Hour 1 – Jesse Felder, Josef Schachter, Joe Mazumdar, and Metalla Royalty
As we kicked off Q2 we continue to see US markets move higher and metals move sideways. The US Dollar is grinding higher and yields bounced but overall many sectors remain range bound.
Please everyone keep in touch by emailing me at Fleck@kereport.com. I love hearing what you think of any companies we have on the site or that you are invested in.
- Segment 1 – Jesse Felder, Founder of The Felder Report shares his thoughts on the US markets ability to keep moving higher. We then get into the US/China trade war and what he thinks is really at play.
- Segment 2 – Josef Schachter, Founder of The Schachter Energy Report outlines the pullback he is expecting for the oil price. We also discuss the upcoming Alberta election and how that could impact Canadian stocks and the overall sector.
- Segment 3 – Brett Heath, President and CEO of Metalla Royalty and Streaming (TSX.V:MTA & OTCQB:MTAFF) provides some more details on a recent transaction with Alamos Gold. Metalla picked up 18 royalties for US$8.5 million in shares. Click here to read the full news release.
- Segment 4 – Joe Mazumdar, Editor of Exploration Insights discusses the financing environment for metals companies and shares a couple companies he likes right now.
Exclusive Company Updates This Week
- Maple Gold Mines – Updates on Financing, Share Price Moves, and Upcoming Resource
- Cypress Development Corp – Updates On A Strategic Partner and A Comparison Of Advanced Lithium Projects
- Novo Resources – Updating The Beatons Creek Resource and The Progress At Egina and Comet Well