Chris Temple from The National Investor – Tue 5 Nov, 2019

A Big Picture Look At US Market Highs and The Big Drop In PMs

Chris Temple and I chat today about the big picture for investors especially the PM bulls. We compare the market moves to back in 2000 and 2008. Plus comments on trade, USD moves, and global interest in equity markets.

Click here to visit Chris’s site for all his commentary.

View related posts on: , , ,

Comments:
  1. On November 5, 2019 at 10:13 am,
    larry says:

The site function is now touchy starting today…When I hit a page change or link opening an other third party site is opening instead…Just a comment

• On November 5, 2019 at 11:26 am,
      Cory댊 says:

Hey Larry, that’s very strange. What is the 3rd part site you are going to? I am not having that issue but will try in some different browsers.

• On November 5, 2019 at 12:23 pm,
        larry says:

OH Hi Cory…As of today I see lit up blue words that were never present ever before…Words on this page right now lit in blue are,Email,link, investors,…Then if/ when I keep getting shunted around, I will gladly record the sites and post them for you Cory…Thank you for busting it to keep this site so incredible…I get exhausted just trying to keep up…lol
        Regards, Larry

• On November 5, 2019 at 12:32 pm,
        larry says:

Hi Corey…DO NOT waste your time on a thing…I accidentally downloaded mapsanddirectionsonline which is a cheesy problem site…I will figure out how remove it from Mozilla Firefox…Very sorry to even trouble
        Sincerely, Larry

2. On November 5, 2019 at 10:41 am,

When a Monday is up strongly a Tuesday reversal is quite common.

3. On November 5, 2019 at 11:49 am,
    markedtofuture says:

VIDEO: Leaked ABC News Insider Recording EXPOSES #EpsteinCoverup “We had Clinton, We had Everything”

4. On November 5, 2019 at 2:34 pm,
    markedtofuture says:

US Deficit Shrinks As Petroleum Trade Prints Surplus For First Time In 41 Years

5. On November 5, 2019 at 4:02 pm,
    markedtofuture says:

REALIST NEWS – Bitcoin Ben gets a call from FBI (Who didn’t see that coming?) around 9 minutes in…DOJ Source says Comey flipped

6. On November 5, 2019 at 5:55 pm,
    b says:

The decline getting worse, what did dent say? o ya, 400 gold 50 million dow.
    According to the msm business report tonight with R Dalio and J Dimon we could get those astronomical numbers.

Share Your Thoughts:

Name (required):
Email (required):
Comment:
All comments must comply with our Terms of Use.