing a much larger and broader market fall.

Click here to visit John’s site. For all resource stock investors it is well worth your time!

John KaiserCory Fleck
View related posts on: ,

Comments:
  1. On August 10, 2018 at 9:37 am,
    b says:

No worries, silvers run to $50 and beyond is at hand.
    I know it is cause Ted Butler said so.

2. On August 10, 2018 at 9:51 am,

The silver miners are doing well considering silver’s proximity to its 2015 bear market low.
    SLV weekly:

3. On August 10, 2018 at 11:04 am,
    Bonzo Barzini says:

I think $50 for silver in 3 years in very conservative. When it breaks the 50 barrier it could easily run past 100 and USAS could go up 20 or 30 fold. But will that be better than NSRPF or NGD? Better own all 3. I’ll be out on the lawn by the pool, sunning myself while I wait for the postman to deliver big dividend checks from PAAS, NEM, FNV, RGLD, OR, AEM,GG, TAHO, HL, SSRI, PVG, KLDX, DRGDF, OCANF, and WPM when gold is 3K and silver is 100.

4. On August 10, 2018 at 3:01 pm,
    CaliJoe says:

Have a feeling, gold is going to take out 2015 lows. I wouldn’t want to mess with this sector except for day trading shorts.

5. On August 10, 2018 at 3:47 pm,
    Markedtofuture says:

A gift from me too you!!! Matrix Oracle Portfolio Published on Aug 10, 2018

6. On August 10, 2018 at 4:12 pm,
    Excelsior says:

Eric Coffin’s perspectives on the new resource estimate that (VTT) Vendetta Mining just released: