David Erfle - Gold Market Commentary – Tue 27 Oct, 2020

GDX to Gold Ratio – It’s a similar set up to 2016 pre-election

Dave Erfle, Founder of the Junior Miner Junky joins me for a look at the recent performance in gold miners vs the gold price. While gold has been trending sideways right around $1,900, the gold miners have been drifting lower. This is a similar set up to 2016 heading into the election. We discuss Dave’s investing strategy during this time.

Click here to visit the Junior Miner Junky website to find out more about Dave’s newsletter.

View related posts on: , ,

Comments:
  1. On October 27, 2020 at 12:49 pm,

Trump’s biggest mistake as President was to fail to fire many deep state players.
    Most importantly Trump trusted Fauci (and Gates)….what a mistake!

• On October 27, 2020 at 1:29 pm,
      David says:

I propose that the Deep State is and has been the Central Banking System and elected politicians and appointed officials of those elected officials are the enablers. Deregulation and firing of career employees has expanded corruption. We have fallen for the never ending moving of the goal post while the Banksters still steal the Treasury and the politicians never insist on audit.

2. On October 27, 2020 at 1:08 pm,
    cfs says:
  3. On October 27, 2020 at 1:46 pm,
  4. On October 27, 2020 at 1:50 pm,
    irishtony says:

……………………………..WE SUED GOOGLE…………………………….

5. On October 27, 2020 at 1:56 pm,
    b says:

A federal judge on Tuesday ruled that US President Donald Trump can be personally sued for defamation in connection to a lawsuit filed by writer E. Jean Carroll, who claims Trump raped her in the mid-1990s.

Wasnt Biden accused of sexual assault? Assange was, but was dropped long ago, not that it matters.

Now Trump, accusing of sex assault is getting to be standard practice maybe.

• On October 27, 2020 at 3:17 pm,

THat is insane………..total side distraction at this point………

6. On October 27, 2020 at 2:43 pm,
    cfs says:

Unless E. Jean Carroll, was under age in 1990s, almost certainly the statute of limitations has passed, so I suspect this is an anti-Trump election manipulation claim.

the Law on suing Presidents is not simple….

7. On October 27, 2020 at 2:53 pm,
    cfs says:
  8. On October 27, 2020 at 2:56 pm,
    cfs says:
    • On October 27, 2020 at 3:19 pm,

Good……..they should all be brought down……DOJ….needs to get on the stick……like BARR is out to LUNCH….Just more dog and pony show……nothing is going to happen because they are all on the take…..PERIOD, People need to get a revelation…..

9. On October 27, 2020 at 4:58 pm,
    Dick Tracy says:

Pure Gold Mining SYL V. PGM News Out! Pure gold strikes high grade gold in The Red Lake Mining District. https://money.tmx.com/en/quote/PGM/news/8248905340094420/PureGold_Intersects_1147_GT_Gold_Over_12_Metres_From_Underground_and_663_GT_Gold_Over_1_Metre_From

• On October 27, 2020 at 7:10 pm,
      Dick Tracy says:

Pure Gold Hits 1,147 gpt in Red Lake! Hello! Joshua Peach- DT

therald.ca/puregold-mining-tsxvpgm-hits-1147-gpt-gold-in-ontario-2020-10-27/?utm_source=stockhouse.com&utm_medium=widget&utm_campaig

• On October 28, 2020 at 11:31 am,

Hello………looking good……….

10. On October 27, 2020 at 7:07 pm,
    buzz says:

Hunter hasn’t even gotten started yet. Center stage, spotlight, who’s foolin who?

• On October 27, 2020 at 8:07 pm,

Buzz, I hope and pray that this picture is never eliminated. If it is we, as a country, are toast as Doc says!

• On October 28, 2020 at 12:51 am,
      Charles says:

Currency charts – breakdown coming

11. On October 28, 2020 at 4:20 am,
    Glenfidish says:

Morning boys and girls :)…

Just a brief update and extension of my last update. Red flag continues with a possibility of printing $1862-$1868 today..If correct Thursday and Friday will creat the smash down as i have been predicting. This is not set in stone but looks very possible from glens lens..

Tranche 3 and 4 are getting ready..

Best of luck

Glen

• On October 28, 2020 at 6:08 am,

Thanks Glen………As I was looking at the charts at kitco this morning, I was thinking, Well Glen might be right…. 🙂

• On October 28, 2020 at 8:48 am,

Got your $1869…….touch down….. 🙂
        Close enough….you win….. 🙂

• On October 28, 2020 at 9:17 am,
          Glenfidish says:

Jerry,

Thanks for your kind words..I did not wish this, but simply shared my work. I put lots of work into this and as I’ve said before and to ex before he left. This has been my best year of investments and wish the same for all that’s why I share. Sharing is caring and Matthew and many others have shared a lot. Matthew in particular shared a lot of with me.

This is short term and the final days of what should a great buying opportunity.

For the record I used some of my tranche 3 today. This day was coming and you can’t say I didn’t tell you so… I’ve learned that patience rewards and these smack downs that we all know of throughout the years is a tremendous buying opportunity. Nothing changes gold will head much higher..

Glen

• On October 28, 2020 at 9:40 am,
            Canuckski says:

Thanks Glen

• On October 28, 2020 at 10:52 am,

Glen,……You Rock Man,……Your hard work has indeed paid off……and you are spot on,”sharing is caring”….and thanks for sharing. 🙂

12. On October 28, 2020 at 8:35 am,
    David says:

As everyone is arguing politics, the bankster thieves make another run against the charts. It is not about value but about theft. Keep those civil fines coming.

• On October 28, 2020 at 8:48 am,

ditto

13. On October 28, 2020 at 8:45 am,
    Bill says:

I did say for many week pm indicaters were bearish.
    Tanking worse than general equities today

• On October 28, 2020 at 11:43 am,

GDX is down twice as much as the S&P and Dow today (6% vs 3%) but is still up way more than twice as much since the March low (125% vs about 50%).
      I bought a bunch of GDX and SILJ today and will buy more if they god lower.

• On October 28, 2020 at 4:48 pm,
        Bill says:

My point was everyone was to bullish.
        Lots of technical damage on some.
        Im cashed up and watching!

14. On October 28, 2020 at 11:21 am,
    David says:

-8% today bringing the correction to – 29% for me. Is that some kind of healthy thing. If so, the S&P needs to lead the way. The algos are criminal. I live in another country from these manipulators. My country is dead broke with unpayable debt.