Chris Temple from The National Investor – Fri 24 Jul, 2020

The Breakdown In the USD This Week Is Key For A Wide Range Of Markets

Chris Temple wraps up the editorials today by reviewing the moves in the USD, gold, and US markets for the week. The key is the US Dollar which is breaking down. Chris outlines a number of reasons why this is happening.

Sorry the technical issues int he middle of the call. The recording experienced some connection issues.

Click here to visit Chris’s site for more information on his newsletter.

View related posts on: , ,

Comments:
  1. On July 24, 2020 at 3:19 pm,

We had a dollar discussion….in another section……

2. On July 24, 2020 at 3:48 pm,
    russell hamilton says:

I agree with Chris about dollar and gold . I just voted by mail for congressman primary and govenor prim of wash state. I did not vote for JAY INSLIY i voted for green party lady for gov as the 2 repub candidates are too old and not popular . i voted for mckinley for congress , but he wont win DAN NEWHOUSE will win again , but hes boring ,not a big legislator , i live in a 70% repub district . JAY will win GOV . of course BIDEN wins big in west coast states. I contributed to CAL CUNNINGHAMS SENATE campange in N C . pREDICT senate IS A WIN FOR dems WORRYED ABOUT CHINA INVADE tIWAN OR HONG KONG. LOVE YOUALL rsh

3. On July 24, 2020 at 3:52 pm,
    irishtony says:

OFF TOPIC…
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..This is what makes us unique…………..
    Read the comments section…..What is wrong with some people…Is it envy or hate……..You lot judge for yourselves.

4. On July 24, 2020 at 4:24 pm,
    irishtony says:

Thanks Jerry…..I thought somebody would enjoy it.

• On July 24, 2020 at 4:30 pm,

More to life ….than rocks…. lol…

5. On July 24, 2020 at 4:38 pm,
    irishtony says:

Another great chat between , Cory & Chris…Not sure what it is , but there seems to be a connection between them , as they bring out the best in each other……IMHO

6. On July 24, 2020 at 6:36 pm,
    Buzz says:

Scorpio getting going a PR campaign

• On July 25, 2020 at 11:27 am,

Now that is news that could motivate new buying among current shareholders as well as new. The news just before was fine and dandy but I can’t imagine anyone buying because of it; I sure wouldn’t.

7. On July 24, 2020 at 6:46 pm,
    buzz says:

On this upcoming correction in the PM Juniors I am very hesitant about going heavy in cash. I’m heavily diversified in under the radar explorers & would rather nip & tuck on daily basis to reposition for next rally phase

• On July 25, 2020 at 3:07 am,
      Excelsior says:

Good thoughts buzz. I wouldn’t say I’m heavy in cash (about 11% cash in my trading account), and like you mentioned I’m also diversified in some smaller Jr. Explorers, that will do well if they hit on their drill campaigns even if the miners and metals correct overall.

8. On July 24, 2020 at 9:27 pm,
    BUZZ says:

I think I’ve found the ground floor on Scorpio. All that’s missing is MAJOR THOM?

Share Your Thoughts:

Name (required):
Email (required):
Comment:
All comments must comply with our Terms of Use.