Craig Hemke from TF Metals Report – Thu 19 Nov, 2020

The near term fundamental drivers for the metals to watch for

Craig Hemke wraps up today’s editorials with a comparison of price action in gold and gold stocks currently to the end of last year. A similar pattern is forming in gold but the stocks are under performing the metal to a great degree than last year. I also have Craig outline the key fundamentals that will drive the PM prices next year.

Click here to visit Craig’s site – TF Metals Report.

View related posts on: , ,

Comments:
  1. On November 19, 2020 at 5:21 pm,
    cfs says:

Off Topic:

I don’t know where this comment belongs.
    Here’s a company that has suffered, but which might do well from pot law change in Colorado:

2. On November 19, 2020 at 5:29 pm,
    cfs says:

Symbol for Heritage is HERTF.

I do not own any at the moment,but I’m looking towards Spring 2021.

WARNING: The company is not currently profitable.

3. On November 19, 2020 at 5:42 pm,

The silver stocks continue to outperform the gold stocks (a good sign for both):

• On November 19, 2020 at 5:43 pm,
      • On November 19, 2020 at 6:32 pm,
        Charles says:

Thanks for the charts Matthew. Brixton finally did hit the 30 WMA. Will it go lower?

• On November 19, 2020 at 7:05 pm,

If it goes lower, I will keep buying (I bought today and yesterday). I like that it is now available below its volume-weighted average price since the March low:

• On November 19, 2020 at 7:08 pm,
          • On November 19, 2020 at 7:16 pm,
          • On November 19, 2020 at 7:25 pm,

This weekly chart fork is very similar to the one above even though it started 2.5 years earlier. That probably adds significance to the nearby support area:

• On November 19, 2020 at 7:31 pm,

Here’s one in between those two that shows support around .245 which is closer to Friedland’s .235 recent financing. I doubt it gets there but you never know…

• On November 19, 2020 at 7:43 pm,
          • On November 20, 2020 at 4:07 am,
            Charles says:

Thanks.

• On November 20, 2020 at 8:18 am,
            Charles says:

I have actually not been buying ISVLF. I bought some at the low at the start of the correction which was the start of a trangle consolidation on the monthly. If it breaks down from that trangle, it seems like it could get ugly as it has not corrected nearly as much as the other silvers. Of course, that could be a sign of strength too.

• On November 20, 2020 at 8:45 am,

I think you’re right on both counts. It has shown great strength but that could turn into great weakness quickly if it breaks down and catches-up (down) with its peers.
            I also bought during the deeper pullback to the .70s (cdn) but sold part of those shares when it recently hit 1.12. Now I have those shares back and was happy to buy them 15-20 cents cheaper. If it goes lower soon (without the sector completely falling apart), I’ll buy more.
            I for one do not want to see Glen’s targets happen because that would almost certainly cause another lost month or more. This “needs” to be it. A brief and slight lower low for the miners might be ok, but even a daily close anywhere near Larry’s 34 GDX would not be good at all for at least the short term.

• On November 20, 2020 at 12:01 pm,
            Charles says:

Yeah I have sold some of the shares I bought too. Just waiting to see how the triangle resolves and then I’ll decide what to do with ISVLF. Thanks for your comments as always.

• On November 19, 2020 at 5:47 pm,

That impulsive move 2 weeks ago told us to buy the subsequent pullback.

4. On November 19, 2020 at 5:50 pm,
  5. On November 19, 2020 at 5:51 pm,
    • On November 20, 2020 at 8:14 am,
      CaliJoe says:

Nice Matthew.
      Bought a little AEM today. Its looking very bruised on daily charts. I’m ready to shelve in 7 figures when time comes. But only interested in trading miners.

6. On November 20, 2020 at 10:24 am,