Hour 1 – Recapping the worst week for investors since 2008
This was a week for the history books. Markets started off poorly and things just got worse throughout the week. It was the worst week for US equities since 2008. This weakness extended to the safe havens a well with gold moving down almost $60 on Friday. Gold stocks were hammered as well.
As disappointing as the markets were this week I think you will all enjoy this first hour. Please keep in touch by emailing me at Fleck@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 – Axel Merk, President and CIO of Merk Investments kicks off the show by sharing his outlook for US markets, yields, gold and the overall environment for investors.
- Segment 2 – Trader Vic is back and he has some thoughts on the fall in markets and central bank comments from the week.
- Segment 3 and 4 – Matt Geiger, Managing Partner at MJG Capital dives into the metals sector on the back of the huge selloff on Friday. With the indiscriminate selling of metals stocks we outline where to look when the stocks bottom.
Exclusive Company Updates From This Week
- Cartier Resources – Updates on the current drill program and catalysts for this year
- IsoEnergy – The Highest Grade Drill Results To Date and The Best Performing Uranium Junior
- Riverside Resources – Doubling the Land Position at the Oakes Property and Addressing Higher Volume In the Stock
- Silver Viper Minerals – Recent High-Grade Drill Results Continue to Expand This New Discovery In Mexico