Jordan Roy-Byrne - Techncial Commentary – Thu 16 Aug, 2018

Is Gold Now Finally Due For A Bounce

Jordan Roy-Byrne and I discuss the recent gold and GDX action that sliced through some key resistance levels. Jordan had a short on the mining stocks but has since closed out that position and is not waiting for that bounce to come.

Click here to visit Jordan’s site for more technical commentary.

Jordan Roy-ByrneCory Fleck
View related posts on: ,

Comments:
  1. On August 16, 2018 at 7:15 am,
    Tom says:

long ECYT

2. On August 16, 2018 at 10:48 am,
    Bill says:

I warned nearly 4 years ago about being long gold / stocks.
    I went long DOW and real-estate (made millions) and fought with blinded gold bug Moriarty.
    A waist of years and BS. Read Armstrong what he says about gold bug fools. Hes got it EXACTLY right.
    ZJG.TO smashed

• On August 16, 2018 at 11:05 am,
      Bonzo Barzini says:

If you had listened to Moriarity and bought NSRPF@ 50 cents your portfolio would have done even better.

• On August 16, 2018 at 11:47 am,
        Bill says:

I’m not a big gambler but an investor. I did buy a ton of that though and happy to make a nice profit. BUT all the people I know should NOT invest in this stuff.
        Its just dangerous as hell.
        I threw all of that gambling money over the years at my mortgages. My kid will be very well off….I love RE…lots cash flow. Every time I go to the lumber yard stuffs gone up and then so has the build cost of my RE. That just easy sleep money.
        Where can you put down 2 mill have a mortgage paid down while making 7.5% AND 2 yrs later your boxes are worth 5mil? Luck!

• On August 16, 2018 at 12:21 pm,
        Bill says:

Bonzo
        Everyone has a winner story and those are dangerous as hell cause they all had losers too. Bobs had a ton.
        Bob also said we are in a bull market like 4-5 years ago. NOOOOOOPE!

3. On August 16, 2018 at 11:36 am,
  4. On August 16, 2018 at 5:42 pm,
    Buzz says:

I suppose JP Morgan is going to be puking up its silver before this is all said and done??