Ned Schmidt - Insights on the Gold Market – Thu 6 Jun, 2019

Ned Likes The Way Gold Has Been Acting Compared To US Markets

Ned Schmidt, Founder of The Value View Gold Report points to the action in the gold market compared to the US markets has a very positive sign for gold investors. Also with the Fed going to be forced to cut rates all signs point to a higher gold price in Ned’s eyes.

Please email me if you would like more information on Ned’s newsletter – Fleck@kereport.com.

View related posts on: , ,

Comments:
  1. On June 6, 2019 at 1:03 pm,
    Bonzo Barzini says:

Hey Matthew and Doc, what do your charts tell you about SLB? I just bought some@ 35.08.
    I almost bought it in late Dec.@35 but bought BTI@31 instead. Now SLB is back to 35 again so I finally got some of this blue chip with a big dividend. What do you think of OXY? Thanks.

• On June 6, 2019 at 1:38 pm,

Bonzo, both appear to be at or near an intermediate term low but both could grind lower as long as oil remains under pressure. The P&F chart price objective for SLB is $20 which might indicate that oil’s P&F p.o. of $36 is going to happen. Either way, I think it is about due for a good bounce:

• On June 6, 2019 at 3:57 pm,
      RICHARD/DOC says:

BB, thanks for mentioning SLB. I’m going to have to keep my eye on that one and might purchase some in the future. The key chart appears to be the monthly chart. It appears the stock has a little work to the downside yet. It may bounce here but then try to move down to 28.

2. On June 6, 2019 at 1:12 pm,
    Bonzo Barzini says:

I am thinking today of my uncle who died in 2005 and wishing he could have gone back to Normandy today. He was in the !st Army but landed with the British 50th division on Gold Beach with his 155mm artillery piece. He fought with the Brits for 6 weeks before he got back with the 1st Army after the breakout at St. Lo. He enjoyed the Cadbury chocolate bars he got each day when he was with the Brits.

3. On June 6, 2019 at 1:46 pm,
  4. On June 6, 2019 at 3:15 pm,
    Silverdollar says:

Mr. Schmidt: No apology necessary. Your statement was free to me and being the accountant I am, I wrote down the comment simply to see how you fared a year later. I still appreciate your comments and the way you think. As you said, we’re on the way and the big move will happen; just need some patience.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function http_response_code() in /home/kerepo5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-cerber/cerber-load.php on line 5175