Richard Postma - The Doctor Is In – Thu 7 Nov, 2019

Trade Fears Disappointing and Precious Metals Falling Hard – Here Are The levels To Watch

Doc joins me today to share his thoughts on the levels to watch for gold, silver, and gold stocks. All are getting hit hard today on the back of more positive comments on the US/China trade front. We look into next year and some of the levels Doc thinks could be reached by year end or early next year.

View related posts on: , , ,

Comments:
  1. On November 7, 2019 at 10:10 am,
    SilverDollar says:

Good morning Doc. I was wondering if you ever gazed at a long term chart for PMNXF. It’s an Aussie that seems to be bucking the trend. I have a fairly good position and plan on holding. What are your thoughts?

• On November 7, 2019 at 12:30 pm,
      RICHARD/DOC says:

silver, I would have to find this on an exchange I normally don’t follow. Any suggestions?

2. On November 7, 2019 at 10:18 am,
    markedtofuture says:

OPUS 188 Saudi Sells Itself on the Street bin Salman is selling out his country of Saudi Arabia. Careful.

3. On November 7, 2019 at 11:05 am,
    BDC says:

Doc again proves himself the most worthwhile technician at this site.
    Another good one is Steve Rhodes at TFNN.

• On November 7, 2019 at 11:42 am,

You have an interesting way of looking at things. He was bearish during every buying opportunity since and including the September 2018 low as the HUI rose over 80% and gold rose 34%. And in this correction, we have yet to see prices even close to his targets being reached.

4. On November 7, 2019 at 12:12 pm,
    BDC says:

This is not a correction. This is a washout.

• On November 7, 2019 at 12:27 pm,

That’s a distinction without a difference.

5. On November 7, 2019 at 12:43 pm,
    RICHARD/DOC says:

Bonzo, if you’re out there, I remember sometime around the end of September you wondered aloud about purchasing OR on a pullback back then. Someone on the site said it was a good time to purchase and I warned you to be very careful since it appeared to me that the stock would go lower. It is breaking lower and Ihink you will have an opportunity for a really good buy down around $7.00-$7.50. When it gets there, remind me and I’ll look at it again for whether I feel it’s the low or not.

• On November 7, 2019 at 2:04 pm,

That someone is me and I did not say it was a good time to purchase. I said Bonzo’s purchase had a good chance at being okay. There’s a difference and he had already made his purchase when he “wondered aloud.” But that’s here nor there. I was wrong enough and have stated more than once that I am wrong all the time. That’s why I take credit for SPECIFIC calls that I get right rather than dishonestly claiming that I’ve been “bang on all along” as someone else on this site likes to do when nothing could be further from the truth.

The issue here is not being wrong, it’s being wrong and pretending you’re not.

• On November 7, 2019 at 2:48 pm,
        Dick Tracy says:

Matthew, I agree! LOL! DT

• On November 7, 2019 at 4:32 pm,
        TraderGab says:

Censored !

• On November 7, 2019 at 7:14 pm,
      bonzo b. says:

Hi Doc and Matthew, I bought OR@about 9.70 when you said it could go lower. Then I bought more at 9.10 I would not mind if it drops to 7 as I’ll soon be getting a lot of cash for my Allergan from Abbvie and would love to load up on OR@7 or 7.5, but I doubt I’ll get that chance. I also bought SSRM@14.85 on Oct. 25 and Matthew said it could drop 7%, which was right on the money.
      2 days ago it had dropped 7% and then yesterday it jumped up to 15.1 on good earnings, and then it dropped today. None of this will matter when SSRM goes to 50 or 100 in a few years.

6. On November 7, 2019 at 4:13 pm,
    paul l says:

I have been waiting for the dip just under 1400 and just in US large caps only which have done very well.

7. On November 7, 2019 at 4:21 pm,
    TraderGab says:

Friday May 31, spot gold closed just above 1300 and the “expert” was still calling for a mode sideways/downside: http://www.kereport.com/2019/05/31/docs-comments-on-the-move-in-gold-and-oil/#comments
    My comment was then: “With Doc, it’s always sideways or down for gold … lol ! Monthly chart and Bollinger Bansds i suppose …”
    Always stay humble and kind !
    This is my chart: https://i.postimg.cc/k4dF9Pgj/gold.png

8. On November 7, 2019 at 4:28 pm,
    markedtofuture says:

Rob Kirby interviews Greg Hunter – ABC News Spiking Epstein Story Is Death of the Mainstream Media