Hour 1 – Looking past the election for sustainable trends – Featuring Rick Bensignor, Peter Boockvar, and Aztec Minerals
Markets broadly are still range bound however there are some trends we all need to consider when the US election is finally behind us. On this weekend show I focus on US markets, the rise in yields, and metals vs the USD.
Please be sure to checkout all the editorials I posted this week and all the Company updates. Keep the emails coming, I love hearing from all of you – Fleck@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Rick Bensingor kicks off the first two segments by sharing his outlook for US markets, yields (related to inflation expectations), and metals.
- Segment 3 – Peter Boockvar, Chief Investment Officer at Bleakly Advisory Group and Editor of The Boock Report joins me to look at how markets and the economy will react to another round of government spending. We discuss everything from inflation, COVID vaccine hopes, and the reaction in gold and yields.
- Segment 4 – Aztec Minerals (TSX.V:AZT & OTCQB:AZZTF) released drill results this week from the Tombstone Property in Arizona. The headline number being 6.18 g./t gold and 77.2 g/t silver (7.15g/t gold equivalent (AuEq)) over 15.14 meters. Aztec’s President and CEO Simon Dyakowski joins me to share some more information on the drill results and the exploration that is underway.
Exclusive Company Updates in and Introductions
- Fury Gold Mines – Discussing the recent trading in the stock, permits received for the Eau Claire Property, and the drill program starting next month
- Labrador Gold – A Newfoundland explorer that’s drilling the Kingsway Project beside New Found Gold’s Project
- Inflection Resources – A dive into the recent drilling news outlining a new potential porphyry zone
- District Metals – Comments on the recent stock action and the 3D model and SkyTEM results at the Tomtebo Property
- Gold Bull Resources – Video Introduction – A Nevada focused gold explorer that just made a deal on a Newmont property
- Nova Royalty Corp – The royalty acquisition on the Taca Taca Project owned by First Quantum
- Josemaria Resources – A dive into the Feasibility Study released on Monday
- Skeena Resources – Recent high grade infill results that blow away past drilling. What does it mean for the PFS?
- Enduro Metals – more information on the 8.85meters of 31.09g/t gold and 1.07% copper drill result released yesterday