David Erfle - Gold Market Commentary – Tue 6 Oct, 2020

As PMs continue to consolidate we finally have some drill results from the Golden Triangle through Scottie Resources

Dave Erfle joins me today with a quick comment on the charts of gold, silver and GDX. We then look to a round of drill results from Scottie Resources in the Golden Triangle. Headline numbers were impressive, 109g/t gold and 32g/t silver over 2.5 meters, however the stock has not popped higher on these. We discuss why that is happening.

Click here to visit Dave’s site and learn more about his newsletter.

View related posts on: , , , ,

Comments:
  1. On October 6, 2020 at 12:14 pm,

Vizsla drills 15.3 m of 449 g/t AgEq at Panuco

2020-10-06 06:12 ET – News Release
    Mr. Michael Konnert reports
    VIZSLA EXPANDS NAPOLEON WITH MULTIPLE HIGH-GRADE INTERCEPTS AT PANUCO PROJECT, MEXICO
    Vizsla Resources Corp. has provided results from 16 new holes at the Napoleon prospect at the Panuco silver-gold project in Mexico. These results expand the discovery to the south and at depth where it remains open beneath wide intercepts.

• On October 6, 2020 at 12:27 pm,

Scottie drills 2.53 m of 109.4 g/t Au at O zone

2020-10-06 08:00 ET – News Release
      Mr. Bradley Rourke reports
      SCOTTIE RESOURCES REPORTS INITIAL DRILL RESULTS, INCLUDING 109.4 G/T GOLD AND 32.4 G/T SILVER OVER 2.53 METRES ON O-ZONE TARGET

2. On October 6, 2020 at 12:18 pm,

Benchmark drills 30.63 m of 3.39 g/t AuEq at Lawyers

2020-10-06 06:18 ET – News Release
    Mr. John Williamson reports
    BENCHMARK DRILLS 30.63 METRES OF 3.39 G/T GOLD EQUIVALENT AND EXTENDS MINERALIZATION TO >300 METRES DEPTH AT CLIFF CREEK ZONE
    Benchmark Metals Inc. has released new results from the continuing drilling at Cliff Creek where multiple holes intersected broad zones of significant bulk-tonnage mineralization below all previous drilling, confirming the mineralizing system remains strong and open at depth. The Cliff Creek zone is currently the largest mineralized area on the Lawyers project, extending for over 1.2 kilometres on strike with mineralization beginning at surface. Benchmark’s flagship Lawyers gold-silver project is located in a road-accessible area of the Golden Horseshoe in north-central British Columbia, Canada.

3. On October 6, 2020 at 12:24 pm,

Trillium drills 7.05 m of 15.41 g/t Au at Newman Todd

2020-10-06 09:58 ET – News Release
    Mr. Russell Starr reports
    TRILLIUM GOLD INTERSECTS 15.41 GRAMS PER TONNE GOLD OVER 7.05M AT NEWMAN TODD
    Trillium Gold Mines Inc.’s assay results have been received from the first four holes of its recent 3,186-metre drill program on the Newman Todd property. The early success of the program, prior to the receipt of the assays for the remaining holes has provided enough encouragement to restart drilling, expected to commence shortly. (RED LAKE)

4. On October 6, 2020 at 12:27 pm,
    David Erfle says:
    • On October 6, 2020 at 12:47 pm,

That is a good one….Stimulus Delay……
      What the heck , really does not mean anything to the common man…
      THE USA,INC., will just print for anyone of their friends….the MICC, has already stole so much, they are satisfied till next year…….What A JOKE, the entire Sh** Show is a JOKE.

• On October 6, 2020 at 1:54 pm,

It is always ONE MORE ELECTION……..LOL…….. πŸ™‚

• On October 6, 2020 at 12:48 pm,
      irishtony says:

David….Thanks for joining the blog…Most of the guests NEVER do.

• On October 6, 2020 at 12:49 pm,

Ditto…….agree…….Hello Irish…….

5. On October 6, 2020 at 12:56 pm,
    irishtony says:

Can somebody send this to CNN , i am not sure how to . Get their heads popping…lol

• On October 6, 2020 at 1:01 pm,

ha,ha……..that is a good one…….

• On October 6, 2020 at 1:07 pm,
        irishtony says:

Hi Jerry…..I wonder if TUCKER C , would use it on his show , if someone sent it to him.

• On October 6, 2020 at 1:09 pm,

I do not know……..it is a good one, if, I had a way to send it, I WOULD……

• On October 6, 2020 at 2:39 pm,
      bonzo says:

Wonderful Willie Don Wonka!

• On October 6, 2020 at 1:16 pm,
      Glenfidish says:

Hey Guys!

Thanks to all the contributors πŸ™Œ

Gold update

Nothing has changed and the reversal seems to be on its way..Timing band continues to be the same. Week of the 16th or 23 for final low. At least I think I’m this ball bark.
      $1800 I’m confident will be broken. 3rd tranche in the wait..

Glen

• On October 6, 2020 at 1:18 pm,

Thanks Glen, for the wake up call…….. πŸ™‚

• On October 6, 2020 at 2:03 pm,
          Glenfidish says:

Jerry your always a gentlemen and don’t think for one second I’m not reading your post early morning with my black Jamaican coffee and one fourth teaspoon of organic coconut oil.

To all the folks please don’t think I’m ultra bearish.. We are very close is what I think. Maybe Matt can chime in with his world class charts and show us what β€œif” I’m right and $1800 gives what reversal or technical number will hold..

As stated i have my number and I will share very soon!

Glen

6. On October 6, 2020 at 1:15 pm,

This is a worthwhile read…………where we were and ….you can guess where we are going….any Baby Boomer should get a wake up call…..maybe…. πŸ™‚

• On October 6, 2020 at 1:19 pm,
      cfs says:

As long as the U.S. does NOT print faster than other major countries, it CAN kick the can down the road for a long time.

• On October 6, 2020 at 1:26 pm,

Kicking the can, is not going to help the majority……..in the end……..

• On October 6, 2020 at 1:28 pm,

The Sheeple are TOAST…………Manufacturing is NOT COMING BACK……you should read the 4 part article……..As Long as there are CENTRAL BANKERS, the only one who wins is the CENTRAL BANK….

• On October 6, 2020 at 1:30 pm,

One BIG PLAN………and it does not include the sheeple……..

• On October 7, 2020 at 11:26 am,
            Norrareal1968 says:

Central banks are just the technicans who do what they are told. The real culprit are the illuminati “elites” who have been running the show for centuries. They are diabolicaly cunning, to say the least

• On October 7, 2020 at 11:47 am,

Well, I can not disagree with that Norrareal 1968……..
            When you use the word “illuninati” it kind of scares people who have not done their homework…..but, I get exactly what you are saying, and thanks for saying it…..

• On October 7, 2020 at 12:18 pm,
            Norrareal1968 says:

Well, we should be calling them the evil cabal destroying mankind. That is actually a lot more appropriate. One thing is for certain, their evilness is not of this world

• On October 7, 2020 at 12:42 pm,

Ditto…..agree 100%…..on that one…..Norrareal1968

• On October 7, 2020 at 2:46 pm,

Norrareal1968, it’s important to recognize that their destruction of mankind would not be possible without the consent of the incredibly ignorant masses that see only what they want to.

“The average man does not want to be free. He simply wants to be safe.”
            — H.L. Mencken

I would add to the above that the average person hardly knows right from wrong and only pretends to from time to time for vague but self-serving reasons.

• On October 8, 2020 at 1:58 am,
            Norrareal1968 says:

Matthew, absolutely agree. The evil elites have falsified history. They’ve made us accept lies as truth, substituted right for wrong, evil for good, etc

• On October 6, 2020 at 1:35 pm,
          cfs says:

You never have understood the Jubilee would not be for the little people.

• On October 6, 2020 at 1:38 pm,

You never believe that there was going to be a JUBILEE……if, my memory serves me correctly….. :)….

• On October 6, 2020 at 1:17 pm,

Hopeful thinking, going after the MIC…..go after the Root,not the branches……..

7. On October 6, 2020 at 1:39 pm,
    cfs says:
  8. On October 6, 2020 at 1:41 pm,
    David says:

I assume Trump killed the markets today.
    I was reading the press release the DOJ put out on JP Morgan having to pay a$920 million fine. At the end of the article, they indicated that if you believe you are a victim of JPM metals market and Forex manipulation, send the DOJ Criminal Fraud Section Victim Witness website and make a claim. I wrote a six page letter to them asking for several million dollars with an explanation. What’s the chances…I thought they needed to know the impact of Manipulation. I told them.

• On October 6, 2020 at 1:44 pm,

I think it is a Trick, to see how much gold and silver you have outside the system….

• On October 6, 2020 at 1:46 pm,

American sheeple, are sure not going to get a dime…from anything from the DOJ scammers……jmo

• On October 6, 2020 at 2:37 pm,
          David says:

OOTB:
          Yeah… not a dime. But, I will probably get my third audit…they lost the first two.I figured that I would do the right thing and try to point out the lack of criminal prosecution in favor of civil fines against the corporate person left the real victims of manipulation (those of us on the other side of the trade), without restitution at the hands of corruption.

• On October 6, 2020 at 3:38 pm,

Well…….at least you are trying…… πŸ™‚

• On October 6, 2020 at 2:49 pm,
          David says:

Wrote a response that was removed. Obviously someone doesn’t have a good grasp on corruption.

9. On October 6, 2020 at 1:57 pm,
    cfs says:

Groper Biden will give lots to the masses:

10. On October 6, 2020 at 3:27 pm,
    Bill says:

I’m still in cash the trend is not your friend right now. Peeps got to way bullish and then Buffett bought lol

11. On October 6, 2020 at 3:33 pm,

Only bad, if you bought at the top………….No one is going to time this market in PMs
    Just not how it is played……

• On October 6, 2020 at 3:40 pm,

Stock insiders, can sniff out a deal……..with boots on the ground…….. πŸ™‚

• On October 7, 2020 at 6:11 am,
        Bill says:

OOTB
        Buy and mold is not my thing.
        I always like to harvest some and a huge bonus when it goes back on sale.

• On October 7, 2020 at 8:37 am,

I hate to give my account the extra work, and pay that it takes to harvest….. lol πŸ™‚

• On October 7, 2020 at 8:37 am,

account……to accountant…..sorry…

• On October 7, 2020 at 8:39 am,

Anyway……it is a little harder to buy in and out, of PHYZ…….

• On October 7, 2020 at 8:41 am,

Bill…BTW….nothing wrong with your game plan…….as long as it works for you… πŸ™‚

• On October 7, 2020 at 9:54 am,
            Bill says:

Lol
            Mines in RSP so if i buy back in on EDR now im up anther 50k if we return to old highs.
            Kept more in my cash acct.
            Ya Phyz I sit on. Its out of sight too.

12. On October 7, 2020 at 3:44 pm,

John H……..KWN………….
    My colleague John Hathaway, Senior Portfolio Manager, recommends: β€œAvoid getting caught up in short-term timing decisions; gold pullbacks should be bought.”

13. On October 7, 2020 at 3:51 pm,

Even if, gold ends right here ……….gold has been good……….