Exclusive Comments from Marc Chandler – Fri 1 Nov, 2019

A valuable recap of the global economic data from this week

Marc Chandler, Managing Partner at Bannockburn Global ForEx joins me for a comprehensive recap of economic from the US and around the world and how it all impacts the markets. We have seen a shift to a more risk on attitude but the safe assets are not getting hit as hard as one would think. All this data needs to be looked at in a big picture sense to help investors navigate these choppy markets.

Click here to visit Marc’s blog and keep up to date on a daily basis with what he’s watching.

View related posts on: , , ,

Comments:
  1. On November 1, 2019 at 1:08 pm,
    Ebolan says:

Impeach them all, indeed.

Just one more example that this government is the biggest rip-off of all. Anyone here deny this is a criminal, bastard government?

• On November 1, 2019 at 1:09 pm,
      • On November 1, 2019 at 1:23 pm,
        Ebolan says:

And of course our corrupt politicians, deep state, merchants of death, NGOs and other corrupt special interests are Hell bent on mixing it up with the Rooskies…

• On November 1, 2019 at 1:24 pm,
          Ebolan says:

And you get to pay for it all…so time to get back to work, tax serfs…gotta pay them taxes…your rulers view you as nothing more than tax livestock.

• On November 1, 2019 at 1:35 pm,

zerohedge , had a good article on the last cia agent who refuses to testify…..I posted it, but someone deleted it…

• On November 1, 2019 at 4:15 pm,
            Ebolan says:

Dang, deleted it??? What will they do with my posts calling the goooberment criminal, just telling it like it is?

• On November 1, 2019 at 4:18 pm,
            Ebolan says:

Jerry, have you seen Ortel’s stuff recently? I saw a little bit last night but that was it for quite awhile. But now with noise of Hillary possibly entering the race (which I talked about over a year ago), we need to pay more attention to Ortel.

• On November 1, 2019 at 4:21 pm,

I will start paying attention, if, you post some of Ortel’s stuff……

• On November 1, 2019 at 4:23 pm,

I would consider him as being informed……jmo

• On November 1, 2019 at 4:51 pm,

I saw part of this…

Haven’t had time to watch it all yet but should this weekend.

I also sent Mr. Big Al Korelin a couple of emails asking if he could interview Ortel but he no longer replies to my emails. Sorry, I did try, though. Guess I’m in the KE jail…or at least the OWL rogues hall…along with Roger Wiegand, Jay Taylor, Ron Paul, etc.

• On November 1, 2019 at 5:07 pm,

Owl, should take better care of his loyal customers…..

• On November 1, 2019 at 5:10 pm,

I will try to watch the two hour long video…..Jason has worked with George Webb….so , it the video should be interesting….Robin the Hood…lol

• On November 1, 2019 at 5:12 pm,

Might compare notes , if you watch it……let me know……and thanks for sharing….

• On November 1, 2019 at 5:22 pm,
            Ebolan says:

John Hope Bryant…a hopeless crook.

• On November 1, 2019 at 6:32 pm,
            Ebolan says:

Operation Hope…a total scam…supposed to only operate in LA but the scam is all over the world…

• On November 1, 2019 at 7:09 pm,
            Ebolan says:

I tell you Jerry, the corruption by the Clintons and their cronies is breathtaking and Ortel documents in detail. I can’t imagine why OWL is not interested…he’d rather interview the neocons on the Atlantic Council.

2. On November 1, 2019 at 4:56 pm,
    Ebolan says:

Hey, Jerry…you hear the news???

Butto O’Dorke is dropping out of the “race” for Emperor…poor Bonzo….must be crushing… 🙂

• On November 1, 2019 at 5:06 pm,

Good…….did not hear it,…..but thanks for the update……
      I saw a woman grill him yesterday at a town meeting…..funny as hell….
      I guess the dumb ass will not be able to take the guns……lol

• On November 1, 2019 at 5:19 pm,

Here it is…

Every damned criminal…err…politician ought to be treated this way.

• On November 1, 2019 at 6:46 pm,

Yes, ….that was the woman who grilled Butto……I watched it several times,….and LMAO….It was GREAT…..

• On November 1, 2019 at 7:04 pm,
            Ebolan says:

Got to get OWL and Jimbo to watch it!

But you will have to suggest that as I am in the rogue’s gallery. 🙂

• On November 1, 2019 at 7:41 pm,

I think I will not waste my time……..Owl, is only here a few times a week….Jimmy once a week…..Kind of like wasting time posting some of the articles when only a few people comment…..More interested in Fed BS……like that matters anymore…..jmo

Share Your Thoughts:

Name (required):
Email (required):
Comment:
All comments must comply with our Terms of Use.